Order On-line Tracking
The tig-welded joints with casting is adopted in Medium-duty products Aluminum alloy tower system, in which the vertical frame tube is Tig-welded with the castings and the horizontal tube is cold-pressed with castings, which ensures cost-effectiveness and improves the stability and stiffness of the frame and component, catering for different requirements of our customers.
Models in JS-L500 Series
• Ladder Frame of SW & DW, Heavy-duty (360kg) (794 lbs): JS-L500-SH, JS-L500-DH
• Ladder Frame of SW & DW, Medium-duty (360kg) (595 lbs): JS-L500-SM, JS-L500-DM
• Ladder Frame of SW & DW, Light-duty (360kg) (441 lbs): JS-L500-SL, JS-L500-DL
• BS EN 1004-3-8/12-D；Industrial Strength Tower Class 3 Loading 2kn/m2
• Internal Ladder frames
• 500mm Rung Spacing; Designed for ascending vertically by side rung, working platform can be assembled in any rung.
• Skidproof and water-resistant platform, stainless steel hinge, can be used in humid environment.
• Minimum Components; Minimum fuss; Coded Components.
Technical Data of Ladder Frame JS-L500 Series
2.5m/1.8m×0.85m/1.45m×2.2m (up to 12.2m )
Working Height (m)
Tower Height (m)
Platform Height (m)
Maximum uniformly distributed load capacity available in 200kg, 270kg and 360kg for platform and 400kg, 540kg and 700kg for the whole tower (not including the self weight and ballast).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|