Model Number: Clear RH-3 Pattern Glass
Function: Acid Etched Glass,Heat Absorbing Glass
Technique: Clear Glass,Figured Glass,Frosted Glass
Type: Pattern Glass
Product Name: Pattern Glass
Size: 1500*2000mm, 1830*2440mm
Thickness: 3.5mm, 4mm, 5mm
Payment Terms: T/T or L/C
Packing: Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.
Delivery Detail: Within 15 to 25 days after deposit payment or L/C
Features of Pattern Glass
Its wide range of patterns makes it highly suitable for decorative applications. Its surface patterns allow diffused daylight transmission but prevent visibility of activity, thus ensuring privacy.
- Q:What's the difference between heat resistant glass and tempered / reinforced glass?
- Acid and alkali corrosion resistance by 3.3 (linear thermal expansion coefficient for (3.3 + 0.1) * 10-6/K) super high heat-resistant borosilicate glass material, the basic ingredients of sodium oxide (Na2O), boron oxide (B2O2) and silica (SIO2) belongs to the non-toxic side effects in borosilicate glass PYREX glass so excellent corrosion resistance.
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of? Is the price relative to the quality?
- The main constituents of the glass are calcium silicate, sodium silicate and silicaExpensive and not expensive must be related to quality (at least with impurities)
- Q:What are the paper made of? What is the glass made of? What is the plastic made of?
- The common (sodium) glass consists of a mixture of sodium silicate and calcium silicate with a small amount of silica and alumina. Usually made from a mixture of sand, sodium carbonate and calcium carbonate, and can be melted by a mixture of sodium sulphate and carbon instead of sodium carbonate.
- Q:Failure reasons and solutions of insulating glass.
- The typical phenomenon of the failure of insulating glass products is that the condensation and water inflow in the insulating glass interlayer affect not only the appearance of the whole glass, but also the thermal performance of the whole glass.
- Q:How can the invisible gauze of screen window increase its pressure resistance (glass fiber material)?
- To have good quality, if the quality of other yarn nets, there may be broken.
- Q:Tempered glass and ordinary glass raw materials the same, but the manufacturing method is different, why first heating in rapid cooling, the difference is so great?
- When the glass is heated to a suitable temperature, it cools rapidly, causing a sharp contraction of the glass surface and a compressive stress, while the cooling in the middle of the glass is slower and it is too late to shrink, thus forming a tensile stress and making the glass obtain a higher strength. Generally speaking, the higher the cooling intensity, the greater the strength of the glass.
- Q:Aluminum alloy window glass tape, how fast loading?
- The above two methods can only use single material, that is dry material or wet material. If the wet material is used, the first side is fixed and the other side is injected with glue and then injected onto the side. Both the inner mounting method and the outboard mounting method are best for both sides using wet material. The watertight and air tightness and the best effect of glial sickness, it is best to use silicone sealant for good. For ordinary simple aluminum alloy doors and windows, the use of single glass, fixed glass, both inside and outside the use of dry materials. For the Aluminum Alloy windows advanced commonly used sandwich or hollow glass, glass raw materials used by the heat absorbing glass processing or colored glass, glass were used for fixing the wet material or mixed material.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?.
- 1. the main raw material of glass(1): the main component of silica sand or borax borax glass is introduced into silica or silica or boron oxide, which alone can melt into a glass body in the combustion, determines the main properties of glass, appropriately called silicate glass or borosilicate glass.(2): the main ingredients of soda soda or salt and mirabilite into glass is sodium, they can with silica sand and other acidic oxides formed in the fusible salt calcination, the fluxing action, the glass is easy to mold. But if the content is too much, the thermal expansion rate of glass will increase, and the tensile strength will decrease.(3) limestone, dolomite, feldspar, etc.: the main component of limestone introduced into glass is calcium oxide, which enhances the chemical stability and mechanical strength of glass. But the content is too much, which makes the glass break and reduce the heat resistance.As a raw material for introduction of Magnesium Oxide, dolomite can improve the transparency of glass, reduce thermal expansion and improve water resistance.Feldspar, as a raw material for introduction of alumina, can control the melting temperature and increase durability. In addition, potassium feldspar can also provide components, improve the thermal properties of glass.(4) broken glass: Generally speaking, not all new materials are used in the manufacture of glass, but the broken glass of 15%--30%.
- Q:What's the connection between tempered glass and float glass?
- Tempered glass is made of ordinary glass in the tempering furnace
- Q:Ask the glass making processWhat kind of material is the glass made of? What material is good?
- The glass production process mainly includes: raw material pre processing. The massive raw material crushing, wet material drying, iron containing raw materials for iron removal treatment, in order to ensure the quality of glass batch preparation. 2. The melting of glass batch. High temperature heating in the furnace or crucible kiln, to form a uniform, no bubble, and meet the requirements of molding liquid glass. The forming of liquid glass products. Processed into the required shape, such as tablet, a variety of utensils. The heat treatment by annealing and quenching process, eliminate the internal stress generated or glass phase separation or crystallization, and the change of glass structure.
Our professionally trained warehouse staff ensures that your glass is safely loaded so that it reaches its destination in the same perfect condition in which it left our production facility. We are constantly evolving our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier off-loading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
South America 22
Eastern Europe 4
Southeast Asia 7
Mid East 25
South Asia 6
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Russian
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average