Order On-line Tracking
· SMD assembly, greater reliability
· New housing design
· High current rated MOSFETs
· High performance micro controller
· More intuitive LED design
· USB port for charging mobile phones or small music players
· Easily accessible terminals
· Easy mounting
· The CMLup series of charge controllers are equipped with a number of outstanding features such as a status display, alarm, and safety functions.
· The temperature-compensated, four-stage PWM charging algorithm
· (float-main-boost-equalization) is adjustable for sealed and vented lead-acid batteries.
· The CMLup charge controller also allows either a SOC or voltage-controlled low-voltage disconnect.
· Battery status is clearly indicated by three LEDs. An acoustic alarm warns about an impending low-voltage disconnect (LVD).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|