||Mono and poly
||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ:Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller, and inverter? If so, can you tell me how do they match each other?
Actually we are only manufacturer of solar panels, but we could try to source them for you in China if you need. We could provide you an optimal system design to instruct you how to install.
- Q:Home solar electricity advice? Making the solar panels accessible?
- Modern solar electric panels rarely fail. Because of this, if you would be installing them over a roof that only has a few years left on it, it would be better to redo the roof, first. In the unlikely event that a panel needs to be changed, this can be done in 30 minutes or so, because the panels are mounted on racks, with everything simply plugging together. I have never personally seen a solar installation go bad, but from what I hear, the inverter (a box that goes in next to your electric service panel) is usually what burns out after 5 years, assuming the install was done right in the first place. If you were to call roofers to repair your roof, they would somehow be able to get to your roof, by ladders, or a special truck. Solar installers use the same kind of equipment. They won't have a problem getting up there. A solar electric system is actually a very straightforward thing. No matter who installs it, if there is a problem, another installer should be able to diagnose and fix it.
- Q:what is solar panel? full description needed?
- Solar panels are devices that convert light into electricity. They are called solar panels because most of the time, the most powerful source of light available is the Sun, called Sol by astronomers. Some scientists call them photovoltaics which means, basically, light-electricity. A solar panel is a collection of solar cells. Lots of small solar cells spread over a large area can work together to provide enough power to be useful. The more light that hits a cell, the more electricity it produces, so spacecraft are usually designed with solar panels that can always be pointed at the Sun even as the rest of the body of the spacecraft moves around, much as a tank turret can be aimed independently of where the tank is going. DS's solar cells are even more efficient than regular solar panels made for satellites because they use solar concentrators.
- Q:Solar Panel?
- How image voltaic Cells artwork by skill of Scott Aldous interior this text a million. introduction to How image voltaic Cells artwork 2. Photovoltaic Cells: changing Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a image voltaic cellular 4. Anatomy of a image voltaic cellular 5. ability Loss in a image voltaic cellular 6. image voltaic-powering a house 7. fixing image voltaic-ability subject concerns 8. image voltaic-ability execs and Cons 9. plenty extra tips 0. See all actual technology articles you have probable seen calculators that have image voltaic cells -- calculators that for the time of no way want batteries, and from time to time do not even have an off button. as long as you have adequate easy, they seem to artwork continuously. you're transforming into seen better image voltaic panels -- on emergency street indications or call bins, on buoys, even in parking plenty to ability lights fixtures. besides the undeniable fact that those better panels are not as common as image voltaic powered calculators, they are obtainable, and not that stressful to discover in case you comprehend the place to look. There are image voltaic cellular arrays on satellites, the place they are used to ability the electrical powered structures. you have probable additionally been listening to with reference to the image voltaic revolution for the final 2 many years -- the thought that at some point we are able to all use unfastened electricity from the solar. that's a seductive promise: On a vivid, sunny day, the solar shines approximately a million,000 watts of ability consistent with sq. meter of the planet's floor, and if we could assemble all of that ability we could extremely ability our homes and workplaces for unfastened.
- Q:How much was the price of solar panels 5 years ago compared to now?
- I okorder.com to register for free and lock in long term costs. The increasing demand and competition is helping reduce costs.
- Q:Amount of solar panels needed to run a/c and pool pump?
- Solar panels are not going to be able to run a pool pump 24/7. They will only produce their rated electricity for 4 to 8 hours a day. For the balance you will need a grid connection or a battery backup. Running the AC would require different power levels depending upon humidity, outside temperature levels, solar gain for the house, and insulation levels. An underground house in Maine will be much easier to AC than a Glass house in Arizona. First find the power requirements. If you had the existing equipment they will have a label with the power requirements or the minimum breaker required if nothing else. For example the pool pump may require a 0 amp 240 breaker while the AC may require a 30 amp 240 breaker. That would be 2400 watts for the pump and (30 x 240) 7200 watts for the AC or a total of 9.6kW each hour of operation. (max) You will next need to find the rated capacity of the solar panels. If each panel were rated at 300 watts then you would need 32 panels for the daytime use and perhaps more to fill in a battery backup. All the numbers are very rough estimates.
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- Because the MPPT controller has a wider input voltage range, it can also convert multiple voltages into current charge and better protect the battery.
- Q:Solar panel experiment ?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:Why should people use solar panels more for houses?
- Right now, the U.S. government and some state governments (like California) are offering subsidies on solar panels for businesses and houses. With these subsidies, anyone infesting in solar power today will have their investment returned in less than 0 years. This means that with these subsidies, solar panels are basically paying for themselves; they're free. In addition, excess power generated on solar panels can be added to the local power grid and, if you're lucky and can set it up with your local power distributor, the power company will pay you for the power you generate. This are just financial reasons. Their is also the reduction of power generated by fossil fuels when using solar power which mitigates climate change.
- Q:Photodiode vs solar panels?
- Yes, so are camera sensors. Except in cameras they're specially desgined to reduce noise.
- Q:can a small solar panel be charged with lamps?
- yes, although charged is the wrong term. But for every 00 watts you put into the lamps, you will get well less than 0 watts out of the solar array. Well less. .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range