High Strength, graphite crucible crucible
as your requirements
|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworty packing or as per customer's detail requirement of graphite crucible.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20-30 days after confirm order of graphite cru|
SiC Graphite Crucibles For Melting Aluminium And Copper, Brass
Specifications for Graphite Silicon Carbide Crucible For Aluminum Melting :
1.Long working lifetime: its working lifetime is increased 3-5 times over normal clay-crucible due to the compact body formed under high pressure.
2.High thermal conductivity: high-density body and low apparent porosity greatly improve its heat conductivity.
3.New-style materials: new heat conduction material ensures faster heat conductivity and pollution-free product, reduces adherent slag.
4.Resistance to corrosion:better anti-corrosion than normal clay-crucible.
5.Resistance to oxidation: advanced process dramatically improves its oxidation resistance, which ensures persistent heat conductivity and long working lifetime.
6.High-strength: high-density body and logical structure make the product better compression property.
7.Eco-friendly: energy-efficient and pollution-free, not only ensure metal product purity, but also ensure sustainable development on environment.
8.Multi-function: Can be used in induction graphite crucible furnace
Type of Crucible
Type S: Clay graphite crucible
Type D: Isostatic pressing graphite crucible
Cited from CNS China National Standard of Graphite Crucible, which is solely drifted by TIANFU company.
- Q:New energy, crystal, silicon and other research and development, production, because the crucible rotary table heating device, there is no good solution to share?
- The silicone rubber electric plate allows heat to pass wherever it is needed, improves heat transfer, speeds up heating and reduces power requirements in processing.
- Q:Can graphite products be calcined in air for a long time?
- Graphite products are characterized by high thermal conductivity, and stable performance at high temperatures, in the use of the process, even if the temperature is very high, still able to maintain good performance. Graphite crucible thermal expansion coefficient is very small, in the cold, hot situation is still very little impact on the performance of the crucibleGraphite crucible is superior in smelting, alloy, tool steel, non-ferrous metals and other alloy smelting has good advantages, so it is widely used in metallurgy, casting, machinery, chemical and other industrial sectors. The application of the graphite crucible has a good effect both technically and economically.
- Q:Cast iron into a casting. What is the state of the matter, change, sublimation? Sublimation? melt
- The corrosion resistance of acid and alkaline solution is strong, and it has good chemical stability. In metallurgy, casting, machinery, chemical and other industrial sectors, it is widely used in smelting of alloy tool steel and smelting of nonferrous metals and their alloys. And has better technical and economic results.
- Q:To sum up the different uses (and causes) of various crucibles in ChemistryQuartz glass crucibles, for examplealumina crucibleGlass crucibles, iron crucibles, and the like are different and should be noted
- Molten material with acid as flux (such as K2S, 207, etc.)Porcelain crucible: 1., heat resistance of about 1200 degrees2. suitable for K2S207 and other acidic substances melting samples3. generally can not be used for Na0H, Na202, Na2CO3 and other alkaline substances for melting flux, so as not to corrode the porcelain crucible. Porcelain crucible can not be contacted with hydrofluoric acid4. porcelain crucible can be diluted HCl boiling cleaningIron Crucible: iron does not react with sodium hydroxide, iron crucible can melt caustic soda, and iron crucible is used at 400 degrees or more. It is not economical, even if it is not melted, it also oxidizes rapidlyGraphite crucible: universal type graphite crucible and graphite crucible shaped and high pure graphite crucible three. Graphite crucible of various types, due to performance, and the use of different conditions, the raw material used, production method, technology and product specifications are different. Shi Mogan Guo is the main raw material, is the crystallization of natural shape it is graphite. It maintains the physicochemical properties of all kinds of natural right. That is: the original ink has good thermal conductivity and high temperature resistance, high temperature in use process, small thermal expansion coefficient, thermal quenching of, has a certain anti strain properties. The acid alkali solution, the corrosion resistance is strong, excellent chemical stability. The graphite crucible, because has more excellent performance, so in casting, metallurgy, machinery, chemical and other industrial sectors, is widely used for smelting alloy tool steel and non-ferrous metal and alloy smelting and has good. Technical and economic results
- Q:You solved it. What happens if a quartz crucible is coated with a graphite crucible?
- It doesn't work, but it just adds heat resistance. You get a pretty bad heating effect when you put things in. Of course, if you put it very, very tight, the graphite crucible may crack when heated.
- Q:Graphite used in graphite in the glass industry?
- There are a lot of graphite used in the glass industry, graphite molds, graphite crucibles, graphite heat resistant liners, and so on
- Q:Why does China choose quartz crucible directly in the aspect of Czochralski silicon?
- The oxygen in the quartz crucible can not be avoided, and other methods can be adopted to reduce oxygen.
- Q:How to calculate the loss of aluminum slag melting?
- 50-70% or so, the yield is ok. Smelting aluminum ingot can be complex, simple, look at the investment, the most simple coke furnace, a graphite crucible on the line, slow fire simmer.
- Q:The use of earthy graphite?
- As refractory material: graphite and its products have the properties of high temperature resistance and high strength. They are mainly used in the metallurgical industry to make graphite crucibles. In the process of steelmaking, graphite is often used as a protective agent for steel ingots and lining of metallurgical furnaces.
- Q:How to break 40 low carbon steel smelting
- Only by argon arc welding in small diameter pipes, piping, is a commonly used method for ITU argon welding section, then replace the consumption of electrode for welding wire, ultra low carbon in the coefficient multiplied by 1.15.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range