Classical Ceramic Top Bathroom Mirror Cabinet , We believe that design is the heart of every vanity. Our design team has been professional in bathroom vanity many years.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 600 x 450 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. High quality and reasonable price.
2. Easy to use and long-term seepage pollution, easy care surface hygiene.
3. More items for reference.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:bathroom vanity?
- No it's not easy. You're still going to have to get all the old finish out of the nooks and crannies, and sand it.
- Q:Redoing bathroom components (toilet/vanity/flooring). What order?
- I've remodelled a whole bunch of bathrooms in my own houses and in other peoples (my ex boyfriend was a kitchen and bath remodelling contractor and I worked with him.) ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS do ALL the flooring first, under the toilet AND the vanity. The problem with tiling or putting any flooring around the toilet or vanity is that you (or the future homeowner) will have a horrible time trying to replace either one, and those items always need to be replaced eventually. Toilets and vanity all vary widely in their footprints and you will never be able to match and patch the flooring around any new one. Also, flooring seals up the floor and will help prevent water damage to the subfloor and framing structures below. Flooring looks bogus and amateurish when it is installed up to rather than underneath installed fixtures. Ignore the people who are telling you to install flooring AROUND anything except the tub. They are completely wrong.
- Q:Is there any way to turn my current bathroom vanity into a vessel sink vanity? I need detailed intructions!?
- Find an old bed-side table or dresser or anything the right height/dimensions, just drill holes for the plumbing in the top and back. Use the drawers, etc as you would a regular vanity. Remember to do all the refinishing work BEFORE you install the sink. You don't need to buy a commercial vanity. Get creative. You could probably even buy a slab of granite, marble, etc for the top if you wanted that type of counter for your vessel sink.
- Q:Where there is a factory to produce bathroom cabinet profiles.
- Liaoning Zhongwang Group can produce
- Q:What is the material of the bathroom frame, is the PS (polymer) material, or the wood material is good?
- Polymeric materials, ordinary polystyrene resin is non-toxic, odorless, colorless transparent particles, products with high transparency, up to 90 electrical insulation performance, easy to color, easy processing, good rigidity and resistance to chemical corrosion So good. Wood easy to absorb moisture deformation moldy, so in order to beautiful and practical, recommended PS material
- Q:how do you get rid of burn marks on a vanity top?
- Depends on the depth of the burn and the material the vanity is made of. Try lightly rubbing with fine steel wool.
- Q:How about the bathroom cabinet of nine animal husbandry? Compared with Wrigley?
- Both are almost, but nine animal husbandry sales better than Wrigley, you can see that nine animal husbandry than Wrigley is popular.
- Q:need bathroom vanity ideas?
- Check out the vanities on the website below as they have many different styles of small bathroom vanities that have the counter tops included. In the second link, is a photo of one I bought at Home Depot (special order I think) for about $400. Kohler Archer ™Petite Vanity, in Black Forest with matching sink top. It does have two drawers, with the pipes exposed in the middle, and measures 24' wide by 20' deep.
- Q:How much to replace bathroom vanity cabinet door?
- If ply wood will satisfy you, cut the door out of two side good birch plywood. If you are going to use dimensional lumber, use what you want, but don't use Bass wood or poplar or pine. I hope you know what you are doing.
- Q:Space aluminum bathroom cabinet is good or good stainless steel
- Hello, we are OKorder bathroom sellers. Here we can explain to you in detail about the advantages and disadvantages of aluminum space, stainless steel. 1: space aluminum: the biggest advantage, not rust, novel, fashion. Affordable. The disadvantage is that the pressure is small (do not believe that some sellers boast space aluminum bearing high, that is lie to you.) There is a drawback is easy to produce scratches. Will affect the appearance of a little. 2: stainless steel: first 201 material will certainly rust. 304 material is more expensive. Stainless steel bearing is relatively high, solid. If you do not see the material, it is best not to choose stainless steel. Because many will be washed red times.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range