1 high purity
2 strong heat resistance and low coefficient of thermal expansion
3 used for heat and light
Quartz tube, we can provide quartz tube with size of OD1.5--250mm. high quality and resistance high temperature.
The quartz tube widely used in semiconductor or other industry.
- Q:What can be cut off by a quartz tube?
- If it is not very thick, with the new triangular file, with a hard edge pressure pull in point, will draw a crack. Wrapped here with cotton cloth, hands clenched, two fingers close the top of the scratch back, simply landing, with a break, bang, completed.
- Q:Halogen tube, quartz tube, carbon fiber, which is good?
- Quartz electric heating tube, halogen and carbon fiber heating tube are different. The quartz electric heating tube is not sealed, and has the characteristics of moderate heating rate, moderate brightness and long service life. The cheapest and brightest two halogen tube is sealed. The heating tube is a kind of quartz tube. It is made of quartz glass tube, and the heating wire inside it is tungsten wire. It is filled with inert protective gas. Slightly expensive, darkest national standard: halogen heating tubes fully comply with the basic environmental test procedures for GB/T241993 electrical and electronic products, as well as the general safety requirements for GB4706.1-19921 household and similar electrical appliances.
- Q:Disinfection cabinet light wave or quartz tube good?
- The light disinfection cabinet has dual functions such as light wave technology disinfection and high temperature technology disinfection. Under the same conditions, the heat conduction time only needs 8~15 minutes to reach the national standard of tableware disinfection, disinfection once every time just ordinary quartz tube disinfection cabinet used the shortest time of half of the goods 1/3.
- Q:What's the quartz tube in the microwave oven for?
- Such as transparent, is an ultraviolet tube (not in the microwave oven, used in the disinfection cabinet), used for sterilization, disinfection.
- Q:Vacuum sealing problem of quartz tube
- Of course, quartz tube can be vacuumized and used for heating. As long as you do it. A flange flange and quartz tube with O sealing ring can be, O should be able to double seal high vacuum. For the influence of temperature, the silicone ring can only be resistant to 100-200 degrees Celsius, the need to add water cooling device on the flange, of course, if your source is far away from the flange, a fan blow on it.
- Q:Will the heater explode?
- Quartz glass tube is made of silica dioxide, special industrial technology glass, is a very good basic material. Quartz glass has a series of excellent physical and chemical properties. Be characterized by:1, high temperature resistance, quartz glass softening point temperature of about 1730 degrees Celsius, can be used at 1100 degrees for a long time, the shortest use temperature of up to 1450 degrees celsius,2, except hydrofluoric acid corrosion, quartz glass and other acids almost no chemical reaction, the acid resistance is 30 times 150 times of ceramic, stainless steel, especially the chemical stability at high temperatures, any other engineering materials are incomparable.3, good thermal stability of quartz glass thermal expansion coefficient is extremely small, can withstand the temperature changes, the quartz glass is heated to 1100 degrees Celsius, the water will not burst into the room.4, good light transmission performance of quartz glass in the ultraviolet to the infrared spectral band has good light transmittance, visible light transmittance is more than 93%, especially in the ultraviolet spectral region, the maximum transmittance is higher than 80.5, the electrical insulation performance is good, quartz glass resistance value is equivalent to ten thousand times of ordinary glass, is excellent electrical insulation material, even in high temperature, also has good electrical performance.
- Q:Does the water heater use the quartz tube heating to have the side effect to the human body?
- If it is radiation heating other things, in some applications, the infrared radiation of quartz tube has advantages
- Q:The difference between a quartz tube and a halogen tube
- Halogen tubes have their main properties:1. The electric performance is stable, the electric heating power is stable, the heating rate is fast, and the electric heating conversion rate is as high as 70%;2, high thermal efficiency, heating non oxidation, service life of up to 3000 hours or more, safe and reliable;3, the work of the light emitted by visible and near infrared light based, more than 84% concentrated in 0.75 m ~ 3.5 mu m region. Fully comply with the basic environmental test procedures for GB/T241993 electrical and electronic products, as well as the general safety requirements for GB4706.1-19921 household and similar electrical appliances.
- Q:Can quartz tubes produce infrared rays?
- The quartz tube produces infrared rays, but it does not harm the human body;
- Q:Can the wave heater heat the salt bag?
- The light wave furnace is called the lightwave microwave oven. It is the biggest difference of the ordinary microwave oven, and lies in its heating mode. A wide range of ovens, used in brass or quartz tubes. Heating is difficult. After brass cools, it is easy to scald; and the heat efficiency of the quartz tube is not very high.
We are the first professional manufacturer which adopts the continuous melting way.
Our annual output is more than 800 tons, and product quality can meet the international level.
We have obtained the certification of SO 9001:2000, TUV, CE, ROHS and MSDS
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;TUV; CE; ROHS;MSDS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average