Classical Oak Bath Cabinet Bathroom Vanity. Depending the quantity and complexity of the order,We will do our best to delivery.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 850 x 600 mm
4. This product is marble top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. The bathroom furniture is made in high quality material and painted in various color is excellent in waterproof, high quality, competitive price.
2. Our bathroom furniture have strong sense of fashion style through the simple but practical design. With the installation of these bathroom furniture, your bathroom saves the place but looks more comfortable and fresh.
3. The size and color can be changed according to your requirements.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:What is the size of the general bathroom cabinet?
- Wall-mounted porcelain basin, not only beautiful, but not the place, about 500mm long;
- Q:How do I an antique dresser into a bathroom vanity?
- the only problem that i can think of,is,u may loose space and some doors,other then that ! get the dresser in the bathroom,line up the water pipes and drain etc, if u allready pick the sink up!set the sink fase down on top of the dresser and trace it with a pencil ,after u do that ,go back 1/2'back and is where u need to make u circle or the cut to seat u sink on,also u can find new sinks than just a small hole need for the drain,cut the hole ,do u conections ,and enjoy it,good luck my friend ,hope to help u
- Q:Where should I place my bathroom vanity? ?
- Not only that but if it is wood and moisture gets into that it will swell and rot. You don't say how big your bathroom is going to be. I would look at new constrution homes to see what kind of set up they have before I would do anything.
- Q:How about Kohler bathroom cabinet?
- Can use the material are stainless steel, ceramics, plastic and so on.
- Q:Space aluminum bathroom cabinet is good or good stainless steel
- Definitely aluminum is good, light and strong
- Q:Bathroom vanities?? help?
- Is this for a Master Bath? I think before you purchase anything you should think about the space you have to work with. You could try for a similar look as the tradewindimport piece by crafting a vanity out of an inexpensive but strong wood and wrap the wood in mirror and set sink on top. I would search in your area for outlets that have discounted plumbing fixtures. As far as a mirror goes, I would look at art and frame shops, hobby stores, even tuesday morning, tj maxx, marshall's... sometimes you can find really good deals. May be fun to use a round mirror above a sharp contemporary vanity. Hope this helps! I have a degree in Interior Design and practiced 16 years before becoming a busy mom.
- Q:What material can I use to protect my wood vanity?
- Here are literally thousands of organized woodworking projects in a members area and all you have to do is get them off your computer any time you want.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet waterproof cabinet
- Easy maintenance: product maintenance convenience, generally wipe gently with a damp cloth can be. If the surface of the oil is too heavy, with a dry cotton cloth sticky little edible flour or starch gently wipe can be bright as new.
- Q:Is there any way to turn my current bathroom vanity into a vessel sink vanity? I need detailed intructions!?
- Any hardware store that sells counter top will cut you a piece to size.
- Q:Please I have this bathroom vanity and sink that I have to know where I can find it to purchase, similar.?
- A top for a 60' vanity is standard which as you say is going to be 61' wide and 22' deep. Just because it is very standard does not mean it can be found in every store. A top for a 42' vanity also will never ever be found but it is readily available. The biggest rapists in the retail world, Home Depot and OKorders will special order this for you but not only will you pay top top dollar but you will wait a couple months for it. Instead go to a plumbing supply company. The biggest and best choice would be Ferguson which nearly every major city has a location. Any plumbing supply store will either have it in stock or get it in just a few days. You should be in for about $119 to $129 for this top. Good luck
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range