Titanium dioxide (TiO2) is the most important white pigment used in the coatings industry. It is widely used because it efficiently scatters visible light, thereby imparting whiteness, brightness and opacity when incorporated into a coating.
Our products titanium dioxide is a universal product with the highest optical properties and good durability for interior and exterior applications. provides high gloss, excellent opacity and tint strength.
It is widely applied to various kinds of coatings, paints, inks, paper etc.
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:Fertilizer containing agents and fertilizer colorants related content
- Fubon shares is the largest producer of fertilizer auxiliaries. Kao is a global manufacturer of additives. They use the yellow and brown color of the material to unify the color of the fertilizer and become the industry standard.
- Q:What is the difference between water and paint?
- Clean water paint done finishes, you can see in the end, filling the material qualities, natural texture clearly visible, the formation of the film texture and three-dimensional feel particularly good, the material requirements are relatively high, basic for high-grade wood decoration;
- Q:What is the beauty of welding paint on men
- In paint paints are often exposed to some toxic substances, these substances will cause some environmental and human health toxic effects.
- Q:Linoleum tile color change paint or paint
- Anti-UV paint not only has a strong anti-ultraviolet function, but also has anti-corrosion, waterproof, heat insulation and other effects.
- Q:What is a clear paint?
- Use a marine epoxy paint. it truly is the variety that is used on boats. yet this isn't effective - you'll ought to water resistant the completed deck so as that the timber below received't rot - it truly is what motives the paint to peel off. timber will amplify and contract reckoning on the temperature, which enormously a lot signifies that the coat will crack someplace. in case your deck is dry countless the time, marine epoxy paint will very last. yet, in case your deck receives soaked in countless water countless the time, i imagine the answer above is extra effective interior the lengthy time period - have it dyed. you may want to attempt an oil depending polyurethane or penetrating oil stain - that is sensible preserve your timber
- Q:What is the meaning of a single group of paint and two sets of paint?
- One-component paint is divided into two categories: paint (oil-based paint) and paint (nitro paint), the former also known as blending paint, common phenolic resin paint and alkyd paint, etc., thinner Commonly used turpentine, solvent gasoline, kerosene, etc .; the latter is common wood furniture paint, there are also known as "wax", diluent commonly used banana water, that water, toluene, xylene, etc., these thinner Toxicity, will reduce human leukocytes.
- Q:What is the emulsion in the paint?
- Synthetic resin is a high molecular compound and is produced by the combination of low molecular raw materials - monomers (such as ethylene, propylene, vinyl chloride, etc.) by polymerizing together into macromolecules. Industrial polymerization methods commonly used are bulk polymerization, suspension polymerization, emulsion polymerization, solution polymerization, slurry polymerization, gas phase polymerization and so on. Production of synthetic resin is rich in raw materials, is mainly to oil and natural gas products, such as ethylene, propylene, benzene, formaldehyde and urea.
- Q:Spray the difference between the paint and the roast
- Car spray paint, outdoor high temperature, then you can not enter the barbecue barbecue. (Barbecue paint dry fast but need electricity or diesel)
- Q:What are the differences between water-soluble paints and ordinary paints?
- Water-based paint is a water thinner, no organic solvent coating, benzene, toluene, xylene, formaldehyde, free TDI toxic heavy metals, non-toxic non-irritating odor, harmless to the human body, do not pollute the environment, Crystal translucent, good flexibility and has a water, wear, aging resistance, resistance to yellowing, fast drying, easy to use and so on. Can be used in: wood, metal, plastic, glass, building surface and more in the material.
- Q:How is paint made today?
- Artists paints are made in much the same way they always have been: by grinding coloured powders (pigments) very finely, and mixing them with a liquid (a medium) that sets, so as to glue the colour to a surface. That's what a paint is. In the past it was done by hand (it was the one of the first jobs an artist's studio assistant would be set to work doing), now it's done by machine. Lead oxides are still used as pigments, mainly in Flake White. Safety regulations banning lead paints only apply to house paints, not artists' paints (at least in the UK), though they may have to be sold in childproof tins. Alternatives to lead include zinc and titanium, which may be mixed to give a white paint that looks similar to Flake White.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range