Characteristics of Chip Inductor
1)Low cost&High efficiency
2)Low magnetic leakage
3)High saturation current
4)Good control on noise due to the toriodal constructure
5)Various material availiable to meet different frequency requirements
Applications of Chip Inductor:
1.For switching power supplies and equipment using micro-computer
2.TV set, VTRs/VCRs,audio equipment, OA equipment,etc
3.Noise suppression at DC circuit
4.Line filter of switching power supplies
5.Liminate noise of ultrasonic equipment
(customers' requirements are aviliable)
Primary competative advantages:
We have experienced engineers, every one has more than 20 years experience.
We are absolutly punctral.
Every goods must be test three times before shipped to ensure no unqualified products
We can apply SGS report of materials to prove all the products are ROHS.
Customers requirements are welcome.
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- We have produced many low voltage lighting transformers, such as outdoor waterproof, high-power stage lighting, as well as indoor small power transformers, customer response, but also good! For example, Guangzhou Color Art Lighting Co., Ltd., before them, our reputation is good!
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- The no-load voltage is higher (about 70~90 V), the arc can be smoothly started, and the voltage will be reduced to about 30 V when welding.
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- You must know the quantity and power of the lamp to determine the transformer
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- When the zero line break line is not broken, the voltage drift of the point voltage leads to the rise of the 220V branch voltage and the reduction of the 220V branch voltage
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- Line light for safety light, voltage 24 volts and 36 volts, pay attention to the bulb and transformer voltage matching.
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- What you think? Your light is 220V, right. Over 36V, it's better not to live with electricity unless there is good protection
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Illumination transformer: usually refers to the secondary output voltage for the safety voltage 24V - 36V, only for special lighting power supply using voltage converter.
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- Early European countries used in the power industry, widely used in the electronic industry or industrial and mining enterprises, machine tools and machinery equipment general circuit control power supply, safety lighting and indicator light power supply.
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- Double winding type safety isolating transformer is provided with two windings respectively as input and output (primary) winding (secondary) winding, and between the two windings are insulated from each other, only through the magnetic connection to the power supply, which is the secondary winding and the earth does not constitute a loop, if the use of additional electrical insulation, it should be safety isolating transformer.
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- Because of the brightness of the 36V safety voltage lamp brightness in the overhaul work is not enough, so now the well lighting design should not be 36V, and replaced by 220V, and only need to add a leakage protector on it.
Our company adopts advanced equipment, sophisticated production process and rigorous testing methods to ensure products meet quality standards. Based on the policy of survival on quality, relying on the credibility of the business and development, we will satisfy each customer with good quality and perfect services. We also hope to join hands with colleagues around the world to develop and make progress together!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||18.00% North America
15.00% South America
13.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average