Quick Details for Clay Composite Silica Carbide Brick for Cement Kiln
|Place of Origin:|
SiC sand/High quality clay powder
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Packaging Details:||Fumigation wooden pallets+paper angle bead+PET strap+stretch film.|
|Delivery Detail:||More than 30 days after signing the contract|
2.Lower apparent porosity
3.Thermal shock resistance
This product is of compound type,its working face is silicon carbide material and non-working face is clay material.It has good performances of high strength, high density,wear-resisting of working face and corrosion resistance of basic slag.
|Apparent porosity %||19|
|Bulk density g/cm3||2.5|
|Cold crushing strength Mpa||60|
|Refractoriness under load T2,°C||1600|
Reheating linear change
Coefficient of thermal expansion
It is widely used in transitional zone and cooling zone of cement kiln.
A:The manager of our company has twenty years working experience in refractory product, technology and trading. He has professional function on a various refractory’ s production materials, process control, quality supervision and package delivery.
B: .Company staff are very familiar with refractory and professional knowledge is very good .
C:Company staff are all college culture level.
2. .Annual supply:
Our company has a dozen cooperative production factories which are better in productive technology and quality management. All the factories has passed ISO9001 quality management system certification. And the annual supply of dense shaped and unshaped refractory product is 100,000-200,000 tons.
3. Annual exports:
Now we have exported more than ten countries , such as Asia ,Europe and South America.The average annual export amount is 10 million Yuan , about $1.6 million.
4. Production equipment:
Production and testing equipments are new, complete and automated or semi- automated. Such modern facilities and equipments have provided the fine technical guarantee for the production and testing.
- Q:Common bond brick?
- When adding ingredients, the amount of lime added shall be converted to CaO, and the amount of addition varies depending on the product, usually fluctuating at 1.5~2.5%. For example, the production of coke oven silica brick, the dosage of CaO is 2.0~3.0%; the production of electric furnace top brick, the dosage of CaO is 1.4~1.75%.
- The silica mineral phase is mainly composed of tridymite and cristobalite, there is a small amount of quartz and glass. Tridymite and cristobalite and quartz remaining at low temperature due to phase change, volume changes greatly, so the brick thermal stability at low temperature is very poor. In use, under 800 degrees Celsius, slowly heating and cooling, so as not to produce cracks. The use of temperature in blast furnace so should not be below 800 DEG on.
- Q:What is acid refractory?
- Refractory materials are mainly quartz glass products, combined with fused quartz products, silica brick and unshaped refractories. Semi siliceous refractory materials are generally attributed to this category. As for fireclay refractories, they are also classified as semi acidic or weakly acidic refractories. Also, zircon refractory and silicon carbide refractory for special acidic refractory materials are also classified into this category.
- Q:The production of brick, the ingredients of why join the waste brick?
- The production of silicon material is added to the cause of waste brick:Preparation of silica brick pug, a certain amount of waste silica brick used to add ingredients, for the purpose of expansion and stress reduction products during firing
- Q:The high thermal conductivity of silica brick and traditional brick what is the difference?
- Tridymite content high thermal conductivity silica brick is 70%, tridymite content of traditional brick is 60%, tridymite content high thermal conductivity of silica brick than tridymite high content of 10% traditional brick,
- Q:What is the effect of the content of silicon nitride in silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide brick on the use of electrobath? Thank you
- The main damage of silicon carbide side wall brick is stress damage, not chemical erosion. Chemical damage is formed prior to the formation of the groove, and the damage to the chemical erosion is little after the formation of the groove.
- Q:Glass kiln brick for physical and chemical indicators?
- Glass kiln with high quality silica brick with silicon oxide content, low melt index, mainly used for glass kiln crown, parapet, wall hanging, small furnace arch superstructure and regenerator.
- Q:Which material is good for furnace refractory?
- Kiln types of refractories is very extensive, selection of refractory materials according to the type of furnace furnace temperature and use of selected refractory material, refractory material is divided into custom products of refractory bricks and unshaped refractory castable series products. According to chemistry, it is divided into acidic, neutral and alkaline materials.
- Q:The formula in the refractory brick, and firing curve, who knows?
- Add 1.8-2.2% of the total weight of the main raw material, and then add lime milk, rolling for 10-15 minutes, and finally add pulp, rolling for 10-15 minutes, out of the mill, forming billet.
- Q:Common bond brick
- Manufacturing for silica brick binder hi-li sulfate pulp waste liquid and lime milk. When lime milk is used as a bond, it acts as a plasticizer. To increase the strength of lime brick in the drying process, as mineralizer in the firing, promote the transformation of quartz.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range