Order On-line Tracking
Introduction of Solar Home System
Solar arrays are designed to provide specified amounts of electricity under certain conditions. The following factors are usually considered when determining array energy performance:
Characterization of solar cell electrical performance
Determination of degradation factors related to array design and assembly
Conversion of environmental considerations into solar cell operating temperatures
Calculation of array power output capability.
The amount of electricity required may be defined by any one or a combination of the following performance criteria:
Power output -- power (Watts) available at the power regulator, specified either as peak power or average power produced during one day.
Energy output -- the amount of energy (Watt-hour or Wh) produced during a certain period of time. The parameters are output per unit of array area (Wh/m²), output per unit of array mass (Wh/kg), and output per unit of array cost (Wh/$).
Conversion efficiency -- defined as "energy output from array" ÷ "energy input from sun" × 100%.
This last parameter is often given as a power efficiency, equal to "power output from array" ÷ "power input from sun" × 100%. Power is typically given in units of Watts (W), and energy is typically in units of Wh, or the power in Watts supplied during an hour.
To ensure the consistency and quality of PV systems and increase consumer confidence in system performance, various groups -- such as the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), and the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) -- are working on standards and performance criteria for PV systems.
Working Principle of Solar Roof System
The stand alone Solar Home System is an off-grid solar system which uses batteries to store the solar energy. Stand alone solar system solutions design for those who are not able or willing to connect to electricity grid.
Specification of Solar Home System
Product Features of Solar Home System
1. Off grid solar power system is mainly used for application with relatively-small power consumption, and the areas have no grid network coverage, or grid power is unstable or outage condition.
2. It’s composed of solar panels, hybrid solar inverter, battery bank, solar panel mounting racks, and other accessories required fora complete home solar power system.
3. The battery bank gives a stable power output to the solar inverter which converts DC to AC to power loads, and provides power backup in rainy or cloudy days.
4. The solar panels generate electricity at daytime and charge the battery bank.
5. The off grid home solar power system provides grid power bypass in case of battery power shortage when sunshine is not enough.
6. All the off grid home solar power system configurations are worked out by scientific calculation and design.
Advantage of Our Solar Home System
1 Excellent Performance: Our Solar Home System is composed by Brand Standard Kits with high quality. Our solar system has the advantage of high efficiency and stable operation. We can ensure our product with a long life period.
2. Small Orders Accepted: We can accept small orders as our customer’s trial order.
3. Warehouse: We have warehouse overseas which can bring great convenience to our customer to pick up the products.
Terms and Conditions
1. Trade terms: FOB Shanghai
2. Payment terms: 30% T/T, balanced before shipment/ LC at sight before shipment. Actual Terms can be negotiated for big order.
3. Package: Exported standard package suitable for tough handling and sea transport.
4. Delivery: Goods to be ready within 10~30 days depending on order quantity.
5. Warranty: 10 years for solar panel, 2 years for controller/inverter/battery.
Q: Could you introduce the background of your company?
A: We are a Group corp. with 1GW capacity in China, which is Okorder’s registered VIP Supplier, possess Financial Service from Okorder.com.
Q: Required mainly certificates (CE&IEC/TUV/RoHS)?
A: Our products are certificated by CE RoHS, IEC, ISO, TUV, UL etc.
Q: Your main exported market is?
A: Main markets of our products is: South-east Asia, Mid-east, Arica, East Europe and Latin America.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|