Classical Oak White Bathroom Cabinet Bathroom Vanity. Our product is diversification , you may find your choice.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 800 x 460 x 740 mm
4. This product is ceramic top
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto Packing box.
1. High quality and reasonable price.
2. Easy to use and long-term seepage pollution, easy care surface hygiene.
3. More items for reference.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:I have a wood bathroom vanity, what kind of knobs to go with?
- What color are the walls? You don't always need to go with the chrome fixtures. There's lots to choose from. Our vanity is walnut stained and walls are painted gray. Original fixtures were black along with shower fixtures. Had to replace black faucets and chose brushed silver/chrome instead of the black. Black eventually started wearing off, which will happen after so many years of use, so this time we chose the brush silver/chrome. Because I went with gray for walls/ceilings I chose the black. Have to oval wood framed mirrors with small amount of black around the frames along with small amount of gold. I chose simple, round drawer pulls for vanity draws and door. Because of the gray walls one can also use dark blue. The two go well together. Instead of purchasing new black towels (still have black) I chose dark blue to off set the gray and for some change. Can go back and forth between black and dark blue. If I wanted to I could change the black pulls and change to dark blue, but decided to stay with black pulls because still have some black accents. The surround tub is also gray. So it depends on wall/tile colors on what color knobs you might like. Everything doesn't have to match perfectly. Go back to the store and check out all the different pulls they have to offer. Might want to check a few stores.
- Q:What are the bathroom cabinets?
- Waterproof paint acrylic waterproof coating
- Q:The advantages and disadvantages of oak bathroom cabinets
- Oak itself has a high ornamental value and plasticity, can be a, according to the different needs of consumers to determine the different.
- Q:What is the meaning of the eight-inch hole in the bathroom countertops?
- Refers to the mounting hole of the faucet on the table.Often the eight-inch hole is used for the installation of the split basin faucet, there are 3 holes, the left hole to the right hole of the hole with 8 inches (ie 203.2mm), with the middle hole The hole distance is 101.6mm. There are also single hole and four inch hole.
- Q:Replacing bathroom vanity, how to get new one to fit?
- why don't you build it into the wall since you are going to have to remove it and ..hopefully there is no beams.. oh the outlet I just read... lets hope the electrical can run under it..or I would consult with someone who works with marble... building it into the wall or even changing the form of the wall may de-value your house.. I would consider a new vaniy..sadly
- Q:Need help decorating new bathroom vanity?
- If you want to achieve a contemporary look for your bathroom, glass will be an ideal choice for your bathroom remodel ideas. Small bathroom vanities made of glass will look extremely regal and they will make your bathroom look clean with their clear or transparent look.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet to buy what know-how did not ah?
- In the selection of bath cabinet style, to ensure access to and out of the water pipe and the opening of the valve, do not give future maintenance and maintenance of trouble.
- Q:Fixing bathroom vanity light & ceiling fan?
- Sometimes an exhaust fan is hooked into the same circuit as the vanity lights, not so much as a tool to remove odors and moisture, but to make noise so that any 'other' noise created in the bathroom is covered up or muffled by the sound of the exhaust fan running.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet mirror behind the wall how to install the screws, stable instability
- Use a unique multi-point fixed coupons, set aside four holes, cabinet up to six load-bearing, multiple insurance, security.
- Q:Is the bathroom cabinet good for oak or solid wood?
- Oak is compared with other wood, the density is higher, more solid, plus his natural material. Wear, solid and texture is better.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range