Model Number: Clear RH-8 Pattern Glass
Function: Acid Etched Glass,Heat Absorbing Glass
Technique: Clear Glass,Figured Glass,Frosted Glass
Type: Pattern Glass
Product Name: Pattern Glass
Size: 1500*2000mm, 1830*2440mm
Thickness: 3.5mm, 4mm, 5mm
Payment Terms: T/T or L/C
Packing: Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.
Delivery Detail: Within 15 to 25 days after deposit payment or L/C
Features of Pattern Glass
Its wide range of patterns makes it highly suitable for decorative applications. Its surface patterns allow diffused daylight transmission but prevent visibility of activity, thus ensuring privacy.
- Q:Is it a vacuum cup with fluorine coating that affects the health?
- Does not affect the health, only in the temperature of more than 200 degrees will be long life of harmful substances.
- Q:What kind of raw material is glass made of?
- Composition of common glass chemical oxides (Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2)Glass is usually divided into oxide, glass, and non oxide glass by major components. Non oxide glass varieties and a small number, mainly sulfur glass and halide glass. Chalcogenide glass anion for sulfur, selenium and tellurium, can stop short wave light by yellow, red, and near infrared light, which has low resistance, switching and memory characteristics. Having low refractive index, low dispersion, and often used as optical glass.
- Q:Cement / glass raw materials, equipment, principle, composition, characteristics, uses and types
- A mixture of feldspar, potassium aluminum silicate (K2O, Al2O3, 6SiO2) and albite (Na2O, Al2O3, 6SiO2) used in dental ceramics. Natural feldspar is not pure, and the proportions of K2O and Na2O vary. At about 1250 to 1500 degrees C (2280~2370 degrees F), feldspar melts into glass with a free crystalline silicon phase. In the feldspar Na2O can reduce the melting temperature, and potassium can increase the glass melt viscosity, reduce the plastic flow during sintering heat (pyroplastic flow).
- Q:What kind of mineral is glass made of?
- Colored glass is made by adding some metal oxides in the manufacture of ordinary glass. Cu2O - red; CuO - blue-green; CdO - pale yellow; CO2O3 - blue; Ni2O3 - dark green; MnO2 - purple; colloidal Au - red; colloidal Ag - yellow)
- Q:Is the raw material of organic glass harmful to human body?
- Organic glass is a popular name. From this name you may not know what kind of material it is, nor can you tell what element it is made of.
- Q:Is glass a recyclable resource?
- Building brick: using waste glass as a raw material, adding amount of the plasticity of clay material, pelletizing, forming, sintering, sintering at a temperature of 950 to 1050 DEG C for 180 210min can be prepared the production of building brick, the product with alkali resistance, high strength, not easy to fade and aging etc..
- Q:What material is used in the protective film in the middle of glass?
- Production process is:1: opening, the entire glass will be cut into a larger size than the molding of 0.6mm pieces.2:CNC carved, will open material scrap with steel sand grinding chamfering, drilling (or slot), after the end of CNC on the forming of the carved glass3, flat grinding, mainly to deal with the opening and CNC caused by surface scratches.4: cleaning, ultrasonic cleaning machine will be washed flour, while drying glass.5: tempering, the use of potassium acid to strengthen the glass, so that the stress of glass, strength, resistance and so on to meet certain requirements.6: cleaning: the tempered glass re-entry ultrasonic cleaning.7: stick ab8: packing finished products
- Q:The use of quartz sand
- Derived from various magmatic rocks, sedimentary rocks and metamorphic rocks, less heavy minerals, associated minerals are feldspar, mica and clay minerals. There are two kinds of sedimentary rock genesis and metamorphic origin, the former is not obvious between clastic particles and cement, and the latter refers to quartz rocks with deep metamorphic and pure quality. The quartz veins are formed by hydrothermal action, almost all of them are composed of quartz, and they are compact and massive structures.The mineral content of quartz sand varies greatly, mainly quartz, followed by feldspar, mica, cuttings, heavy minerals and clay minerals.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?.
- Glass material is complex, but can be divided into main raw materials and auxiliary raw materials according to its function. The main material constitutes the main body of the glass, and determines the main physical and chemical properties of the glass. The auxiliary material endows the glass with special properties and facilitates the manufacturing process.
- Q:What materials do you need to make glass?
- There is also colored glass mixed with certain metal oxides or salts, and tempered glass made by physical or chemical methods. Sometimes some transparent plastic (such as polymethyl methacrylate) is also called organic glass.
Our professionally trained warehouse staff ensures that your glass is safely loaded so that it reaches its destination in the same perfect condition in which it left our production facility. We are constantly evolving our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier off-loading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
South America 22
Eastern Europe 4
Southeast Asia 7
Mid East 25
South Asia 6
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Russian
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average