I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:Do i have to put cement board under tile on the wall?
- I think it has to be greenboard in a bathroom, check a tile installer or get a good book on it from the bookstore,
- Q:Whats the best way to remove Backsplash cement board without damaging Drywall!?
- Since it sounds like the cement board is atop the dry wall and you say the tiles are removed. find all the screws or nails and remove them. If nailed , a cats claw will work and if screwed in, you can use a drill with a phillips bit in and remove. Hard because you ll have to find the nails or the screws will be filled with what ever glue they used , but it can be done. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How do you make a cement table top?
- take your table top you have now if that is the desired size (if not right size take 2 pieces of plywood that is the size screw them together) and put pieces of wood (forms) around the outside of it that go up about 4 inches. then get yourself some self leveling cement at any home improvement store and mix as directed on package. you can also tint the cement to a color if you ask at the store what to use. then pour it into your form and allow proper drying time. when dry remove the forms and lightly sand the cement to the shape and texture you want it to be on the edges. good luck =)
- Q:What is Stiffening in case of cement/concrete?
- its the initial stage of the cement setting up after it has been hydrated.
- Q:What would it cost for 7 square yards of cement?
- No such thing. Cement (concrete) is sold in cubic yards.
- Q:Why does the cement tanker have a distinct shape?
- Tankers for shipping dry cement on roadways are basically hoppers on wheels. Their shape reflects the desire to empty the tank purely under the influence of gravity. I suspect the slope of the ends is just steep enough to ensure clean, complete dumping.
- Q:important characteristics of quality cement?
- depends on what purpose you require the cement for.. slump test determines the workability (should be) there is also the cube test to test the strength of concrete. when your talking about cement i assume the cement powder right? There are many many test, depending on which aspect you want to test, and wheter you want a destructive or non-destructive test. you can email me if you want to know more.
- Q:is there anything wrong with building a pond out of cement?
- rubber roof liners work muck better and are cheaper than cement. Cement will give you lots of problems and the rubber last forever. I have one I built over seventeen years ago. The dogs, deer etc use it and it's still as solid as if it were built yesterday. You will need lots of help to place it as it is very heavy. I hope to enjoy mine for many more years. gail
- Q:Cement pillars?
- They can use very large pipes pounded into the bottom, but most importantly cement will harden under water as it is a chemical process, not a drying process.
- Q:Cement grinding aids are chemical or building materials ah what is based on ah?
- Belong to the chemical category, the type of cement grinding agent and the type of concrete admixture company is the same
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range