||Number of Cells(pieces):
|Place of Origin: |
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Qty/Quter carton:2pcs, |
Qty 20': 340 pcs,
Qty 40': 672 pcs.
We enjoy exclusive channel to get stock solar panels at more competitive price from Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK,Suntech etc.
These panels are from tier 1 solar panel manufacturers,such as Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK.They are assembled with all grade A materials,only problem is that they has slight appearance defect,but due to their strict quality control,even the negligible defect will lower its grade.so they put these panels into stock.
These panels adopt all grade A materials,such as solar cell,EVA, back sheet, junction box, glass,frame,connector etc.
They have same electrical performance with grade A solar panels,only difference is the negligible superficial defect.
1.Our sales representative and engineer work together to answer your questions and offer solution for free
2.We choose the best product for you to make sure it worth its real value
3.We design the best solution with good perfomance for you,manwhile save every cent of your money.
We provide 10 years Warranty for the product, 12 years warranty for 90% power production ,25 years warranty for 80% power production.
|Business Type:||Manufacturer |
|Main Products:||Solar Panel |
|Number Of Employees:||501 - 1000 People |
Trade & Market
|Main Markets:||Western Europe|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$10 Million - US$50 Million |
|Export Percentage:||91% - 100% |
|Factory Size (Sq.meters):||5,000-10,000 square meters |
|Factory Location:||B11 Huayou Dong Rd., Huayou Industrial Area, National High-tech Industrial Area, Wuxi,China |
|No. of Production Lines:||Above 10 |
|Number of R&D Staff:||21 - 30 People |
|Number of QC Staff:||21 - 30 People |
|Contract Manufacturing:||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered |
- Q:Charge Laptop with Solar Panel?
- humm..... .need HUGE solar panel (alot) 2. wires 3. aligato clips . put the panels on the roof 2. use the aligator clip to clip the wire from the panel to the bars of the pluger of the comp. charger 3.tada mark me best:)
- Q:Need some Information about solar panels ?
- No. The only coatings I am aware of are those that reduce reflection so more light gets through the protective surface to the actual cells. Anything thing that affects appearance is going to be reflecting light back to the viewer and the photons of that light are not available for electricity or heat. If the appearance of the panels offends you, then they need to be concealed by a fence of panels around them that do not throw shadows on the panels.
- Q:SunPower Solar Panels?
- There is no difference between them besides their rated output. One may physically fit on you roof better than another, or look better, although the physical difference between those sizes is minimal. Go with whichever installer you trust, and is preferably NABCEP certified, or working towards NABCEP certification. Get references. Don't believe just because someone is an electrician they know how to install solar electric, it's a whole different animal. Make sure they are trained in installing solar.
- Q:Solar Panel Current=Battery Current+Load Current?
- Create okorder.com/
- Q:how to hook up solar panels to meter?
- Contact your power company. They will advise you of the proper configuration. If you try to attempt this without notifying the power company and something goes wrong, they can and most likely will hold you responsible for all damages.
- Q:what materials would you use and how would you construct solar panels enough to run a household?
- If you think that a solar storm is going to knock out most power utilities in that time, what makes you think that your solar panels will not be affected as well? The cost to even come close to light up half your house will be prohibitive and will take at least a decade or 2 to just break even on your original costs. May want to do a little more research on your 202 storms. If you are concerned about the power going out for a while, then you better check at what else may happen.
- Q:Solar power panels?
- They may be connected and running, but you just can't see the cables because they are concealed. Of they may not even be electric. They may be solar water heaters that have water lines running inside a black box. Did your mom purchase the house with them on there? If so, can she contact the previous owner to learn who installed them and why? In the absence of any meaningful information, I would suggest that you call a solar company in your area and have them come out to tell you what it is that you have.
- Q:Solar panels........................?
- If your purchasing solar panels for a building or colony where a few families live together, the cost of the panels can be distributed or shared. And loan and electricity bill wont be the same. Loan is a one time transaction while electricity bill you have to pay monthly and everytime. You dont have to buy solar panels every month lol. So its a better option to spend on solar panels although it maybe a big amount, rather than paying high bills every month....
- Q:can i join multiple solar panels?
- That depends on the product of solar panels you buy. I was recently talking to an installing company that sells solar panels that have the DC to AC built into each panel. That way you could simply string them together and add as much as you want as you can afford it. It really isn't much more expensive than any other method of install.
- Q:_How many solar panels needed to light up a whole house?
- this is according to the load, that is to say, how many electricity do you need in one day.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range