1. quartz rod use for lighting
2. for single end halogen lamps
3. used in semiconductor
Diameter: 2-50mm, we can produce different size according customer's demand.
This transparent quartz rod had high purity,high temperature low themal expansion coefficient.
Use for the material of the bridging rod feo single end halogen lamps,fiber optical lighting,wafer and push rods in semiconductor industry.
- Q:What's the difference between double quartz tube, metal heating tube and stainless steel barbecue pipe?
- The two difference between light wave furnace, also known as light wave microwave oven, and it is the biggest difference between ordinary microwave ovens, lies in its heating methods. The ordinary microwave oven, the inner barbecue pipe, generally uses the copper tube or the quartz tube. It is difficult to cool the copper tube after heating, which leads to scalding. The heat effect of the quartz tube is not very high.
- Q:Water heater quartz tube heating in three seconds possible?
- When the carbon fiber quartz electric heating tube is electrified, the power is stable within a certain tolerance range during frequent startup, shutdown and long-term continuous operation, and no momentary power shock can be generated.
- Q:Is the heater good for quartz tube or electric heating wire?
- The best heating element is PTC ceramic, but each heating body has its own shortcomings. If you choose between the quartz tube and the hot wire, my advice is to select the quartz tube.
- Q:Which is more efficient, electromagnetic high frequency cooker and light wave oven?
- Light: light furnace furnace barbecue tube is composed of quartz tube or pipe into the halogen tube (i.e. light tube), can quickly generate high temperature heat, cooling faster, higher heating efficiency, and will not be scorched, so as to ensure the food color.From the cost point of view, the cost of the light pipe is only a few dollars more than the copper tube or the quartz tube, so now the use of the lightwave tube in the microwave oven technology is very common.
- Q:What are the differences between carbon tubes and halogen tubes?
- Life: halogen tube is normal, more than 3000 hours life, there are more than 5000 hours.Carbon tubes are normal for more than 8000 hours and have more than 10000 hours of life. Radiation: halogen tubes bake for a long time, dry skin.Carbon tubes do not have this kind of image, and the light band is suitable for human skin.Light emitting / heating: halogen tube light is very bright, part of energy is converted into light energy, and part of it is converted into heat energy release.Carbon tube light is not bright, mainly the energy most of the conversion can heat.Therefore, the same power size of carbon tubes, heating is better than halogen tubes.
- Q:What does inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometer mean?
- After the sample is processed into a solution, the atomizer is changed into a full sol from the bottom into the tube, and the quartz tube is injected into the plasma torch from the nozzle through the center shaft. When the sample aerosol enters the plasma flame, most of the sample breaks down into the atomic and ionic states of the excited state. When these excited particles recovered to a stable ground state to release some energy (performance spectra for a certain wavelength), determination of spectral line specific to each element and strength, compared with the standard solution, you can know the types and contents of elements contained in the sample.
- Q:Can quartz heating tubes be connected in series?
- The two heating tubes do not have any particle problems or toxic substances. Halogen tube longer than quartz tube.
- Q:What are the uses of quartz tubes?
- The raw materials used for making quartz glass tubes are silica and quartz. Now they are usually made of silica, and the crystal is too expensive.
- Q:How to identify the trombone quartz stone
- The process of tube for feeding, melting, forming, cooling, drawing. General quartz can slide, is the different quality requirements, if required, transparent no bubble, it should use silica of high purity, less gas-liquid inclusions of quartz stone, processed into high purity quartz sand to the trombone.
- Q:Heater heating mode: quartz tube heating, ceramic heating, far infrared heating, halogen tube heating, I do not know the kind of heating method.
- Quartz, halogen tubes will shine, far infrared is resistance wire, low efficiency. Ceramic heating efficiency is high, there is no light, better, but generally have fans, there will be noise.
We are the first professional manufacturer which adopts the continuous melting way.
Our annual output is more than 800 tons, and product quality can meet the international level.
We have obtained the certification of SO 9001:2000, TUV, CE, ROHS and MSDS
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;TUV; CE; ROHS;MSDS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average