Model Number: Clear RH-3 Pattern Glass
Function: Acid Etched Glass,Heat Absorbing Glass
Technique: Clear Glass,Figured Glass,Frosted Glass
Type: Pattern Glass
Product Name: Pattern Glass
Size: 1500*2000mm, 1830*2440mm
Thickness: 3.5mm, 4mm, 5mm
Payment Terms: T/T or L/C
Packing: Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.
Delivery Detail: Within 15 to 25 days after deposit payment or L/C
Features of Pattern Glass
Its wide range of patterns makes it highly suitable for decorative applications. Its surface patterns allow diffused daylight transmission but prevent visibility of activity, thus ensuring privacy.
- Q:Comparison of plexiglass steel bridge and inorganic glass steel bridge
- 4, can release harmful gases, human health and environmental protection have a certain impact. 5, high cost, but also a larger fluctuation of raw material prices. 6, after the waste is not easy to handle. Two, inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastics (referred to as Magnesium Oxide) advantages: 1, high temperature. (under normal circumstances, Fahrenheit temperature of 400 degrees Celsius, to maintain the product is not deformed), 2, anti-aging, 20 years without deformation of the product. 3. Purify the air and absorb carbon dioxide from the air. 4, high strength. 5, waterproof performance is good. 6, light weight, only in plexiglass.
- Q:What material is used in the protective film in the middle of glass?
- At present, toughened glass membrane of glass raw materials generally have these brands. High end: Corelle & Schott. In the end: asahi. In the low-end: banxiaozi & luoyang.Just look different brands? The difference between JEANSWEST and Reaves? No, focusing on different materials.The same glass, medium and high-end glass called "aluminum silicon glass" in the low-end known as [sodium calcium glass]
- Q:The difference between natural crystal and crystal glass, merits and demerits!
- Crystal glass according to PBO (lead oxide) content is divided into high (24%PBO and above), medium (18%PBO), low (12%-16%PBO) three grades. Grading standards are similar to gold. International standard crystal glass is 24%PBO, so merchants will also call this class "24K"". If you go to buy, say some similar "jargon", the other party will feel that you are more adept, encountered illegal businesses, nor dare to fool you.
- Q:Why is the process of glass toughened always broken?
- It blew the concept of rate, the national standard of our country only glass project on the wall, I do not know whether the other foreign industry to use the toughened glass also has detailed provisions.
- Q:The glass door in the shower room is too heavy. What material can be substituted, which is as transparent as glass but lighter than glass?
- Features: weathering and acid and alkali resistant performance is good, not because of years of sun and rain, and yellowing and hydrolysis phenomenon of long life, compared with other materials, life is 3 years good translucent, can reach more than 92%, the light intensity less required, saving electric energy impact force, is sixteen times ordinary glass, particularly suitable for installation in the safety zone, than the ordinary glass half light, convenient maintenance, easy to clean.
- Q:How is glass made? What are the main ingredients?
- Heat treatment. Through annealing, quenching and other processes, to eliminate or produce glass internal stress, phase separation or crystallization, and change the state of glass structure.
- Q:What are these things that belong to the reactor's raw materials?
- Iron core reactor raw material is similar, more out of the core is made of silicon steel sheet, folder is steel. The lead wires and the wiring bronze are likely to use heat shrinkable sleeves, but this is also available.
- Q:What kind of glass is alkali free high borosilicate?
- At present, abroad can produce high quality non alkali borosilicate glass company, Corelle, the German Schott companies, domestic Changsha have a precision glass raw material sales, precision glass processing company, alkali borosilicate glass, Schott two sales of Corelle company.
- Q:What is the density of glass flake cement?
- The bulk density of glass flake increases with the decrease of particle size.Glass flake resin (Glass flake mastic) is made of resin as binder, glass flake and powder, etc. it can be scraped and mixed with construction materials.
- Q:Is the price of glass raw material the biggest proportion of quartz?
- In the long run, quartz is a non renewable energy source, and the trend is rising for a long time.
Our professionally trained warehouse staff ensures that your glass is safely loaded so that it reaches its destination in the same perfect condition in which it left our production facility. We are constantly evolving our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier off-loading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
South America 22
Eastern Europe 4
Southeast Asia 7
Mid East 25
South Asia 6
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Russian
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average