Order On-line Tracking
The JCB 437 is designed to maximize efficiency and, with it, productivity. As such, it’ll save you time, money and a whole lot more. Built using the finest components – a Cummins engine, ZF transmissions and axles, and Rexroth pumps – the 437 will last the distance. And, with 173hp (129kW), 591lbf (801Nm) and a 69 gal/min (264 l/min) hydraulic circulation, it’ll perform to the max throughout. It’s all-day comfortable – a comfy operator is, after all, a productive one. It’s also safe, serviceable and, with features like Eco mode and Auto Idle, it’s highly fuel-efficient too.
• Finite element analysis and rig testing give the JCB 437 superior structural strength and durability. Cold cell testing guarantees starting performance down to -4F
• We use state-of-the-art manufacturing processes like robot machining, precision paint technology and innovative assembly techniques to guarantee the very highest levels of quality for the JCB 437.
• The articulation joint on a JCB 437 has a heavy-duty box section – stronger than a single plate with boss. For added protection, the 437's steering rams are high up, and its hoses are routed neatly through the articulation joint.
• There's a heavy-duty center pin and oversized bush on the JCB 437's articulation joint for even more durability, as well as twin taper roller bearings that can tolerate both vertical and horizontal loadings.
• The rear counterweight and cast quarter pillars protect the 437's cooling pack and the back end of the machine from damage.
A tilting and telescopic steering column on the JCB 437, plus a comprehensive range of loader controls (multi-lever, joystick, or joystick with proportional auxiliary) means the 437 operator is always comfortable to operate – and therefore productive.
• There's a stylish, modern central dash display which provides machine health details, service requirements, operating information and more.
• The 437 has air conditioning and automatic climate control options to create perfect working temperatures– as well as a range of seat options.
• The selectable loader arm detents mean operators can set loader arm height limitations, return to dig and float functions for improved safety and productivity.
• JCB Smoothride load suspension limits shock loadings on the 437, and therefore reduces material spillage and structural stress, as well as increasing operator comfort.
• A 3-piece laminated front windshield, interior mirrors, heated exterior mirrors, an optional reverse camera and a sloping rear hood give the JCB 437 excellent all-round visibility.
The optional rear-view camera displays an unobstructed rear view on the JCB 437's in-cab color monitor.
• Inclined, equally spaced access steps, together with well-positioned grab handles, make for safe access to a JCB 437.
• The JCB 437 has superb all-round visibility, courtesy of interior mirrors, heated exterior mirrors and bonnet mirrors.
• Non-slip walkways and additional grab handle options make operators safe climbing onto the JCB 437.
• The JCB 437 cab is isolator-mounted, compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards, and positively pressurised against dust. You can choose from fresh air, carbon and P3 – HEPA recirculation filters as well.
EFFICENT BY DESIGN
• The optional torque lock-up 5-speed transmission means the JCB 437 can achieve 100% efficiency through the transmission in 2nd to 5th gears for improved performance and fuel consumption. Closer gear ratios mean lower engine speeds in each gear.
• The JCB 437's Automatic Idle feature returns the engine to 700rpm after 30 seconds of inactivity, while Eco mode limits engine speed to 1800rpm for reduced fuel consumption. Either way, productivity remains formidable.
• Wheel speed braking means the 437's brakes rotate at the same speed as the wheels for heat and drag reduction, as well as improved fuel economy.
• JCB’s engine idle shutdown facility can safely apply the brakes and switch the 437 off after a programmable amount of time.
• The JCB 437's hydraulic cooling fan automatically reacts to ambient temperature and adjusts the fan speed to optimise cooling, reduce fuel consumption and lower noise levels.
• Unloaded spool valves in the valve block mean that arms lower under gravitational, not hydraulic force, reducing fuel consumption.
Gain easy access to the JCB 437's engine bay and large single-faced cooling pack with wide-opening gullwing doors. Daily checks and grease points can be accessed from ground level.
• An electronic monitoring system relays machine condition, giving real time alerts. This safeguards both machine and operator.
• Because it uses premium components like a Cummins engine, ZF transmissions and axles, Rexroth pumps, and Parker valve blocks, the JCB 437 has a long service life built in.
• Full hydraulic dual circuit braking with multiple oil-immersed disks gives the 437's braking system a virtually maintenance-free lifespan.
• Group test ports mean you can check the braking, steering and hydraulic system pressures easily on a JCB 437.
• The JCB 437's T4i compliant Cummins QSB 408 in3 engine produces its power and torque – 173hp (129kW) and 591lbf (801Nm) respectively – at low revs for excellent response and optimum efficiency. For easier maintenance, this engine doesn't require DPF aftertreatment.
• A variable geometry turbocharger means the 437 enjoys increased performance at low engine speed for improved cycle times and tractive effort.
• Compatible with a raft of aftermarket attachments, JCB’s optional quickhitch makes changeovers swift and efficient. There's also an extensive range of axle options so you can tailor a JCB 437 to any application.
• Powerful twin variable displacement piston pump hydraulics help the 437 to circulate a massive 70 gal/min for fast cycle times and excellent multifunction capability.
• Choose the perfect JCB 437 loader arm for your application: Z-bar linkage (ZX) for high breakout applications or high torque (HT) for parallel lift and multi-attachment use
• JCB's innovative electronic management can perform progressive clutch cut-off for efficient, productive loader control. The 5-speed transmission option with torque convertor lock-up, meanwhile, provides better acceleration, hill climbing and roading performance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|