-ultra high purity quartz sands
-good spectral transmission
-well controlled dimensions
-lower (OH) Hydroxyl
-These are highly resistant to thermal shock due to extremely low co-efficient of thermal expansion.
-They have excellent electrical strength that offer stability under temperature variation
-They are available from 2mm inside diameter to 200mm outside diameter up to 3000mm length.
Thick wall quartz glass tube is widly used in furnace tube,instrumetation,semi-conductor,electric light source,machinery,and outher industries.
- Q:What are the hazards of the quartz tube electric heater?
- Radiation in a radiant heater refers to the way heat is released. The electromagnetic radiation produced by it is not harmful to adults, but it has certain effects on pregnant women and infants.
- Q:What is the working principle of the electric heater of the quartz tube? Is the heating wire made of ordinary electric stove?
- It is formed on the surface of insulator by thermal decomposition or magnetron sputtering or evaporation by special electronic paste at high temperature
- Q:The difference between quartz tube and far infrared tube in an electric oven
- In the electric oven, the quartz tube is an electric heating tube made of quartz as the tube wall, and the red electric heating wire can be seen when heating.
- Q:Is the heating tube in the oven better quartz or stainless steel?
- It is better for families in the economy, but for families who want to buy electric ovens and singles. The other is an electric oven with two far-infrared tubes and a quartz heating tube, which is characterized by faster heating. However, compared with the former, the price should be slightly higher, generally expensive one hundred or two hundred yuan.
- Q:Heater heating mode: oil type halogen tube heating, quartz tube heating, electric heating wire, far infrared heating, electric membrane type ceramic heating, what is the difference?
- Far infrared heaterAlso called quartz tube heater. The far infrared quartz tube heating, heat transfer for heat radiation, strong penetration, but the heat is not easy to spread, and the thermal efficiency is low fire, oxygen consumption, due to backward technology, this product in the market is not obvious, the price is cheaper, in 100 yuan, suitable for the family of local heating.PTC warm air blowerPTC is a kind of ceramic element. It inspired by fan air flows through the PTC electric heating element forced convection, as the main way to heat. The interior temperature limiter, when the fan outlet is clogged, to cut off the electricity. Some also equipped with dump switch, when the heater can also by dumping cut power. The output power of 800-1200 watts, can work when the air temperature, soft, fast heating, automatic constant temperature function, PTC components have waterproof function, so suitable for use in the bathroom, priced at 300 to 500 yuan, is the ideal portable household electric heater.
- Q:Can the electric heating wire in the quartz tube be replaced by an electric tungsten wire?
- Recommendations should not be arbitrarily replaced, it is best to consult the quartz tube manufacturers, the replacement process required in strict accordance with procedures for operation, safety first! I have found you an infrared heating tube with a tungsten filament. I hope it will work for you: tungsten filament is placed in the quartz shell, and the filament is designed and made by the filament so that the luminous spectrum of the filament is in the range of 2400-3500K.
- Q:Which is better, light wave oven or induction cooker, for cooking or cooking?
- Light wave stove barbecue tube is composed of quartz tube or pipe into the halogen tube (i.e. light tube), can quickly generate high temperature heat, cooling faster, higher heating efficiency, and will not be scorched, so as to ensure the food color. From the cost point of view, the cost of the light pipe is only a few dollars more than the copper tube or the quartz tube, so now the use of the lightwave tube in the microwave oven technology is very common.In essence: light wave is the auxiliary function of microwave oven, only for barbecue. Without microwaves, the light wave oven is only equivalent to the ordinary oven. The light wave furnace in the market is a combination of light wave and microwave. In use, it can be operated by microwave, and can be operated by light wave alone. It can also be combined with light wave and microwave. That is to say, the light wave oven is compatible with the function of the microwave oven.
- Q:What's the quartz tube in the microwave oven for?
- The quartz tube at the top of the microwave oven is a heating tube, which is mainly used for roasting. Some microwave ovens are nominally light wave, which means that the two tubes are at work.
- Q:Does the oven quartz tube light up properly?
- When the temperature is lower than the set temperature, the oven will repeat the process.
- Q:Disinfection cabinet light wave or quartz tube good?
- The ordinary quartz tube sterilizer only has the function of high temperature disinfection, and the temperature is slow. According to the quantity of the cabinet (empty cabinet - full cabinet), the heating time should be 30~45 minutes;
We are established by a team of senior engineers experienced in the processing of quartz glass, artificial crystal and mono-crystalline silicon products. We have rich technical force and utilizes first-class equipment. Having implemented a digital management system that extends to all production processes, we use inspection instruments that lead the domestic quartz glass industry. We have obtained the certification of ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America 10.00%
South America 20.00%
Eastern Europe 7.50%
Mid East 2.50%
Western Europe 5.00%
Domestic Market 50.00%
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range