||Mono and poly
||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ:Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller, and inverter? If so, can you tell me how do they match each other?
Actually we are only manufacturer of solar panels, but we could try to source them for you in China if you need. We could provide you an optimal system design to instruct you how to install.
- Q:Solar Panels in the 200 Toyota Prius?
- Hi, the solar powered-venting system is not air conditioning, it is simply a venting system to attempt to balance the interior temperature of the Prius with the outside temp when the interior of the Prius is at least 68 degrees. This is an optional system and is available as a stand-alone option for $800.00 or $3600.00 in conjunction with the navigation system. The solar roof is integrated into a full function sunroof, but the sunroof can be opened without using the solar venting portion. There is a separate portion of the system that will allow the driver to turn on the electric AC for three minutes, if there is enough stored charge in the nickel metal hydride (NiMH) hybrid battery. The AC is not linked to the lead acid battery, and is run by the NiMH only, not the gas engine. The NiMH and lead acid are two separate power systems. The solar panels do not power anything else in the Prius and do not boost the power to any of the systems. The solar venting does permit less energy from the NiMH to be utilized for AC at the next startup. For trivia, the EPA will not allow Toyota to install the solar venting system on Prius with the top package V (#5). The EPA feels the Prius is too top heavy with all the additional sensors required for the radar guided cruise control and all the other high tech components in the top end option package, just FYI.
- Q:Solar panels and your opinion?
- I have a boat in a sunny position and four eighty watt panels. These will run my fridge television and a few LED's. I nonetheless need to run my engine for sizzling water and washing desktop. My Batteries only final a couple of years and are an actual affliction. I am going on the mains when i will be able to to get the batteries topped up. The panels are adequate if there's nothing else, they don't seem to be the answer to the way forward for power provide. There's additionally the ethical part of the feed in tariff. For the wealthy to load their electrical power bill onto the less good off just isn't desirable and those panels on the roof inform all of your neighbors that you are doing it. As a way to exhibit a grasping selfish attitude. If they're any just right why don't the vigour companies purchase them and shop shopping coal?
- Q:Using solar panels to replace electrical wiring?
- No. solar panels would not solve your problems and are usually not cost effective. Solar panels will not help to compensate for undersized electrical service. You would still have to upgrade the existing service. Once that is done you should have no problems and all the electricity you need would come from your power company. Have an electrician come out and do an inspection and tell you what all needs upgrading. Solar panels would save you money on the monthly power bill but the cost to install them would be higher than your savings. If it made economic sense to have solar power then everybody would be doing it. That's why you see very few houses with solar panels on top.
- Q:Solar Energy Panels, a good idea?
- It okorder.com/
- Q:architecture and solar panels?????????????
- You could check out building integrated photovoltaics (BIPV). BIPV includes things like solar roof tiles and smart energy glass that acts as a window and also creates electricity. BIPV is a great way for people to go solar without disrupting the modern architectural attributes of an existing structure.
- Q:What kind of batteries to use for a solar panel?
- Deep cycle, Golf Cart Batteries. You can get them at a battery store.
- Q:Solar panel for your home?
- In the short, a solar panel is composed of many solar cells...all tied together and in some sort of a frame for mounting. When energy from the sun hits it, it creates a reaction which can feed electricity through leads to a converter system which takes the Direct Current power and converts it into Alternating Current. If you rewire your house for DC products I suppoes you wo'nt need the converter. but most of these systems are retro-fits. Batteries provide back up source to the system when the sun goes down. So solar is converted to electricity through the panel, which goes to your solar system which both provides power to the house and to recharge batteries. The batteries take over when the sun is down. So you will need to know how much battery capacity you need by calculating the Amp hour rating of your applicances that you normally use at night like Microwave, TV, radio, refrigerator, etc. For some depending on the appliance....water heater (if electric) or stove) then you need to figure out how many panels you need to provide your normal daily energy use, figure out how many batteries you need, set up a distribution system that gives you what you need where you want it and wa la. Once done, you will be off the grid and paying nothing from the electrical utility. Some places due to deregulations allow you to sell excess power to local utilities too, but those systems need to meet tight standards.
- Q:Solar panel connected to battery ??
- your solar panel has to be a bit higher in voltage than your battery to achieve charging. I.E . if your battery is 3.6 volts, your solar array voltage should be like 5.v. to make the charging take place. always a bit higher than your battery,. wattage is not so important, you can charge a whole slew of batteries with a .5 watt charger, it just takes a while. higher wattage will make it charge faster, tho. v. x a. =w.
- Q:Solar Panels heat absorption?
- solar panel just suit the sunshine.because it has big light intensity . it can make solar panel produce electric charger.
- Q:Where to get solar panels in Birmingham, AL?
- Any electrical contractor could likely install them, and there are several Internet businesses that sell solar panels. You likely have no place there to get the kind of large panels you need for a house. Look at your local regulations. Your utility may not allow grid-tie, so you may have to set up an off-grid system with batteries and use separate wiring or a transfer switch. One thing a lot of people neglect is hail protection. In Birmingham, you're likely to have large hail (larger than golf ball size) every couple of years in the spring. You need to work out a way of covering them in advance of severe weather. Most panels will take up to golf-ball size hail with no problem. DK PS, I've done this myself, and have considerably more information. Email if you're interested.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range