Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a glass sink combo from Kraus. Stylish Frosted Black glass sink and matching waterfall faucet will complement any bathroom decor. Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
- Sink features polished glass interior and exterior
- Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
- Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included in the same finish as the faucet
- Diameter: 14 in.
- Height: 5.5 in.
- Glass thickness: 0.5 in. (12 mm)
- Mounting ring adds 0.5 in.
- 1.75 in. standard drain opening
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Waterfall faucet is constructed from solid brass
- Available in chrome, satin nickel, antique brass, oil rubbed bronze and gold finishes
- High-quality ceramic cartridge
||Assembled Depth (in.)
||14.0 in |
|Assembled Height (in.)
||Assembled Width (in.)
||14 in |
|Bath Faucet Type
||Built-in Water Filter
|Ceramic disk valves
||Connection size (in.)
||3/8 In. |
||Flow rate (gallons per minute)
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Faucet Handles
||Number of installation holes required
||Pull out sprayer
|Required rough-in valve included
|Separate deck plate included
||Spout Reach (in.)
||5.5 in |
||Spout height (in.)
1.Packaging for Joint Glass Basin
( The packing for the joint glass basin consists of the five-layer carton and the foam. )
2. Packing for Single Glass Basin
(The packaging for the single glass basin consists of the shaped foam and five-layer carton.)
4. Wooden Case
- Q:My necklace fell down my bathroom sink..?
- Fish it out with a coat hanger or wire down to the trap under the sink. That U shaped pipe is where it is and where it will stay. It will collect hair and stuff and clog the pipe.
- Q:Black gunk in bathroom sink?
- Your sink is probably OK, just a little dirty The black stuff is soap, grease, hair and whatnot. Go down the hardware and get a plumber's helper which is a thing like a big rubber suction cup on a short handle. Also called a force cup or plunger. See the gizmo with the red rubber cup in the source. Nice and cheap and reusable. Place the cup over the drain and hold it there while you run a little water into the sink - no more than 1 inch (2.5cm) deep. Push the handle up and down until the blockage eases. When it starts to drain, add a little more water and keep doing it. Once the drain is working OK, put in a good shot of laundry detergent and hot water and leave it there a while, overnight would be good but an hour or so is OK, then use the cup again to clear out anything that has loosened. If you use the plunger every now and then the drains will stay pretty well clear.
- Q:Question about bathroom sinks?
- Don't worry about bugs coming up through the drain. There is a pee trap under the sink that seals the drain by staying fiull of drain water to prevent sewer gas (and any bugs) from escaping.
- Q:Dreamed about shopping for bathroom sinks and orphanage?
- U feel helpless in ur waking life try to find ways to escape and breath freely
- Q:What is the size of the general household bathroom basin size
- At present, the commonly used commonly used washbasin sizes are: 585 × 390mm, 600 × 460mm, 700 × 460mm, 750 × 460mm, 800 × 460mm, 900 × 460mm, 1000 × 460mm, 600 × 405 × 155mm, 410 × 310 × 140mm, etc. Size, in addition, the commonly used washbasin size there are many, because the washbasin is a private bathroom sanitary ware products, so in order to try to meet the needs of each user, manufacturers have to quit a lot of different size of the wash basin, and finally appeared The current situation.
- Q:What is the difference between the basin and the basin basin faucet
- The only difference between the basin and the basin basin faucet is the height, mainly with the corresponding basin.
- Q:Why does my washing machine backup into bathroom sink?
- Your drain has a clog somewhere. Run some Drano through your sink drains AND put your washer on one of the last rinse cycles with your water setting on Hot, pour 1 cup Drano into water in washer and let it spin and drain out. After-wards let your washer run through another cycle just to clear the Drano on out. The Drano will Not hurt anything in your washer.
- Q:Both, my bathtub and bathroom sink are clogged! Help!?
- The stoppage is at the junction of the sink and tub connection point. Drain-0 only works in the p-trap. Home Depot sells a liquid drain cleaner in a 1 qt black bottle that's packed into a plastic bag. It's a very strong acid. I believe it is hydrochloric acid. Follow directions and pour the recommended quantity down the sink drain. It will work it's way down the the stoppage. Let it sit for about 1 hr. I've used it twice with success. I'm saying the sink drain because the stoppage appears to be at the junction of the sink and tub drain with the major stoppage on the sink side.
- Q:how do you unstop a bathroom sink?
- Just go to the store and get one of those sink decloggers.
- Q:Ceramic one Taiwan basin is good or a good platform
- Table pots of water is easy to water out, cleaning trouble, one pot convenient, the use of space. Beautiful and almost, you used to know, I used to use the basin pot, and finally for the one
Homeworld Glass Works Co., Ltd. a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade sanitary ware, is a direct supplier for LOWES & KINGFISHER, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range