Various sizes for the classic laminated flooring
|1215*195*7mm||1215*195*8mm ||1215*143*8mm||1215*125*8mm ||808*100*8mm ||808*90*8mm|
|808*148*12mm ||808*130*12mm ||1215*195*12mm ||1215*165*12mm||1215*143*12mm||1215*126*12mm|
Specifications of the classic laminated flooring
|Place origin:||China mainland|
|Technics:||Laminated floor, wood laminate|
|Color:||Oak, beech, cheery, walnut|
Advantages of the classic laminated flooring
(1) Beautiful looking;
(2) Fashionable, popularly in the world market;
(3) Easy to install and maintain;
(5) Save the hardwood, save the forest
The folloring pictures for your reference
- Q:Floor time for babies?
- you HAVE to get him used to it maybe it may take some time, but he needs to get over it and learn to play with the toys and stuff he has, and not be up on you all the time, YES it will be hard to listen to him cry, but work him into it, a little longer each time, and give him something to hold onto, or maybe get one of those type things that look like an A frame with the toys that hang off of it in front of him, so when he is looking up there are things there, or get a walker so he can chase you around the house, ( just watch out for stairs) he will learn that when you put him down, one your going to leave him there for a certain amount of time, two, that it is his time to play or relax..but he will learn, it will take time good luck and God Bless smile
- Q:Complete plastic floor cover for car?
- Buy okorder.com
- Q:A few questions about floor cloth.?
- I know they make floor cloth to go over solid flooring, and you use a spray adhesive to keep it from slipping. I haven't heard of any for carpet. You could buy a different color carpet remnant from one of the box stores, that usually runs around $100.00 for the size you need. You could also get a few area rugs and place them over your existing carpet. It would look cool, and be extra padded for your feet!
- Q:Making a floor squeak less.?
- the reason why the floor squeaks is because the subfloor has come loose from the joists. You can add more screws to the the flooring in the loose spots, that usually does the trick. Tool Belt Diva
- Q:really bad stripped floors?
- Since the floor is already partly striped you will need to get the rest of the old finish off. Once the old finish is off, you may need to sand the floor to make it nice and smooth. Clean the dust up real good and put down a good sealer or sealer/stain combo. Once you have that done then you can put down a good wax and you should be in good shape. If the floors have a lot of traffic on them you might ask for a wax like is used on a gym floor. It will last longer than a bottle wax but it isn't real cheap. Just ask the folks where you are buying it and they can tell you. Just make sure the floor is clean before you put down the sealer and wax.
- Q:What floor is the floor used in the hospital?
- Epoxy floor paint, it can be made as a whole, waterproof wear.
- Q:What color should i paint my front porch floor?
- Almost ANY of the above mentioned colors sound great. Maybe use your roof as an inspiration in your color choice. Do you have a unique or different color trim ariund windows, brightly colored shutters, etc? Just about anything will go with tan. It really just depends if you really want attention drawn to it or you just want it to blend in with the scenery.
- Q:What types of floor shouldn't you dance on when doing ballet?
- DO NOT do it on carpet!!!! Your shoe or sock, or just whatever you are dancing with, footwear wise can get snaggled up or caught in the carpet, and you can end up hurting yourself really badly. Try to do it on tile that is not too slippery, or cement. The best though is hardwood. Just dont do it on carpets or rugs
- Q:It's better to sleep directly on the ground
- Sleep on the ground, mainly air is not good, because the ground on the heavier turbidity, long time and interest is not conducive to good health; followed by the temperature should not be mastered, the human spine temperature is too low, will cause a variety of diseases. Now Japan and South Korea are very little to sleep on the ground.
- Q:How do you install vinyl flooring?
- It depends on what kind of flooring you want to install, and what is already on the floor. If you are going to install a sheet vinyl, and there is more than one layer of existing flooring you will have to remove the old flooring. Then you will probably have to install 1/4 luan or plywood underlay first. Then you will have a nice smooth surface for the new floor. If there is only one layer of existing flooring and it is smooth and tight you should be able to install the new vinyl right over it. Some vinyls have to be glued fully, and then there are others that are only perimeter glue. You should remove the stool, install the new floor, a new seal under the stool and replace it.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range