Clear Float Glass , is distortion-free, precision flat and transparent glass. It is made of molten glass which flows through tweel to tin bath and then to lehr. While floating through the molten tin, the glass under the works of gravity and surface tension becomes smooth and flat at both sides.
Model Number: Clear Float Glass 2~19MM
Function: Decorative Glass
Technique: Clear Glass
Color: Clear; Grey; Blue; Green; Bronze; Pink; Golden etc.
Size: 1830*1220, 3300*2140; 3300*2240; 1830*2440; 3660*2140
Packaging & Delivery of Float Glass
Packaging Details: Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.
Delivery Detail: Within 25 days after the deposit or L/C
- Q:Why is the process of glass toughened always broken?
- It blew the concept of rate, the national standard of our country only glass project on the wall, I do not know whether the other foreign industry to use the toughened glass also has detailed provisions.
- Q:What's the raw material for organic glass fiber reinforced plastic? Thank you.
- Unsaturated resin, curing agent, catalyst, surface felt. There are alkali fiberglass cloth, mesh cloth, talcum powder or quartz sand. Colorant added according to product requirements. Bonus points!
- Q:How is glass made?
- Technological process:1, raw materials broken: the above raw materials broken into powder;2, weighing: according to the list of ingredients, called a certain amount of powder;3, will be called: the mixed powder mixing, stirring into a batch (colored glass and colorant);4, melting: the mixture into the glass furnace, melting at 1700 degrees into glass;5, forming: the glass liquid into a tin bath (float), pull machine (lattice method), rolling machine (rolling method, adding metal wire is wire glass), forming the flat glass;6, annealing: the molding of glass products into the annealing furnace annealing, balance the stress, to prevent self cracking.
- Q:Which glass factory has good glass?
- If the original piece of glass with good quality of Qingdao Jin Jing, Jiangmen farun, TGI, CSG, luoyang.... These glass plants are relatively stable, and is a large enterprise, if the processing technology is good, it depends on the processing unit of the process, this is not recommended.
- Q:Why are most of the chemical instruments made from glass?
- The raw materials of glass equipment, especially now with the more conventional glass GG_17 and 95 of the original material, are high borosilicate glass, the internal structure of the glass with good stability, high physical and chemical properties, because the expansion coefficient is low, so it can better withstand high temperature difference, has chemical stability good performance
- Q:What are the main materials for making glass?
- The melting point of silicon dioxide is very high, in order to achieve this Rongdian is very limited. The ancients had to add some other substances when it becomes low melting temperature. When silica melts down also very obtrusive in the process of heating without gradually filtering transition soft, into some other the material of the glass can be in different temperature range all the splendor, powerful shaping operation and effective setting. This substance is a flux.The flux is generally containing sodium oxide, potassium oxide, lead oxide, calcium oxide, barium oxide and other materials, such as limestone, feldspar, sodium carbonate, boric acid, lead compounds, barium compounds. (sodium oxide can reduce the viscosity of glass forming, the glass is easy to melt, plays a good role in flux; barium oxide in glass the formation plays a basic role with sodium oxide; tin oxide can increase the glass chemical stability and mechanical strength; lead oxide can increase density, improve hunting, with special luster; lead can make a glass of light refraction and scattering rate of small glass makes more lustrous and stable.
- Q:Glass raw materials processing equipment, glass raw materials crushing equipment prices generally sell how much?
- The above two processes generally has the following disadvantages: 1, unit 2, a large scale of investment products; metal consumption per unit of product 3, amazing; by-products (<0.1mm) high proportion; 4, wet production requires a large amount of water and cold in winter can not produce.
- Q:What kind of raw materials should be used in making FRP?
- Synthetic resin is a kind of synthetic molecules by a large amount of polymer, usually called polymer, also known as synthetic resin in polymer. The performance after heating is different, can be divided into thermosetting resin and thermoplastic resin two categories.Thermosetting resin refers to the heat or curing agent (including initiator) under the action of crosslinks and become insoluble and infusible solid state of a kind of resin, such as epoxy resin, phenolic resin, unsaturated polyester resin, furan resin. This resin can not soften cured after heating. High temperature decomposition and destruction.
- Q:What are the Department of mobile phone lens?
- Mould making: it is the most important production department, which is more complicated (including lenses, various specifications should be confirmed OK)Group leader: if the lens assembly is not good, the pixel will not reach the requirement and it will be useless.
- Q:The preparation process of glass and the basic material and the function of raw materials
- The main raw materials are: silica glass (sandstone), sodium carbonate, feldspar, dolomite, limestone and mirabilite.1, raw materials broken: the above raw materials broken into powder;2, weighing: according to the list of ingredients, called a certain amount of powder;3, will be called: the mixed powder mixing, stirring into a batch (colored glass and colorant);4, melting: the mixture into the glass furnace, melting at 1700 degrees into glass;5, forming: liquid glass forming device with the corresponding sheet glass, bottles, glass, lamp, glass tube, a fluorescent screen......6, annealing: the molding of a variety of glass products into the annealing furnace annealing, balance stress, to prevent self cracking
Our professionally trained warehouse staff ensures that your glass is safely loaded so that it reaches its destination in the same perfect condition in which it left our production facility. We are constantly evolving our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier off-loading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
South America 22
Eastern Europe 4
Southeast Asia 7
Mid East 25
South Asia 6
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Russian
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average