Various sizes for the classic laminated flooring
|1215*195*7mm||1215*195*8mm ||1215*143*8mm||1215*125*8mm ||808*100*8mm ||808*90*8mm|
|808*148*12mm ||808*130*12mm ||1215*195*12mm ||1215*165*12mm||1215*143*12mm||1215*126*12mm|
Specifications of the classic laminated flooring
|Place origin:||China mainland|
|Technics:||Laminated floor, wood laminate|
|Color:||Oak, beech, cheery, walnut|
Advantages of the classic laminated flooring
(1) Beautiful looking;
(2) Fashionable, popularly in the world market;
(3) Easy to install and maintain;
(5) Save the hardwood, save the forest
The folloring pictures for your reference
- Q:What cleaning products would best work for cleaning laminate flooring?
- I used Zep Hardwood and Laminate Floor Cleaner. It removes spots, stains and scuffs. It cleans and restores shine to varnish, acrylic and polyurethane-finished wood and laminate floors, baseboards, cabinet doors and crown molding. Click on the link below to see more cleaning solutions for professionals.
- Q:Bathroom Floor?
- I'd go ahead..pull the tub...find where the water came from..put down a new sub floor..and floor..put a backer board up around tub...used to call this backer board green board..now they have one that's like sheet concrete(no, its not heavy....Lowe's has everything you need...not a bad repair for the do it your self-er
- Q:How to install the cabinet on an antistatic floor
- General equipment on the point of a little bit of equipment are made of angle iron or channel to do a rack, the equipment on the rack above, so as to avoid the smooth and easy to play, , And now on the market a lot of floor load capacity is not enough, so the heavier equipment generally can not be directly on the floor above. In addition, the floor if you need to open the hole, but also in the edge of the floor openings, and not in the middle open, because in the middle is not convenient after the replacement of the floor or change the line.
- Q:underneath flooring?
- If your floor isn't level, your tile will not be either. If you are installing ceramic tile, the tiles will eventually come loose because of the uneavenness of the floor, and the lack of flexibility of ceramic. You must put an underlayment over the wood floor and level it, or you could pull up all the hard wood and then put underlayment (lauan) on top of the bare floor.
- Q:Mobilehome floor, cover or replace?
- Lot of times in mobile homes,the particle board is nailed and glued to the floor joists running under the house.I would definitely not take up the old unless you have some rotten wood.Just take some builders paper or felt and run right on top of the old,then put new plywood over the felt and stagger them the same way, just start the end of the new in the middle of the old.Also don't use exterior grade plywood.Go to the lumber yard and tell them what you are doing as far as floor covering and they should steer you straight on what grade to get. On your floor height diifference,What type of floor covering are you putting down and what type is on the floor where you are not? This also appilies to whether you use nails or screws. Either nails or screws should be okay when using carpet. As long as the floor difference is not more than 3/8s of an inch the carpet guys shouldn't have too much trouble tying into the old.Might be a small drop there,but shouldn't be too noticable.Anyway G.L.
- Q:How many square of a box of wood flooring
- Usually two more square, each company board specifications are different, the specific square is also different
- Q:floorball and floor hockey?
- Hockey is a family of sports in which two teams play against each other by trying to maneuver a ball or a puck into the opponent's goal using a hockey stick.
- Q:Floor leather can not be laid on the floor tiles
- Can shop, but a little blunt, you can also shop the carpet ah or wood floor will do
- Q:Floor tile commonly used size and floor tile type
- I am a professional sales of sanitary ware, OKorder Want Want "bathroom experts _2008", give you your suggestion: the living room restaurant generally use the specifications of the 8 raft sea destroy slander twist Shan hug 00 * 800 or 600 * 00, with Tiles is full porcelain brick is better! Bathroom kitchen with glazed tile waterproof effect is better! Specifications are tiles 300 * 300 more,
- Q:floating floor question?
- joe...take off toe-kicks,floor underneath the cabinets(behind the line of the toe-kicks)rip down the toe-kicks and replace.remember the bottom edge of your toe-kick where it meets your floor is the most visible part...so its better to trim the upper edge before you replace thus keeping a machined edge to the visible side.toe-kicks are designed to be removed and replaced for cleaning purposes...if you run the flooring up and trim, not only is it much more work, it will look wrong too... the expansion gap with trim idea is right for other things;trimming around base board,fire-hearths etc.but not here!
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range