Quick Details for Clay Composite Silica Carbide Brick for Cement Kiln
|Place of Origin:|
SiC sand/High quality clay powder
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Packaging Details:||Fumigation wooden pallets+paper angle bead+PET strap+stretch film.|
|Delivery Detail:||More than 30 days after signing the contract|
2.Lower apparent porosity
3.Thermal shock resistance
This product is of compound type,its working face is silicon carbide material and non-working face is clay material.It has good performances of high strength, high density,wear-resisting of working face and corrosion resistance of basic slag.
|Apparent porosity %||19|
|Bulk density g/cm3||2.5|
|Cold crushing strength Mpa||60|
|Refractoriness under load T2,°C||1600|
Reheating linear change
Coefficient of thermal expansion
It is widely used in transitional zone and cooling zone of cement kiln.
A:The manager of our company has twenty years working experience in refractory product, technology and trading. He has professional function on a various refractory’ s production materials, process control, quality supervision and package delivery.
B: .Company staff are very familiar with refractory and professional knowledge is very good .
C:Company staff are all college culture level.
2. .Annual supply:
Our company has a dozen cooperative production factories which are better in productive technology and quality management. All the factories has passed ISO9001 quality management system certification. And the annual supply of dense shaped and unshaped refractory product is 100,000-200,000 tons.
3. Annual exports:
Now we have exported more than ten countries , such as Asia ,Europe and South America.The average annual export amount is 10 million Yuan , about $1.6 million.
4. Production equipment:
Production and testing equipments are new, complete and automated or semi- automated. Such modern facilities and equipments have provided the fine technical guarantee for the production and testing.
- Q:Can iron oxide be used as refractory material?
- Is widely used in this area. Mentioned refractory material of high school textbooks generally refers to three two aluminum oxide (alumina), alumina is also used as a refractory material, refractory crucible, porcelain, artificial gemstones.
- Q:Common bond brick?
- When adding ingredients, the amount of lime added shall be converted to CaO, and the amount of addition varies depending on the product, usually fluctuating at 1.5~2.5%. For example, the production of coke oven silica brick, the dosage of CaO is 2.0~3.0%; the production of electric furnace top brick, the dosage of CaO is 1.4~1.75%.
- Q:Why in the production of the brick to detect the volume density
- Fast density test, please consult an instrument.
- Q:How to improve the thermal conductivity of the coke silicabrick rate?
- To improve the thermal conductivity of silica brick for coke oven rate method:Manufacture of high density and high thermal conductivity of silica brick, adding additives such as CuO, Cu2O, TiO2, Fe2O3, (FeO), can improve the thermal conductivity of silica brick.
- Q:Such purpose and scope please give me detailed points thank you because I am learning stage
- Acidic silica brick refractory material, has good acid resistance and slag erosion, softening temperature is as high as 1640 to 1670 DEG C, in the long-term use volume is relatively stable under high temperature. The silica mineral phase is mainly composed of tridymite and cristobalite, there is a small amount of quartz and glass. Tridymite and cristobalite and quartz remaining at low temperature due to phase change, volume changes greatly, so the brick thermal stability at low temperature is very poor. In use, under 800 degrees Celsius, slowly heating and cooling, so as not to produce cracks. The use of temperature in blast furnace so should not be below 800 DEG on. The properties and process of silica crystal with SiO2 transformation is closely related, therefore, the proportion of it is one of the important quality indexes of silica brick. General requirements below 2.38, high quality silica brick should be less than 2.35. The true density is small, reflecting a large number of scale quartz and square quartz in the brick, the residual quartz is small, so the residual line expansion is small, and the strength is decreased in useThe raw materials for the manufacture of silica brick. The higher the SiO2 content of silica raw material, the higher the refractoriness. The most harmful impurities are Al2O3, K2O, Na2O and so on. They seriously reduce the refractoriness of refractory products. Brick with SiO2 content of not less than 96% of silica as raw materials, adding mineralizer (e.g. millscale, lime) and binder (such as molasses, sulfite pulp waste liquid), after mixing, molding, drying, sintering and other processes in the system.
- Q:The brick is mainly used in the place?
- Partitions used in coking and combustion chambers for coke ovens
- Q:The United States of our brick anti-dumping duties?
- . According to the relevant legal procedures, the United States International Trade Commission will make a final ruling on the anti dumping industrial injury before January 6, 2014, if an affirmative determination, the U.S. Department of Commerce will be involved in product release tax anti-dumping order.
- Q:What is the main material of silica brick
- Higher high temperature strength. The softening start temperature is 1620~1670 degrees. Long term use at high temperature without deformation. The thermal shock resistance is low (the heat exchange in water is 1~4 times). The natural silica is used as the raw material, and a proper amount of mineralizer is used to promote the transformation of quartz into phosphorus and quartz. Slowly sintered at 1350~1430 DEG C in the reducing atmosphere. When heating up to 1450 degrees, the total volume of 1.5~2.2% expands, and the residual expansion can close the kerf and ensure the airtight and structural strength of the masonry.
- Q:Semisilica brick, clay brick, high alumina brick and what is the difference?
- The share of A12O3 and SiO2 is different
- Q:Semisilica brick interpretation
- Good thermal shock resistance. In use, more high viscosity glass phase can be formed, and the masonry brick joint and the working surface are dense and the masonry is complete, which is beneficial to improve the impermeability of the masonry and reduce the erosion effect of the slag on the masonry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range