Clear Float Glass of high quality include PDP Glass, automobile glass, mirror glass, coating glass, etc. It has been widely recognized by customers.
1. Good Panel Quality
2. Excellent Optical Performance
3. Complete Specifications
4. Easy to be processed (being tempered, coated, mirror-made, etc.)
Clear Float Glass is widely used in electrical panels, optical panels, mirrors, coated glass, automotive glass, building glass, etc.
- Q:What are the raw materials for making glass?
- The material used to make glass is mainly sandstone, limestone, and feldspar. The sandstone is the main component of the glass material, and its chemical composition is silica.
- Q:Glass fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) is a new type of composite material. What is the raw material?
- Building materials market will be on sale. Glass fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) is a kind of composite material made of glass fiber and one or several thermosetting or thermoplastic resins, such as phenolic resin, epoxy resin, polyester resin, polyimide resin, etc.. Glass fiber reinforced plastic is a new type of composite material developed in early twentieth Century. It has many advantages, such as light weight, high strength, anticorrosion, heat preservation, insulation, sound insulation and so on. The first composite was fiberglass, in fact, it had nothing to do with steel. There is no iron in glass fiber, nor is it a composite of glass and steel.
- Q:How to seal the glass fiber reinforced plastic mould?
- Step up. Concave convex surface or Z face.
- Q:Failure reasons and solutions of insulating glass.
- The production of hollow glass raw material quality; key factors affect the service life of hollow glass sealant is ageing resistance and desiccant adsorption capacity, and the determining factor is the performance of sealant. Because no matter how much the desiccant adsorption capacity, inside the hollow glass after a certain limit, when the hollow glass desiccant completely saturated, again good desiccant also unable to water vapor adsorption, then the hollow glass is invalid. Only when the sealant has good sealing performance, moisture permeability coefficient is low, the amount of water vapor into the hollow glass rarely, and keep this state, only rarely can guarantee the hollow glass desiccant inside gas drying, so as to ensure the effect of hollow glass.
- Q:How is glass made? What is its raw material?
- Glass is classified into flat glass and deep-processing glass. Flat glass is mainly divided into three kinds: that is, lead glass, two kinds of flat glass (slot / no groove), flat glass and float glass. The float glass is becoming the mainstream of glass manufacture because of its uniform thickness, flat top and bottom surface, high labor productivity and favorable management. And special glass is a large variety
- Q:What are the cutting and cutting of acrylic and aluminum-plastic plates?
- The aluminum plastic composite plate is a composite material made of chemically treated coated aluminium plate as surface material, polyethylene plastic as core material, and manufactured on special aluminum plate production equipment. The unique properties of aluminum-plastic composite board itself has decided, its wide application: it can be used for building exterior wall, curtain wall, old building renovation, interior walls and ceiling decoration, advertising signs, display rack, dust purification engineering. The utility model belongs to a new type of building decoration material.
- Q:The benefits of natural thin wood planks
- Sheet material means a flat rectangular building material plate with a width of more than 2 times its thickness, usually made of flat rectangular building material, used as a wall, ceiling, or floor member. Also refers to the forging, rolling or casting of the metal plate, divided into thin plate, medium plate, thick plate, thick plate, usually made of standard size flat rectangular building material board.
- Q:How is glass made? What are the main ingredients?
- Raw material pretreatment. The bulk raw materials (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar, etc.) are crushed to damp the raw materials, and the iron bearing raw material is treated with iron to ensure the quality of the glass.
- Q:Glass raw materials processing equipment, glass raw materials crushing equipment prices generally sell how much?
- Glass raw material processing technology and equipment, advanced at present, glass raw material (quartz sandstone, feldspar, silica) processing generally adopts the following process: A, wet rodmill; B, by the back breaking or jaw crusher and roll composed of multi-stage crushing and screening line.
- Q:The main raw material for the impact of float glass cost?
- Fuel prices: heavy oil, natural gas or coal, etc., because of the large number of long-term consumption, so it is also an important factor affecting product costs.
We was established in 1994 which is one the largest distribution . With ten years' experience in constructional glass producing and exporting line, We can surely offer you the best service and most competitive glass for our customers, bringing welling profits for our customers all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Asia; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Africa;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range