Titanium dioxide (TiO2) is the most important white pigment used in the coatings industry. It is widely used because it efficiently scatters visible light, thereby imparting whiteness, brightness and opacity when incorporated into a coating.
Our products titanium dioxide is a universal product with the highest optical properties and good durability for interior and exterior applications. provides high gloss, excellent opacity and tint strength.
It is widely applied to various kinds of coatings, paints, inks, paper etc.
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:Paint Question?
- know what yuou know
- Q:Explain how the polymer is formed
- The polymer is recombined with each other after the molecular chains are opened, such as polyoxymethylene.
- Q:Do you paint Air Drying Clay white?
- Yes, you can paint air-dry clays any color you want, and many of the craft air-dry clays are already white. If the clay itself isn't white, it may be first coated with white paint so that any colored paints used on top later that will show up as their true colors (and brightest version). Special white paints for doing that may be called primers or gesso (in white). Some brands of paint are higher-quality and have more pigment than others, so the cheaper ones may require two coats for best coverage (and some of the cheap reds may bleed even if they're permanent ones). Air-dry clays can be painted with any kind of paint, but the most common might be permanent paints like acrylic paint or latex paint, or even spray paints of all kinds. Non-permanent paints like watercolor paints and tempera/poster paints would need to be sealed (usually with a clear permanent sealer) to keep the colors from running with later exposure to moisture. Common permanent clear sealers are Mod Podge or just any thinned PVA white/craft glue like Elmers Glue All, acrylic mediums, etc, but the toughest will be polyurethanes (from the hardware store).
- Q:Pigment ink and dye ink have a shelf life? The general can be saved after how long it can be saved
- After opening the general preservation time is half a year, but this should ensure that the ink is not subject to 2 times the case of pollution
- Q:What type of paint do I need for painting my walls?
- You should paint interior walls with latex interior flat wall paint. Latex means it's water soluble and MUCH easier to clean up. Trim and doors should be done in a latex enamel paint, which means it has a sheen to it. You can do walls, like in the kitchen or bath, in enamel but it looks funny other places. Get a good brand name like Sherwin-Williams or Behr for good coverage. If you are painting over a darker color you might want to prime first for a truer color. Don't believe the primer and paint in one marketing. Trim out what you don't want painted (like around windows or whatever) with some low-tack masking tape (blue) and paint with a smaller brush. I like to use 1-1/2 to 2 angled brush for these areas. Then use a roller for the walls. You will probably want to do 2 coats.
- Q:Lithium-ion polymer battery low temperature how much work '
- Ordinary lithium-ion polymer battery discharge operating temperature range is -20 to 60 degrees, special can reach -30 degrees. Under the insulation of the battery can release the power of only the normal capacity of about 70% -80%.
- Q:What are the pigments on the gourd?
- Painting with a traditional Chinese painting, drawing a good dry, to the entire gourd on a layer of transparent paint (with polyester paint or varnish can be), paint and then coated with a layer, so that will not bleach.
- Q:Is PMMA a polymer?
- Is the polymer, the Chinese called methyl methacrylate, is acrylic acid and its ester polymerization obtained by the polymer collectively referred to as acrylic resin, the corresponding plastic collectively referred to as polyacrylic plastic, with polymethyl methacrylate The most widely used. Poly methyl methacrylate abbreviation for the PMMA, commonly known as plexiglass, is so far synthesized transparent material in the texture of the most excellent, the price is more appropriate varieties. Application: PMMA dissolved in organic solvents, such as phenol, anisole, etc., through the spin coating can form a good film, with good dielectric properties, can be used as organic FET (OFET), also known as organic thin film transistor (OTFT) Of the dielectric layer.
- Q:How the dyes are colored
- Their first try, the need to adjust the amount of each out of a teaspoon, to adjust, to see how much use, call out their satisfaction with the color, and then the proportion of the previous test formal tune like.
- Q:How does the pigment ink mix with the dye ink after the plug?
- After rinse, not on the day with the water try
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range