Clear Float Glass , is distortion-free, precision flat and transparent glass. It is made of molten glass which flows through tweel to tin bath and then to lehr. While floating through the molten tin, the glass under the works of gravity and surface tension becomes smooth and flat at both sides.
Model Number: Clear Float Glass 2~19MM
Function: Decorative Glass
Technique: Clear Glass
Color: Clear; Grey; Blue; Green; Bronze; Pink; Golden etc.
Size: 1830*1220, 3300*2140; 3300*2240; 1830*2440; 3660*2140
Packaging & Delivery of Float Glass
Packaging Details: Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.
Delivery Detail: Within 25 days after the deposit or L/C
- Q:What is glass made of?
- The main raw materials of glass are: quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, soda ash, boric acid and so on.Glass production process includes batching, melting, forming, annealing and other processes
- Q:List and characteristics of chimney glass flake cement
- Good temperature resistance. The use of glass flake lining, its heat resistance than similar resin coating can be increased by 20-40 degrees, so often used in good oil pipelines, hot water pipelines, heat resistant chemical devices.
- Q:How to identify and select high quality insulating glass?
- Hollow glass is composed of two or more pieces of glass, the glass by the internal filling the hollow aluminum isolation desiccant, and the hollow part filled with dry air or inert gas, and sealed with butyl rubber, polysulfide rubber or plastic structure, form dry space glass.
- Q:The difference between crystal glass and glass
- Feel: the same volume of crystal glass and ordinary glass weight is not the same. High crystal glass will make you feel calm, heavy feel. Similarly, the lower the crystal glass, the lighter it will be. Ordinary glass weight is more self-evident.
- Q:How is glass made? I heard that sand is used, but what is the concrete principle?
- The main raw materials of flat glass are: silica sand (sandstone), sodium carbonate, feldspar, dolomite, limestone and mirabilite.
- Q:What kind of material is glass made of?
- 1. isotropic particles of glass are arranged irregularly in general, but are statistically uniform, so that their physical and chemical properties are the same in any direction. The crystal is anisotropic. Examples: resistivity, thermal conductivity, transmissivity, refractive index, etc..2. there is no fixed melting point. Glass changes from solid to liquid and varies gradually over a range of temperatures. The crystal is determined by melting point, for example, (water ice crystals) in C melt 0 Eve joy. This property of glass makes it possible to be shaped by blowing, pulling, pressing, and other methods.3. tunability of composition and properties. The properties of the glass may vary continuously and gradually within a certain range with their properties. The crystal has a fixed component and a definite performance. In this way, we can adjust the composition of the glass, so that its performance meets the requirements of the use.
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced metal material?
- Glass steel (English: Glass Reinforced Plastic, GRP, or Fiber Reinforced Plastic, English: FRP) also known as glass steel or glass fiber reinforced plastic, is a kind of polymer with epoxy resin as matrix, glass steel or carbon fiber reinforced composite material by composite technology and made.
- Q:Does the material of sunglasses choose good glass or plastic?
- There is almost no plastic for sun lenses, so it is better to use resin materials.Sunglasses are mainly made of two kinds of glass material and resin material.
- Q:Comparison of plexiglass steel bridge and inorganic glass steel bridge
- 7, low cost, small fluctuations in raw material prices. 8, heat insulation, sound-absorbing. 9, non combustible. 10, the waste can be used for processing, after smashing the landfill, no pollution to water, soil and air, is an ideal material of environmental protection. Disadvantages of inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastics: 1. Toughness is lower than plexiglass. 2, waterproof performance second only to plexiglass.
- Q:What's good with a cup?
- Pure porcelain, porcelain, glass, these basic is non-toxic and good some of the porcelain. The problem is that plastic, buy when you should pay attention to:1. see, look at the material are impurities.2., smell, if there is a pungent odor, it is recommended not to buy. Attention to drinking hot water, this cup is very bad for the body.
Our professionally trained warehouse staff ensures that your glass is safely loaded so that it reaches its destination in the same perfect condition in which it left our production facility. We are constantly evolving our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier off-loading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
South America 22
Eastern Europe 4
Southeast Asia 7
Mid East 25
South Asia 6
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Russian
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average