Quick Details for Clay Composite Silica Carbide Brick for Cement Kiln
|Place of Origin:|
SiC sand/High quality clay powder
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Packaging Details:||Fumigation wooden pallets+paper angle bead+PET strap+stretch film.|
|Delivery Detail:||More than 30 days after signing the contract|
2.Lower apparent porosity
3.Thermal shock resistance
This product is of compound type,its working face is silicon carbide material and non-working face is clay material.It has good performances of high strength, high density,wear-resisting of working face and corrosion resistance of basic slag.
|Apparent porosity %||19|
|Bulk density g/cm3||2.5|
|Cold crushing strength Mpa||60|
|Refractoriness under load T2,°C||1600|
Reheating linear change
Coefficient of thermal expansion
It is widely used in transitional zone and cooling zone of cement kiln.
A:The manager of our company has twenty years working experience in refractory product, technology and trading. He has professional function on a various refractory’ s production materials, process control, quality supervision and package delivery.
B: .Company staff are very familiar with refractory and professional knowledge is very good .
C:Company staff are all college culture level.
2. .Annual supply:
Our company has a dozen cooperative production factories which are better in productive technology and quality management. All the factories has passed ISO9001 quality management system certification. And the annual supply of dense shaped and unshaped refractory product is 100,000-200,000 tons.
3. Annual exports:
Now we have exported more than ten countries , such as Asia ,Europe and South America.The average annual export amount is 10 million Yuan , about $1.6 million.
4. Production equipment:
Production and testing equipments are new, complete and automated or semi- automated. Such modern facilities and equipments have provided the fine technical guarantee for the production and testing.
- Q:Common bond brick
- Manufacturing for silica brick binder hi-li sulfate pulp waste liquid and lime milk. When lime milk is used as a bond, it acts as a plasticizer. To increase the strength of lime brick in the drying process, as mineralizer in the firing, promote the transformation of quartz.
- Q:The brick is mainly used in the place?
- Open hearth furnace regenerator and a sediment chamber, soaking furnace, glass furnace refractory materials and ceramic brick kiln, kiln vault and other load-bearing parts.
- Q:The chemical composition of silica brick and its physicochemical index?
- Brick refers to the refractory products in more than 93% of the content of SiO2
- Q:What is acid refractory?
- Refractory materials are mainly quartz glass products, combined with fused quartz products, silica brick and unshaped refractories. Semi siliceous refractory materials are generally attributed to this category. As for fireclay refractories, they are also classified as semi acidic or weakly acidic refractories. Also, zircon refractory and silicon carbide refractory for special acidic refractory materials are also classified into this category.
- Q:Why is the new trend of the high thermal conductivity of silica brick
- The high thermal conductivity of silica brick all inherits the advantages of traditional coke oven silica brick, on the basis of further highlight the characteristics of high thermal conductivity.
- Q:Can not use it two brick
- The softening temperature is up to 1640~1670 DEG C, and the volume is stable at high temperature for a long time.
- Q:High temperature refractory material?
- Special materials often use AZS brick (i.e. corundum brick), corundum brick, magnesia chrome bricks, silicon carbide, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide, nitrides, silicides, sulfide, boride, carbide and other non oxide refractory materials; calcium oxide, chromium oxide, alumina, Magnesium Oxide, beryllium and other refractory materials. Insulation refractories are often used diatomite products, asbestos products, insulation board. Unshaped refractories are often used refractory castable, refractory clay, refractory ramming material, refractory plastic and fettling material, fire resistance, gunning, refractory cast material, fireproof coating, lightweight refractory castable, gun mud.
- Q:The production of brick, the ingredients of why join the waste brick?
- The production of silicon material is added to the cause of waste brick:Preparation of silica brick pug, a certain amount of waste silica brick used to add ingredients, for the purpose of expansion and stress reduction products during firing
- Q:What is the main material of silica brick
- An acid refractory consisting mainly of quartz and square quartz and a small amount of residual quartz and glass.
- Q:How to improve the thermal conductivity of the coke silicabrick rate?
- The content of SiO2 is 98.23% crystalline silica as raw material, with sulfite pulp liquid as binder, millscale and lime as mineralizer, by Jin Hongshi (TiO2) as additive, can improve the rate of thermal conductivity of silica brick for coke oven. When the rutile content is 1.5%, the coefficient of thermal conductivity of silica brick for coke oven is 2.66W/ (m.k).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range