|Place of Origin:|
Packaging & Delivery
Coil on the pallet+steel cage+damp proof film
the shipment time is about 10 days from the firm order or as request
1.Good resistant (life) to oxidation at high temp.
2.For high value electrical resistor
3.Al heating strip
We can provide high quality material, excellent design, precise manufacturing,complete specifications, considerate and integrity serivices.
We can provide all kinds of electric heating alloy material and elements, including customized products.
We can provide a complete solution for you.
1.It is used by injection way.Facilitate the operation and reduce the operation cost.
2.Being propitious to adjust and control the active metal and the content of microelement.
3.Keep stable of the alloy performance function, reducing steelmaking cost.
4.Changing the inclusion form to improve the mechanical property.
Resistance heating elements;Material in metallurgy;Household appliances;Mechanical manufacturing and other industries.
CNBM CARBON CORED-WIRE
Material SPECIFICANTION MATERIAL
1.8 % MAX，
13.5MM +/- 0.5MM
0.38MM +/- 0.05MM
150 G/M +/-10 G/M
COIL INTERNAL DIAMETER
COIL EXTERNAL DIAMETER
NET WIRE WEIGHT PER COIL
1500KG+/-10% OR AS CUSTOMER REQUEST
Visit our wedsite: www.okorder.com or email to us for more information.
- Q:What is the working principle of the carbon removal device in water treatment equipment?
- The solubility of carbon dioxide gas in water obeys Henry's law, i.e., the solubility of gases in solution is proportional to the partial pressure of the gas on the liquid surface at a given temperature. So only to reduce carbon dioxide gas in contact with the water in the partial pressure of carbon dioxide dissolved in water and free from water will be desorbed, which will remove carbon dioxide free water, carbon remover is the principle of design!
- Q:Why is carbon content of stainless steel low?
- This is because the main alloying elements of martensite chromium stainless steel is iron, chromium and carbon, such as Cr is greater than 13%, there is no gamma phase, such as single-phase alloy ferritic alloy, in any heat treatment system does not produce martensite, therefore must join the forming elements of austenite, Fe-Cr two alloy, to expand, C and N are effective elements, C, N elements adding alloy allows higher CR content. Chromium is one of the most important essential elements in martensitic chromium stainless steels, except chromium. In fact, martensitic chromium stainless steel is a kind of iron, chromium and carbon three element alloy C.However, the corrosion resistance of martensitic stainless steel mainly depends on the content of chromium, but the carbon in the steel due to the formation of stable chromium carbide with chromium, but also indirectly affect the corrosion resistance of steel. Therefore, in 13%Cr steel, the lower carbon content, the higher corrosion resistance. In 1Cr13, 2Cr13, 3Cr13 and 4Cr13 four kinds of steel, the corrosion resistance and strength of the order is just the opposite. In addition, carbon has an effect on the mechanical properties of stainless steel matrix.
- Q:What materials can be carbonitriding?
- Low temperature carbonitriding for high alloy tool steel, high-speed steel tools, etc., in temperature carbonitriding is under great pressure not only in carbon steel wear parts, high temperature carbonitriding is mainly used for medium carbon steel and alloy steel under great pressure.
- Q:The organic matter M, which contains only carbon, hydrogen and oxygen, was measured by mass spectrometer.
- The mass fraction of oxygen element is 48.48%, the mass fraction of hydrocarbon is =51.52%, and the mass ratio is 15:2. The mass fraction of carbon is =51.52%x15/ (15+2) =45.46%, and the mass fraction of hydrogen is =51.52%x2/ (15+2) =6.06%The atomic number of C, H and O is higher than that of =45.46%/12:6.06%/1:48.48%/16=3.79:6.06:3.03Molecules contain only COOH, and oxygen atoms must be even numbers.Therefore, the number of atoms in C, H and O can be reduced to =5:8:4, which may be C5H8O4, and the relative molecular weight is 132
- Q:How do carbon fibers shape?
- Not really. Carbon fiber is only a reinforcing material, similar to glass fiber, without cohesive force.In general, the carbon fiber cloth is to be made of pre impregnated fabric by wet or melting method, and then cut, then laid or rolled to form the embryo according to the shape to be made. Finally, the mold is heated and pressurized and shaped.Plastic molding may be referred to
- Q:What is a carbon free martensite?
- The definition of martensite of Fe based alloy (solid steel and other iron-based alloy) and non ferrous metals and alloys, is guetche variant diffusion free phase transition product of martensitic transformation. It is a product of Fe based alloy, phase transformation of undercooled austenite occurs without diffusion were guetche formation of martensite variant body transformation.
- Q:What is carbon steel, carbon manganese steel?
- Carbon manganese steel is a high-quality carbon structural steel in the higher manganese content of carbon steel, manganese elements are generally marked in the rear, such as 20Mn, 40Mn and so on
- Q:Material characteristics of carbon fiber
- Carbon fiber is a kind of new material with excellent mechanical properties due to its two characteristics: carbon material, high tensile strength and soft fiber workability. The tensile strength of carbon fiber is about 2 to 7GPa, and the tensile modulus is about 200 to 700GPa. The density is about 1.5 to 2 grams per cubic centimeter, which is mainly determined by the temperature of the carbonization process except for the structure of the precursor. Generally treated by high temperature 3000 degrees graphitization, the density can reach 2 grams per cubic mile. Coupled with its weight is very light, it is lighter than aluminum, less than 1/4 of steel, than the strength of iron is 20 times. The coefficient of thermal expansion of carbon fiber is different from that of other fibers, and it has anisotropic characteristics. The specific heat capacity of carbon fiber is generally 7.12. The thermal conductivity decreases with increasing temperature and is negative (0.72 to 0.90) parallel to the fiber direction, while the direction perpendicular to the fiber is positive (32 to 22). The specific resistance of carbon fibers is related to the type of fiber. At 25 degrees centigrade, the high modulus is 775, and the high strength carbon fiber is 1500 per centimeter.
- Q:What is latent carbon?
- Prochiral carbon atom (prochiral carbon atoms).A company has four completely different carbon atoms or groups of atoms is called chiral carbon atoms. When a carbon atom with two identical and two different atoms or groups of atoms such as Caabe, the carbon atom is called prochiral carbon atom (prochiral carbon) or prochiral center. If the two of the same atom or group of atoms (a, one of the many hydrogen atoms) is a different from a, B, e atom or group of atoms substituted by the D, get a new chiral carbon atoms such as methylene Cabed. ethanol and propionic acid molecules in the carbon atom is prochiral carbon atoms.
- Q:What's the difference between coal and carbon?
- Coal has a certain luster, which contains a certain mineral oil, etc., is a relatively tight crystal structure. After baking coal coke, coal tar removal became less organized a lot of voids in carbon, most of which are carbon elements. Carbon produced by coal; also called coke. In addition, wood charcoal is also called charcoal.Coal and carbon can all be used as fuel. Most coal burns with smoke and may smell. Carbon burning generally does not have too much smoke, but also less odor.Carbon gap structure makes carbon have good adsorption, so carbon is often used as adsorbent material, used for adsorption of water, odor and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range