1,Product range:P.C32.5,P.O42.5/42.5R/52.5 Ordinary Portland cement
2,Standard: In compliance to the national standards (GB175-2007)
a)2MT jumbo bag
b)50kg per bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
It is in the Economic Development Zones High-tech Building Materials Park.The main products of it company are 32.5, 42.5, 52.5-class high-performance portland cement, with an annual output of one million tons. And the company had been authorized to operate export.
Company was judged "the comprehensive utilization of resources enterprise" by the Shandong Economic&Trade Committee, the National Taxation Bureau of Shandong and the Shandong Local Taxation in November/2003. Company joined the China-EU Environmental Management of Park Cooperation (EMCP)Projects in April/2004.
Near port superiority: The company is 3.2km far away from the port,in the Port working Area, and the cargo can be carried on vehicles directly. Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola Nigeria etc.
- Q:Can Bees go through Cement?
- No bee's can not go through cement. Actually I don't think they can go through wood unless there is a space or hole where they can enter.
- Q:I have a metal post that came out on one of my upper front teeth. What kind of cement can i use to replace it?
- You cannot re cement it by yourself. It is even a tricky procedure for the dentist to properly do and he has several different types of materials he can decide to use. Do the job right and see a professional. It is not that costly.
- Q:would the three elements which make up cement ever come together to form cement naturally?
- It would be difficult because the one ingredient has to be heated up to create it. Although there are rocks that are kind of created in a cement-like type process such as sandstone. They are called sedimentary rocks.
- Q:Whats the difference between concrete and cement? What is the difference?
- concrete usually has sand and gravel mixed in.
- Q:whats the difference between cement and concrete?
- Cement is what holds concrete together
- Q:How do u land a kickflip on cement??
- nicely try practising on the cement basically from now on so which you would be able to get used to the action of the cement. additionally basically commit. dissimilar that's ether worry or basically loss of dedication. Grass has no action in it so which you would be able to desire to get used to the rolling action of the cement for a whilst and then shop attempting the kickflip yet dont do it in grass that's going to easily destroy your skill to do it on the cement. you're able to do it interior the grass back once you land it as quickly as on the cement through fact the grass basically quite ruins your skills at touchdown it through fact attempt to be waiting to land with action and circulate. no longer basically touchdown and sticking there.
- Q:What formulas to use in figuring how much water/cement/stone/sand for a test cylinder.?
- First you need to determine the specific density of the cement usually 3100kg/m3. The aggregate and sand will be about 2600kg/m3. Next determine the ratio of cement to fine aggregate (sand) to coarse aggregate. A fairly low strength concrete would have a ratio by weight of 1:2:4. The density of the finished concrete will be about 2400kg/m3. So start with 100kg of OPC (Ordinary Portland Cement) then fine aggregate is 200kg and coarse aggregate is 400kg. The water is 55kg (0.55 w/c ratio). Add up total weight and obtain volume by using overall density of mixture (2600kg/m3). This volume is called the yield. By using the ratio of the quantity that you require against the yield using 100kg of OPC you can calculate the amount of OPC, sand, Aggregate and water that you need.
- Q:How can I stop my home entrance stairs from squeeking? It consists of wood rails with cement steps.?
- cement don't squeek. I don't know what else to say. wood rails are squeeking. Why?
- Q:Is cement safe for red ear sliders?
- Cement will leach lye into the water; I highly recommend that you do not use cement for a turtle enclosure.
- Q:what is cement ? this for a scince project we have to do this.?
- Cement okorder.com
Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola,Nigeria,cameroun etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
||Laboratory certificate; Import and export registration certificate; The development of bulk cement in 2004 Advanced units; THE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION NETWORK (english)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average