Clear Float Glass of high quality include PDP Glass, automobile glass, mirror glass, coating glass, etc. It has been widely recognized by customers.
1. Good Panel Quality
2. Excellent Optical Performance
3. Complete Specifications
4. Easy to be processed (being tempered, coated, mirror-made, etc.)
Clear Float Glass is widely used in electrical panels, optical panels, mirrors, coated glass, automotive glass, building glass, etc.
- Q:What materials do we need to make glass septic tanks?
- Advantages of glass reinforced septic tanks:Good impermeability:1., high polymer material as the base material, good sealing, never leak.2. construction speed.3. products for factory production of finished products, site construction is fast, and the high water level, rainy season can also be construction.4. clear long cycle.5., the anaerobic fermentation is sufficient, the silt deposition quantity reduces greatly, the clear cutting cycle prolongs 3-4 times, greatly reduces the follow-up operation and the maintenance cost.6., treatment effect is good.7., set aside bins, hierarchical fermentation, sewage discharged in the BOD, COD and other pollutants significantly reduced.8., small footprint.
- Q:What kinds of ingredients are the glass?
- Flint glass is a high density and high refractive index glass. It can be produced by lead instead of calcium in sodium glass in molten glass. It is suitable for making optical glass and carved glass products. The coefficient of thermal expansion of hard glass is very high
- Q:Tile selection, paving process
- The base should be clean, irregularities to chisel and repair, base should be clean, not a mortar, especially lime mortar, oil, and water wet ground.When laying stone or ceramic tile, standard blocks shall be placed. Standard blocks shall be placed at the intersection of cross lines and diagonally installed.Paving operation to each line in line, the stone must be soaking wet, dry wipe back.
- Q:What's the difference between three kinds of glass fiber board, epoxy board and FR4 board?
- These three are glass fiber boards.Usually the epoxy board on the market is phenolic epoxy, yellow, which is generally not used as a hard circuit board substrate, is the use of electrical insulation.
- Q:How is glass made? What is its raw material?
- Glass is formed by the melting of sand with other chemicals. Glass raw materials for natural ore, the ore will be crushed first, processed into powder, according to the type of glass, according to the formula made of ingredients, into the glass furnace for melting, forming glass liquid. The glass passes through the feed tank and flows out of the feed port to form the stock. The temperature of the stock is 1150~1170 degrees centigrade and the alkali free glass is 1200~1220 degrees centigrade. The material shares every minute near '200 times cut into ball billet. The billet passes through the chute, the ball distributor and the ball plate, and then rolls into different funnels respectively, then falls into a groove formed by three rollers with the same rotating direction. When the ball is rotated on the roller and its surface tension, the ball glass is formed gradually. Its diameter is determined by the thickness, velocity, and shear velocity of the glass stream.
- Q:What's the difference between plexiglass PS boards and toughened glass? What's the difference between them?
- Organic glass is made of polymer materials, which belongs to engineering plastics, PS material is polystyrene board, tempered glass is the glass rapid heating and cooling. The price should be obtained after the glass is the most expensive, followed by PS, organic glass is the most expensive, but after two the advantage is not broken.
- Q:What are the ingredients of photovoltaic solar glass? What's the function of each?
- Furthermore the limestone calcium carbonate and Magnesium Oxide, whose main role is to adjust the viscosity of the glass in a suitable value, so that the glass forming time is shorter or longer, in order to meet the requirements of molding; also the introduction of alumina materials, improve the physical and chemical properties of glass, such as strength, chemical stability, etc.;
- Q:What kind of glass is smoked glass?
- * basic materials for glass makingSilica is the main raw material made of silica on the earth reserves is great. Silica is the main raw material for the main raw material is made of glass stones. The silicon content of different rocks are different. In our life of these materials is the most common.
- Q:What are the chemicals in glass?
- (some of these ingredients are repeated, and the content of the active ingredients should be carefully calculated when firing the glass) In addition, there are some trace elements, such as metal oxides, used for colored glass, shielding electromagnetic, optical glass and so on. Some other types of special glass materials account for a large proportion of raw materials, and may even contain quartz sand.
- Q:I want to ask, if the home is already hollow glass, that still need to foil it?
- Insulating glass insulation effect is very good, but insulation, UV effect is not good. If a glass film is attached to the inner glass, the heat insulation effect is more marked, and the harmful ultraviolet ray can be effectively separated from the 99%, and the glass can be prevented from splashing after breaking.
We was established in 1994 which is one the largest distribution . With ten years' experience in constructional glass producing and exporting line, We can surely offer you the best service and most competitive glass for our customers, bringing welling profits for our customers all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Asia; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Africa;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range