Quick Details of Classical TV Stand
Type: Living Room Furniture
Specific Use: TV Stand
General Use: Home Furniture
Wood Style: Solid Wood
Wood Type: Oak
Size: 120W X 45D X 50H cm
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Finishing: Oiled or lacquer
Wood Material: European oak
Table Top Thickness: 38mm
Packaging & Delivery of Classical TV Stand
Packaging Detail: High standard packing EPE + Foam + PVC protective film + carton+solid wood frame Package can be customized
Delivery Detail: 30-35 DAYS
Specifications of Classical TV Stand
Soild European Oak furniture, 38mm top, oiled or lacque finishing.
This oak TV stand cabinet is made of European oak which is the best quality oak wood in the world , and all the products of this Provence range are made of 100% European oak too . Its nice grain and good quality bring us continuely orders .The size of this oak TV stand cabinet is 120W X 45D X 50H cm , and we can do your appointed size color and material also .
Your customized furniture is welcomed too .
Pictures of Classical TV Stand
- Q:What is solid wood furniture, panel furniture? Which one is good?
- The distinction between solid wood furniture and panel furniture lies in the materials used.Solid wood furniture is processed from wood raw materials.
- Q:What furniture is good for decoration?
- For how to choose furniture, what kind of furniture is their own needs, consumers on such a problem, but sometimes a little confused, I do not know how to start feeling. Less and more refined, furniture is a durable consumer goods in life, not to buy a temporary place, but to have a relatively long time.
- Q:What is solid furniture
- Classification of stationary furniture:Decorative panel: General for MDF, particle board, solid wood or wood processing, molding, surface paint, through joint splicing.Soft decoration cloth, leather and other materials: internal bag molding.Fixed furniture: general fixed cabinets (cabinets), which has the characteristics of mobility, and the wall ceiling together.
- Q:What is panel furniture
- Panel furniture refers to the assembled and assembled furniture with artificial board as the main base material and plate as the basic structure. Common man-made boards are plywood, blockboard, particleboard, MDF and so on. Plywood (plywood) is often used to make furniture which needs bending and deformation; the properties of blockboard are sometimes influenced by the core material; particleboard (also called particle board, bagasse board) is loose and used only in low grade furniture. The highest cost and most commonly used is medium density fiberboard (MDF). Panel furniture common finishing materials are thin wood (commonly known as paste veneer), wood grain paper (commonly known as stickers), PVC rubber sheet, polyester paint (commonly known as baking paint) and so on. The latter three finishes are usually used for medium and low grade furniture, while natural veneer finishes are used for high-end products.
- Q:What is the definition of all solid wood furniture
- Including the desktop, wardrobe door panels, side panels, etc., are made of pure solid wood, do not use any other forms of artificial board.Most of the solid wood furniture on the market now is made of wood and wood.
- Q:Why is the price of mahogany furniture so expensive?
- Rosewood long growth cycle, high density of scarce resources, and has fallen, and some have become extinct. China's mahogany is not only rare in tree species, but also very low in yield. Redwood used in domestic rosewood furniture is imported from several Southeast Asian countries including India, Burma, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos and tropical africa. With the development of international environmental voice rising, these countries have adopted strict policies and restrictions on products, import channels increasingly narrow, difficult, a few years after the expected, these precious wood will not supply, at that time, wealthy people, to enjoy this luxury expensive mahogany furniture, I am afraid it is difficult to buy.
- Q:What are the features of the new Chinese furniture?
- Because of the use of traditional Chinese style decoration style Chinese dominated national style is very strong, especially in tone, with Zhu Hong, red coffee and as the main color, so Chinese style decoration is very serious. The solemn tone dominates the design of nature is quiet and tasteful, so Chinese style decoration and one of the biggest characteristic and key selling point, is especially beautiful, see.
- Q:What material is the most expensive furniture made of?
- The use of convex installation, need to install at the top of the canopy, the bottom of the installation bracket, for the convenience of home users, the top can be equipped with a clothes hanger.
- Q:What board is good for furniture?
- The other is the imitation wood furniture, which is from the exterior natural texture, feel and color of wood are as like as two peas and solid wood furniture, but the furniture is actually wood and wood-based panels mixed production, such as plate, shelf such as the use of veneer overlaid particleboard or MDF, solid wood doors and drawers are used. Solid wood furniture, solid wood furniture in want of perfection the main problem is the change of moisture content makes it easy to deform, so don't let the sun, the indoor temperature is not too high or too low, too dry and humid environment are not suitable for solid wood furniture. In addition, the combination of solid wood furniture usually adopts mortise and tenon structure and adhesive, and the finished product can not be disassembled in general, so it is inconvenient to carry.
- Q:What materials do you use for furniture
- Metal furniture is popular since the beginning of twentieth Century, in the past, only the bed frame, now has a variety of metal furniture, the materials from only a black metal substrate for the development of all kinds of metal materials and lightweight high strength alloy materials. The metallic furniture is brightly colored and the lines are tough. Its appearance has added a new and more beautiful form to the furniture.
Moon,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high quality metal furniture, is a direct supplier for DOREL & POWELL, one of the Top 500 furniture company in China.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||15.00% Mid East
6.00% Northern Europe
20.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range