1,Product range:P.C32.5,P.O42.5/42.5R/52.5 Ordinary Portland cement
2,Standard: In compliance to the national standards (GB175-2007)
a)2MT jumbo bag
b)50kg per bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
It is in the Economic Development Zones High-tech Building Materials Park.The main products of it company are 32.5, 42.5, 52.5-class high-performance portland cement, with an annual output of one million tons. And the company had been authorized to operate export.
Company was judged "the comprehensive utilization of resources enterprise" by the Shandong Economic&Trade Committee, the National Taxation Bureau of Shandong and the Shandong Local Taxation in November/2003. Company joined the China-EU Environmental Management of Park Cooperation (EMCP)Projects in April/2004.
Near port superiority: The company is 3.2km far away from the port,in the Port working Area, and the cargo can be carried on vehicles directly. Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola Nigeria etc.
- Q:What is the ratio of cement to sand to make concrete?
- Sand, cement and water makes morter. For concrete there's an extra ingredient and that is gravel. The most common is 3:1:1 that is 3 of gravel , one of sand and one of cement. All this is often printed clearly on the bags of cement.
- Q:Cracking Cement?
- There may be something they neglected to remove totally growing under it. Also, add extra water to the cement after you lay it, it's such a fine grain that it and the more water it gets the better it will completely seal.
- Q:I just got a model kit, and it says I have to cement plastic parts together? Where do I get cement?
- Polystyrene cement. For some reason it seems to be less well known in the USA than Europe. Use with care; it melts the surfaces together for a tight, strong bond but stray drips can wreck a model; don't squeeze the tube!! Superglue (crazy glue) is safer to use because you can pull the bits apart again if you mess up but it not as good as cement.
- Q:what is the volume of 1 bag of cement?
- First off, How big is your bag of cement? And are you buying pure cement, that you mix with sand and gravel, or are you getting post mix? @ the hardware store, you will find a variety of types, grades, brands and sizes of bags, of cement. If you read the bag, it will tell you exactly how much that bag will make, with varying degree's of additives. (water, sand, gravel, etc)
- Q:NEW exercise: Let the body hit the cement WALL!?
- Sounds great! But thats just the beginners version, try the advanced - Find a tall building and throw yourself off so you hit the cement GROUND!!! Its so effective you only need to do it once! You first so I can check your technique and make sure you're doing it properly :o)
- Q:How do I get cement dust off my vinyl flooring?
- The cement is doing what it should. A previous questioner had trouble with the concrete floor in his garage. He spilt some vinegar on the floor and found it had eaten the surface the next day. If you can convince your wife to let you have some for an experiment ??? Beware vinyl stained by vinegar and swapping one problem for another. GL>
- Q:Roofing with modified bitumen base sheet and cement only?
- It is better to get the estimation form local company that has valid license so you can get guaranteed work.See local listings like homeguard to get the quotation and written warranty so this headache is solved permanently.
- Q:I would like to ask where there is cement to sell themselves
- Cement self-leveling material is made of special cement, fine aggregate and synthetic polymer resin and other additives and other raw materials, such as mixing the mix, the use of only a certain amount of water to stir, is a new type of mobile leveling high , Quick-setting ground material
- Q:how far away from the water do you have to be until hitting the water is like hitting cement?
- It is never like actually hitting cement, but can be pretty hard. This is to do with the speed you hit the water, which if you are jumping in relates to the height you have jumped from. Also relates to the angle you hit the water, if you hit it flat you will not penetrate as well and feel more of an impact. This happens because water is essentially incompressible - it is not very good at being squeezed so, if it cannot get out of the way fast enough, it is you who gets squeezed instead! Air on the other hand, is easier to move and is easily squeezed, so poses little resistance (unless you aretravelingg really fast).
- Q:cement ratio?
- I use a 5 to one ratio (five parts gravel, one part cement) the gravel is 60/40 (I assume that is 60 percent sand, 40 % rocks) The moisture content of gravel varies, so difficult to give amount of water.
Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola,Nigeria,cameroun etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
||Laboratory certificate; Import and export registration certificate; The development of bulk cement in 2004 Advanced units; THE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION NETWORK (english)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average