|ID(mm)||Leg Length/side||Reinforced Layer||Wall Thickness|
|1 1/8" (28mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
|1 3/16" (30mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
|1 1/4" (32mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
|1 3/8" (35mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
|1 1/2" (38mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
|1 5/8" (41mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
|1 3/4" (45mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
|1 7/8" (48mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
|2 1/8" (54mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
|2 1/4" (57mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
|2 3/8" (60mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
|2 1/2" (63mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
|2 9/16" (65mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
|2 11/16" (68mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
|2 3/4" (70mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
|3 1/8" (80mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
|3 1/4" (83mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
|3 1/2" (89mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
|3 3/4" (95mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
|4 1/2" (114mm)||4"||4-Ply||5mm|
Tube:EPDM compound or SBR compound.
Reinforcement:Multiple fiber braid.
Temp.Range: upto +120°C(EPDM);upto +80°C(SBR)
Burst Pressure(B.P.):Working Pressure(W.P.)*3
|Packaging Details:||according to your request for packing|
|Delivery Detail:||5 days for sample time|
The Reason to Choose Us?
1) We have SGS & BV Certification.
2) Over 20 Years of Production Experience.
3) We are direct manufacturer, high quality and competitive prices.
4) Lowest MOQ: 500 pcs for an order. We also accept mixed order.
5) We accept OEM or ODM design.
What’s your payment terms?
A: TT, L/C, DP and DA are all acceptable. TT will be more appreciated. 30% deposit before producing, 70% balance before loading by TT.
What is the delivery time?
A: It depends on order quantities. Generally speaking, the delivery time will be 5 to 15 days.
How to pack the products?
A: We use standard package. If you have special package requirements, we will pack as required.
Do you have OEM or ODM service?
A: Yes. Both OEM and ODM are welcome!
- Q:Acid burette and burette why different structure
- The basic buret cannot use frosted glass, like a night can produce sodium silicate, lead glass cock is stuck and can not rotate. With smooth glass beads with rubber tube, you can play a sealing role, the use of a little skill, pinch the rubber tube, in the upper part of the glass bead force, resulting in a gap, let the liquid drop out. If pinch in the lower half, it will lead to the lower end of the glass tube bubble, the amount is not accurate. Burette after use must be washed with water.
- Q:What is the high and low pressure circuit of diesel engine?
- High pressure oil from the pump to the diesel engine combustion chamber nozzle before that, due to the movement of the piston engine in the process of pressurized environment into the combustion chamber of diesel oil injection so the pressure is high, the combustion chamber is higher than the minimum compression pressure environment stroke made, otherwise the oil can not be sprayed into the combustion chamber. So this section of the road is made of metal.
- Q:What happened to the soft rubber flat?
- The two above are all correct, this is mainly to see where you are used, and if used in the settlement of the joint or expansion of the above, and then appear flat, then it is easy to burst the tube. It is important to note that metal bonding is recommended. Rubber joint is commonly used to shock, is not recommended when the expansion joints, expansion joints when used, if appear flat phenomenon, prone to pull off the situation (is flange off). The danger of exploding pipes everywhere. So it's not that rubber joints are bad, and it depends on where they are used.
- Q:The difference between silicone tube and PVC tube?
- Silica gel tube, material and chemical properties of silica gel is stable, in addition to alkali, hydrofluoric acid does not occur with any chemical reactions, chemical resistance, good electrical insulation performance, not easy to aging weather resistant, soft material up to 330 degrees to -40 degrees, non-toxic material, colorless and tasteless, mainly by all family activities. Life tube will choose to use silica gel material, the main use occasions in household appliances, medical industry, industry, automobile industry and so on.
- Q:The pipe of the gas water heater is buried in the wall. It is made of nylon tube and rubber tube. Is it possible to use rubber tube?
- After so many years of consulting, you are the first to ask the hose through the wall. In real life, there are many hoses that go through walls.
- Q:Why should the water stop strip be joined by heat instead of superposition?
- Lap joint of rubber water stop belt is lap joint, this method is not allowed in engineering, glue glue and do not use overlay. In the case of splicing, it is equivalent to not doing any treatment at the joint. In the process of pouring, the sealing strip is prone to roll and twist.
- Q:Toilet hose and water tank joints leaking, how to repair?
- Remove the joint, wrap the tape, and press again
- Q:The basement of submersible sewage pump outlet pipe installation need and flexible rubber joint is not installed? Can not?
- Rubber joint, also called shock proof throat, is mainly used in the entrance and exit of pumps. It is used to absorb the noise caused by vibration during the operation of pumps.
- Q:Rubber tube in the production process need to wrap cloth, in order to finalize the design, I want to know what cloth is winding cloth, what is the specification, please god!
- Widely used in rubber, special rubber, high pressure steel tube; the standard for mud suction hose, hose, hose winding wire; suitable for thick rubber rollers, rubber fender and some rubber expansion force; and the roller for thick water cloth curing wire reinforcement can not reach the the required hardness.
- Q:What are the properties of an oil resistant rubber hose?
- The early detection of the hose can effectively prevent the hose from the quality problems caused by security risks, the people's production and life plays a necessary role in supervision and protection. One-stop provides the physical and chemical properties of product materials, reliability testing, safety assessment and component analysis, to achieve a full range of testing and protection, is an important basis for ensuring product operation!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range