Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a glass sink combo from Kraus. Stylish Frosted Black glass sink and matching waterfall faucet will complement any bathroom decor. Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
- Sink features polished glass interior and exterior
- Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
- Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included in the same finish as the faucet
- Diameter: 14 in.
- Height: 5.5 in.
- Glass thickness: 0.5 in. (12 mm)
- Mounting ring adds 0.5 in.
- 1.75 in. standard drain opening
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Waterfall faucet is constructed from solid brass
- Available in chrome, satin nickel, antique brass, oil rubbed bronze and gold finishes
- High-quality ceramic cartridge
||Assembled Depth (in.)
||14.0 in |
|Assembled Height (in.)
||Assembled Width (in.)
||14 in |
|Bath Faucet Type
||Built-in Water Filter
|Ceramic disk valves
||Connection size (in.)
||3/8 In. |
||Flow rate (gallons per minute)
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Faucet Handles
||Number of installation holes required
||Pull out sprayer
|Required rough-in valve included
|Separate deck plate included
||Spout Reach (in.)
||5.5 in |
||Spout height (in.)
1.Packaging for Joint Glass Basin
( The packing for the joint glass basin consists of the five-layer carton and the foam. )
2. Packing for Single Glass Basin
(The packaging for the single glass basin consists of the shaped foam and five-layer carton.)
4. Wooden Case
- Q:Decoration how to choose the basin bathroom basin to buy the whole Raiders
- Water absorption is an important indicator of ceramic basin, in general, ceramic products have a certain adsorption capacity of water, the lower the water absorption of the better products. Because the water is sucked into the ceramic, the ceramic will produce a certain expansion, easy to make the ceramic surface glaze due to rise and crack, easy to water dirt and odor inhalation of ceramics, over time will produce can not remove the smell. State regulations, water absorption of less than 3% of the sanitary ceramics for high-grade ceramics.
- Q:Big leak under kitchen & bathroom sink! Help!?
- you should proabably get that checked,, if you don't want to replace it.. its the safest way out.
- Q:How do I get my bathroom sink to stop overflowing & smelling like sewerage?
- No need to call a plumber, simple fix. Your water trap below the sink is clogged, most likely with hair. Use a wrench for that. The pipe outside needs to be covered, otherwise when the wind blows into it, reverse pressure will siphon nasty gases back into your house.
- Q:What is the style of the bathroom basin?
- Basin faucets are also divided into single-hole basin faucets and double-hole basin faucets, and if there are more problems, you can click on ID consultation.
- Q:Bathroom sink?
- You usually buy just the sink. The waste and plug come separate. The brassware (taps) is (are) separate. The only thing you need to decide is how many holes you are having - if you have a mixer tap you need three holes, if a pair of taps (which I assume you mean by faucet - how quaint) you have two holes. If you have wall valves and a filler spout you can opt for no holes at all. If a pop-up waste make sure you get a basin without a chain stay hole. You will get an overflow if it's moulded in - or may need a separate one which will connect to the trap. If the basin mounts to the wall you get brackets with it, or under a counter you usually get all the fittngs to hold it in place.
- Q:Stain on bathroom sink?
- Try Mr Cleans magic eraser.
- Q:Bathroom sink water pressure???
- It sounds like debris might be clogging the supply lines, or even the aerator. Check the aerator first. After you remove it, turn the faucet on, and see if you have any pressure. If you do, clean out the aerator, reinstall it. If this doesn't work, disconnect one of the supply lines from the faucet, and hold the end into a bucket, and turn it on, and see if there is any pressure. If not, remove the other end of the supply line,and check for pressure. If you still don't get any pressure, you will need to remove the shut off valve, and replace it. Good luck!
- Q:I have hot water in my bathroom sink but the shower barely gets hot?
- No Hot Water In Shower But Hot Water In Sink
- Q:My bathroom sink only drains well if you pour water directly down through the drain opening?
- The stopper might need adjusting, the over flow might be clogged and sink can't breathe
- Q:The bathroom counter basin cabinet what material is better to waterproof moisture
- There are also where to see your home, when buying to consider climate factors, such as the Northeast is best to buy PVC, the temperature difference is large, easy to deformation, and then, the south is relatively wet, solid wood may be more likely to be corroded;
Homeworld Glass Works Co., Ltd. a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade sanitary ware, is a direct supplier for LOWES & KINGFISHER, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range