High Strength, graphite crucible crucible
as your requirements
|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworty packing or as per customer's detail requirement of graphite crucible.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20-30 days after confirm order of graphite cru|
SiC Graphite Crucibles For Melting Aluminium And Copper, Brass
Specifications for Graphite Silicon Carbide Crucible For Aluminum Melting :
1.Long working lifetime: its working lifetime is increased 3-5 times over normal clay-crucible due to the compact body formed under high pressure.
2.High thermal conductivity: high-density body and low apparent porosity greatly improve its heat conductivity.
3.New-style materials: new heat conduction material ensures faster heat conductivity and pollution-free product, reduces adherent slag.
4.Resistance to corrosion:better anti-corrosion than normal clay-crucible.
5.Resistance to oxidation: advanced process dramatically improves its oxidation resistance, which ensures persistent heat conductivity and long working lifetime.
6.High-strength: high-density body and logical structure make the product better compression property.
7.Eco-friendly: energy-efficient and pollution-free, not only ensure metal product purity, but also ensure sustainable development on environment.
8.Multi-function: Can be used in induction graphite crucible furnace
Type of Crucible
Type S: Clay graphite crucible
Type D: Isostatic pressing graphite crucible
Cited from CNS China National Standard of Graphite Crucible, which is solely drifted by TIANFU company.
- Q:Can quartz ceramic crucibles instead of graphite crucibles?
- For the time being, I don't know what to replace. Since graphite was chosen, nothing else could be used.
- Q:How long will it take to warm the water at 20 degrees to 3000 degrees at 3800?
- To calculate time, there must be heating power, heating methods, water quality and physical state. If a small drop of water is placed in a 2000C graphite crucible, the water instantly becomes vapour, and some of the water molecules are broken down into hydrogen and oxygen.
- Q:What are the differences in production techniques for different graphite crucible models?
- This paper introduces the production technology of graphite crucible, process forming method, technological process and requirements of production process and process of coating and sintering.
- Q:What are the advantages of a graphite furnace atomizer compared to a flame atomizer?
- Graphite furnace atomic device is a type of system will be placed in the pipe wall, graphite platform, carbon sample holes or graphite crucible with electric heating to a high temperature to achieve atomization. Tubular graphite furnace is the most commonly used atomization device.
- Q:How is graphite formed?
- Graphite is widely used in industry and is used in almost every industry. Industrial multi-purpose graphite is artificial graphite, that is, special graphite. They can be divided into the following ways according to their forming.
- Q:Can waste circuit boards be recycled?
- When the filtrate is concentrated to silver nitrate, the crystallization of silver nitrate is transferred and filtered, and all the silver nitrate crystals are precipitated and absorbed. Finally, the silver nitrate is put into the dryer and dried to be used. If the purity of the silver nitrate is not high, multiple crystallization can be used to increase purity.
- Q:Can graphite products be calcined in air for a long time?
- Graphite products are characterized by high thermal conductivity, and stable performance at high temperatures, in the use of the process, even if the temperature is very high, still able to maintain good performance. Graphite crucible thermal expansion coefficient is very small, in the cold, hot situation is still very little impact on the performance of the crucibleGraphite crucible is superior in smelting, alloy, tool steel, non-ferrous metals and other alloy smelting has good advantages, so it is widely used in metallurgy, casting, machinery, chemical and other industrial sectors. The application of the graphite crucible has a good effect both technically and economically.
- Q:Will a graphite crucible conduct electricity?Soluble aluminum material with electric iron stove appearance
- Lubricity: the lubricity of graphite depends on the size of the graphite scale. The greater the scale, the smaller the coefficient of friction, the better the lubricity
- Q:Application of ceramic fiber module in gas crucible furnace
- The ceramic fiber module plays a major role in fireproof and heat preservation in the gas clamp boiler, and prolongs the service life of the Tong boiler. According to the different materials of the gas tongs boiler, the refractory and heat preservation materials used are different, and the ceramic fiber module, refractory fiber board and refractory pouring material are all the heat preservation materials used by the conventional clamp boilers.
- Q:Cast iron into a casting. What is the state of the matter, change, sublimation? Sublimation? melt
- Container for molten iron called graphite crucible, good high-temperature resistance, it is higher than the melting point of iron.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range