ELECTRO GALVANIZED IRON WIRE
Galvanized wire hot-dip zinc-plated and electro galvanized iron wire are the primary wire products of Hengli. The common sizes applied for electro galvanized wire and hot-dip galvanized wire are from BWG6# to BWG30#. Wire with smaller diameter or bigger one also available for customer requirement.
Single coil package for Electro galvanized iron wire can be different from 1 kg to 1000 kg. Custom orders electro galvanized wire also available.
|Surface Treatment: ||Hot dipped Galvanized (zinc coated)|
|Zinc Coating:||30-270 g/m2|
|Big Coil Unit Weight:||25-1000 kg/coil|
|Small Coil Unit Weight:||1-10kg/coil|
Package: in common, plastic inside and PP (hessian outside), also can packed with other package according to the requirement of the customers
Common Usage of Electro Galvanized Wire:
this kind of wire is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
|ELECTRO Galvanized Steel wire of Power Cable Amouring|
|Coating||Zinc coated, galvanised|
|Min zincing weight||20-25 g/m2|
|Standard||BS or ASTM|
|Packing||coil and pallet|
|HS Code||7217200000 Wire of Iron or Non-alloy Steel|
|Payment||L/C or T/T|
|Minimum Order||20 Ton|
Diameter range (mm)
Tensile strength (N/mm2)
Min. Zinc Coating (g/m2)
DC resistence (ohms/km)
Torsion Test (min. Turn)
- Q:Wiring a Hunter Thermostat?
- Generally the blue wire is never used in a 4 wire system. There also is no guarantee that the other wires are correct. Making note before you swapped wires sure would have helped. A little late now. This the normal wiring designation. white= common =goes to C green= fan=goes to G red=heat=goes to R blue I suspect should be yellow which goes to Y and is for cooling. Just attach the blue to Y Your new thermostat should tell you if the jumper is needed. Most come with the jumper already installed. Don't forget to read the section on setting the Heat Anticapater. Electric heat is normally set at .7. Gas would be different.
- Q:2 Black Wires + 2 Red Wires?
- before to many Americans jump in - I have to say the colours you are quoting make me sure you are in the UK - so :- If there are only 4 wires (not 5 as you say at one point) then join the two reds together in a connector block and tape that up completely with insulating tape and make sure it is safe somewhere - many light fittings have an additional connection just for this purpose. Now connect the blue from the light to one black and the brown to the other black wire (it does not really matter which to which although purists may like you to find the true live for the brown) If however there are 5 wires you need to do a bit more investigation . EDIT - the two earth wires should be securely joined together to make sure that earth continuity is maintained throughout the rest of the house - then tape them up - preferably with green and yellow tape but black will do and tuck them back up into the ceiling as far away from the two reds as you can manage. ....
- Q:technical names for rheostat,wire & wound?
- 1.Rheostat is Rheostat. But if you are asking technical name , I would like to state : A potentiometer is a three-terminal resistor with a sliding contact that forms an adjustable voltage divider. If only two terminals are used (one side and the wiper), it acts as a variable resistor or Rheostat. 2.Wire:Cable. A wire is a single, usually cylindrical, elongated string of drawn metal. Wires are used to bear mechanical loads and to carry electricity and telecommunications signals. Standard sizes are determined by various wire gauges. The term wire is also used more loosely to refer to a bundle of such strands, as in 'multistranded wire', which is more correctly termed a wire rope in mechanics, or a cable in electricity. 3.Wound : Do you mean winding?
- Q:Soldering Headphone wire?
- wire is metal and metal is orange or silver . The fussy stuff is string
- Q:What is tension in wires?
- Assuming the wires are vertical, connected evenly to the sign, and that nothing else is supporting the sign, then each wire carries half of the weight. T = 325 / 2 = 162.5N
- Q:Where do you wire amp speaker outputs?
- ideally you want to wire directly from the amp to the door speakers with new speaker wire but doing this properly requires removing some of the trimming and passing the new wires throughout the car. you can also take the easier route and pass the wires from your amp up under the steering wheel behind the center console and splice them into the existing wires going to the door speakers. as long as the wattage isn't very high the latter shouldn't be a problem. however, if it were up to me i would use new wires and pass them throughout the car, removing the trimmings, etc. this can be somewhat of a pain to do if you have never done it before though.
- Q:What do these wires do on my 2005 impala?
- 2005 Chevrolet Impala Car Stereo Radio Wiring Diagram Car Radio Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Gray Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: White Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Front Speakers Size: N/A Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green Rear Speakers Size: N/A Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Blue
- Q:DO i TWIST THE WHITE AND RED SMALL WIRES TOGETHER UNDER THE WIRE NUTS ON AC WIRING TO THE CONDENSER?
- Do you have two whites and two reds? If so connect the whites together, and connect the reds together.
- Q:Remote Wire?
- The remote wire is the blue/white wire. The power antenna wire(blue) only has current when the tuner is being used therefore your amp would only work with the radio and nothing else.
- Q:1996 eagle talon/or eclipse wiring.?
- What are you wiring??
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range