Model Number: Clear RH-5 Pattern Glass
Function: Acid Etched Glass,Heat Absorbing Glass
Technique: Clear Glass,Figured Glass,Frosted Glass
Type: Pattern Glass
Product Name: Pattern Glass
Size: 1500*2000mm, 1830*2440mm
Thickness: 3.5mm, 4mm, 5mm
Payment Terms: T/T or L/C
Packing: Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.
Delivery Detail: Within 15 to 25 days after deposit payment or L/C
Features of Pattern Glass
Its wide range of patterns makes it highly suitable for decorative applications. Its surface patterns allow diffused daylight transmission but prevent visibility of activity, thus ensuring privacy.
- Q:Who knows how the types of silicon sand are divided into types and what they are used for?
- The main raw material for making glass!! Simply means that the silicon containing sand, ordinary sand containing silicon. Generally, the sand with more silicon content is the good material for making glass. The technology of glass has been developed for more than 5000 years. It was not until twentieth Century that glass became an industrial material and developed rapidly.
- Q:What are the main materials for making glass?
- Silica is the main raw material made of silica on the earth reserves is great. Silica is the main raw material for the main raw material is made of glass stones. The silicon content of different rocks are different. In our life of these materials is the most common.
- Q:Not man-made destruction, why toughened glass suddenly broken?
- There are a variety of predisposing factors 2. tempered glass explodeFor example, A. before the installation of glass is accidentally damaged, like chipping, knocked the feet, because the glass is tempered around the weak area, its strength even weaker than the non tempered glass, but this part of the damage are not likely to cause the glass immediately burst, but changed the internal stress of glass. When the upper wall is used, the internal stress changes gradually, which breaks the glass.B. such as differences in temperature after installation. As you say, temperature, weather, and so on, will make the internal pressure of the glass partial uneven, thus causing burst.Is there a correct size for the C. installation?. If the installation is too tight, the specifications are not appropriate, it will cause stress changes inside the glass, causing a burst.D. the rest is external force, including impact, extrusion and so on. It's not just human impact, or other things, or even wind in nature. If the glass does not fall on the ground, there will be the point of impact (if it is obvious, there will be explosive, Hu Dieban) these can be invoked, but if in the proceedings can only be said to be a possibility, because you have no evidence to prove that. In the domestic situation, the glass manufacturers generally compensate for the glass trouble.
- Q:Does anyone know iPhone's toughened glass production process? Thank you
- Chemical strengthening of good products, or the need for ultrasonic cleaning machine cleaning (quality inspection);(if you need a AR antireflection coating processing, processing, without careful confirmation, currently do not know the first AR coated glass is strong, whether it is feasible, if not feasible, AR coating will in strong, should be on the back of the glass doesn't need AR coating; positive surface is there, I'm not sure. There is supposed to be, the film will affect the resistant to scratching, maybe not, I'm not sure)
- Q:Use of glass flake cement
- Coatings containing glass flakes are much harder than epoxy or polyester resin without glass flakes, and therefore have higher surface abrasion resistance.
- Q:Is glass steel pipe used for re examination?
- The basic construction phase: reinforced approach sampling, sample (drawing on the provisions of the various specifications of reinforced earth excavation (), earthwork excavation scheme, technical tests, foundation trench inspection records, batch inspection, inspection, hidden) cushion (hidden, concrete construction inspection group, line records, line technology review), base (reinforced raw materials, test report review, reinforcement, formwork and concrete construction scheme, technical disclosure, concealment, reinforced bar, inspection lot, line records, technical review, concrete concealed, concrete construction inspection group, and with the standard curing conditions and stripping test block), basic brick (program, technical disclosure, in advance. Mix ratio of mortar, concealment, inspection batch, mortar block), the template removal (removal of specimen report report, concealment, inspection batch), backfill (scheme, technical clarification Concealment, inspection, batch, earthwork density test).
- Q:Mobile phone film new flexible toughened glass membrane, really is the glass?
- Toughened glass is a kind of prestressed glass, in order to improve the strength of the glass, the methods commonly used in chemistry or physics, formed on the surface of glass glass under compressive stress, first offset surface stress force, so as to improve the bearing capacity of reinforced glass, its wind, cold, impact etc.. The toughened glass protective film is the highest security level for mobile phone screen protection.
- Q:What role does zircon sand play in the production of glass? Is it a raw material for glass or a production process?
- Zircon is mainly an igneous rock formed from magma crystallized zirconium, silicon and oxygen composition of minerals. Zircon is also produced in the dikes and metamorphic rocks. It belongs to the tetragonal system, and is often a well developed cone shaped small tetragonal cylinder, but also irregularly granular. Crisp, broken shell like. It's high quality refractory. With Jin Hongshi, ilmenite, monazite and xenotime in beach sand, and the water, electricity, magnetic separation and other beneficiation process.
- Q:How to seal the glass fiber reinforced plastic mould?
- Rubber pad seals are thickness, will be relatively increased parting surface gap, for complex, not good concave convex surface, uneven surface, you can use ordinary fastening before playing glass glue or fastening hot melt gun hit again. It can be divided into surface on floor wax coat material brush, then fastening glass steel mold.
- Q:How is the glass made?
- Glass cup making process:1: silk;2: blow the ball;3: skin opening;4: inner opening and back cover;5: interface;6: back cover;7: affixed trademarks;8: annealing.Glass (glass) is the raw material is a glass of glass, usually raw material is high borosilicate glass, after more than 600 degrees of high temperature firing, it is a new type of environmentally friendly tea cup, more and more people's favor.
Our professionally trained warehouse staff ensures that your glass is safely loaded so that it reaches its destination in the same perfect condition in which it left our production facility. We are constantly evolving our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier off-loading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
South America 22
Eastern Europe 4
Southeast Asia 7
Mid East 25
South Asia 6
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Russian
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average