Titanium dioxide (TiO2) is the most important white pigment used in the coatings industry. It is widely used because it efficiently scatters visible light, thereby imparting whiteness, brightness and opacity when incorporated into a coating.
Our products titanium dioxide is a universal product with the highest optical properties and good durability for interior and exterior applications. provides high gloss, excellent opacity and tint strength.
It is widely applied to various kinds of coatings, paints, inks, paper etc.
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:what paint is used for one stroke painting?
- you'll cross to michaels and uncover donna dewberrys paints, however in addition they promote many different manufacturers which might be less expensive and so far as i will inform are the equal, like folkart or ceramicoat.
- Q:difference between latex and enamel paint?
- With respect to paints enamel is a fanciful term, implying that an ordinary latex or oil-based paint has the same properties as true, fired vitreous enamel. Some enamel paints have been made by adding varnish to oil-based paint. The term sometimes refers to oil-modified polyesters that were introduced in the early 1930s. The oil is required to stop or enhance the crosslinking of the paint in order to achieve sufficient flexibility of the paint film. Typically the term enamel paint is used to describe oil-based covering products, usually with a significant amount of gloss in them, however recently many latex or water-based paints have adopted the term as well. The term today means hard surfaced paint and usually is in reference to paint brands of higher quality, floor coatings of a high gloss finish, or spray paints. Most all interior paints are acrylic latex and are water based. An Oil-Base High-Gloss Enamel has Exceptional adhesion on previously painted or properly prepared and primed surfaces such as interior and exterior wood, drywall, plaster, masonry, metal, well-bonded wallpaper, brick, stucco, aluminum and cinder block. Not recommended for floors. NOTE: All oil-based paint yellows over time. This natural effect is most noticeable with light colors applied in areas with limited exposure to sunlight. It also has to be cleaned up with mineral spirits. Best for outside use. You should use a resperator if you use inside. Hope this helps
- Q:1 kg of paint is equal to how many liters
- I come to the system to answer this question! We all know that l is the unit of capacity, the weight of the unit, the two themselves do not have absolute conversion formula, but also so many people ignore the different concentrations and materials (including the formula) the same capacity of its weight (weight) also have some differences, such as one kilogram Pure water and one kilogram of oil is a different proportion, the volume is different, so your problem itself is no standard answer, only the specific material coating (paint) have a rough reference value, take latex paint as a reference: reference The value of 1 liter of latex paint is about 1.223 kg. On the contrary, 1 kg of latex paint is about 0.818 liters!
- Q:Prevent Tempera paint from chipping?
- tempera paint with NEVER stop chipping. All paints has something called a binder, which is it's main ingredient from which it was made. Tempera is a poor quality paint whose binder is egg yolk. This is why it chips when dried. Tempera paint is common among children since they have no real talent for painting and tempera is a lot cheaper (due to chipping) so its perfect for them. No sense in wasting expensive quality paint on them unless its highschool possibly 8th grade and up. If your making quality art work try acrylic, it's more expensive but worth it
- Q:How do you remove the paint?
- Dye get the clothes, you can first wipe with dilute acetic acid, and then rinse with hydrogen peroxide. You can also use turpentine to wash, then wipe with gasoline. And finally have to use clean water.
- Q:What is the difference between the pigment and the pigment in the paint?
- Pigments and physical pigments are special solids that are dispersed in the paint to impart certain properties to the paint. These properties include color, hiding power, durability, mechanical strength, and corrosion resistance to metal substrates. Among them, the pigment is mainly for the adhesive to provide color and hiding power, but also need to meet the mechanical strength and corrosion resistance and other requirements. Pigments can be divided into two kinds of inorganic pigments and organic pigments. In the paint formulations, mainly the use of inorganic pigments, and organic pigments used for decorative coatings. Most of the body pigments are white powder, no actual function (color strength or hiding power), but has increased the thickness of the film, improve the durability of the film and reduce costs and so on. Color, color fastness, tinting power and hiding power are inherent properties of pigments, which are related to the structure and composition of pigments. The crystal morphology, particle size and shape of the paint on the luster, paint storage during the stability of the pigment and the base material on the wetting of the pigment surface have a greater impact. In the paint industry, the use of grinding or high-speed dispersion method is usually used to disperse the pigment evenly in the paint system and keep it in a suspended state or easily dispersed after settling. Therefore, the paint is concerned, the pigment is a very important auxiliary material.
- Q:Painting shoes?
- white paint or white shoe shine or polish
- Q:Mobile power: lithium polymer battery, lithium battery, lithium ion battery which is good
- Summary: In fact, whether it is steel shell lithium-ion battery or soft lithium-ion battery, the performance in the safety performance are very good, after all, the current lithium-ion battery production technology has been very mature, as long as the daily use to avoid high temperature, short circuit , Overcharge, piercing the emergence of such a situation, we can avoid what we call "explosion", fire and other unexpected circumstances. For the often said lithium-ion batteries and lithium polymer batteries, both have their own advantages and disadvantages.
- Q:What are the pigments used for handmade soaps?
- Fat-soluble pigments, chemical shops for sale. In fact, this is not the best,
- Q:What is the secondary crystallization and post-crystallization of the polymer?
- Secondary crystallization: refers to a crystallization, in the residual amorphous and crystalline incomplete part of the region, continue to crystallize and gradually improve the process, this process is very slow, may be several years or even decades.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range