I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:What are the differences between concrete,cement and mortar?
- Cement is a powder-like substance;consists of aluminium, silicates etc. manufactured in a klin. Mortar is mixture of cement and sand. It is used to join bricks in a wall. Concrete is a mixture of cement, sand and aggregate(small stones) used to construct beam and columns.
- Q:how bad is cement dust for you?
- i like tiny's answer... though, i don't do that stuff... concrete is very bad for you. not QUITE as bad as asbestos, but damned close to it. you can get emphysema, lung cancer, CONCRETE OPHTHALMIA etc etc from prolonged exposure, just like you can get concrete poisoning from laying wet concrete and not washing it off of you. i'd find a new line of work and do something to clean out your lungs.. i hope you aren't a smoker on top of that. as far as masks go, that obviously helps, but it depends on the quality of the mask obviously. I would assume you know the difference -most likely better than i would.
- Q:Bathroom Reno - Drywall or Aqua Board or Cement Board??
- Aqua Board For Bathrooms
- Q:Will PVC cement work on CPVC?
- no. you can use a purple primer and the correct cpvc glue which is typically a yellow color. this will allow correct adhesion no matter the use....
- Q:How to lay cement blocks?
- For a patio laying payver's: Remove 4-6 inches of soil/sod, lay fabric, compact 3-4 inches of gravel and level pad or if attached to the house grade away from structures, screed 1 inch of sand or stone dust or cement and lay payver's into it. Tap with rubber mallet When completed sweep fine sand into the cracks. ======================================... Laying Blocks for a block-wall: Dig footer for wall fill with concrete and let it sit for at least a day Mix masonry mortar so it will be a soft paste but still stick to a trowel. If you look at the top and the bottom of the block you will notice that they have a different thickness in the walls. the small part goes down and the thick one is suppose to be on the top. Take some mortar and better evenly the to attaching edges of the block and make sure that the first coarse will be level and straight. You can use either use level or string as tools. Tap the block with an hammer to position it right and scrape excess mortar off with your trowel to reuse it. The second run should be offset by an half block, for that just simply cut on back and start with an half block....Keep checking for level and plumb as you laying your blocks
- Q:how to calculate quantity of cement needed?
- Simple LxWxH Length times width x height
- Q:If we have 1 ton of cement at 40 degree celcius and we want to take it at 20 degree celcius by using ice,?
- Heat lost by cement=heat gained by melting ice Heat= mass X specific heat X change in temp Heat = mass X latent heat of fusion (melting) If the ice is at 0oC, then the 2 equations can be set equal to each other and the mass of ice is the unknown Since specific heat is in Kj/Kg/K, you need to change mass of 1 ton to Kg, and temperatures to K
- Q:james hardie cement siding ?
- James Hardie company makes many cement board products for the building industry, including Hardi-Plank for siding, Hardi-backer to put behind tile or stone in damp areas, etc. Their products are all excellent quality, and are worth the cost -- I use them extensively. Cement board is heavy and somewhat brittle -- buy it locally from a quality vendor (Lowes, etc) and don't worry about the few cents difference between what you heard and what you see. You're getting excellent value, and freedom from unnecessary maintenance. Rejoice.
- Q:how do I put carpet on cement floor?
- Damn they do make it sound easy don t they? Their mostly right answers but it isn t as easy as that. Cement tack strips are an SOB ( sry) to get to hold into cement if you haven t done it before. The nails are hard to pound in. You may have to use construction adhesive and /or pre drill and use screws to ge tackles to hold. If using a pad it needs to be glued in a special way so it stays in place as carpet is pull atop and across it. If your doing a simple room and its just 1 pc 3 bigger than the room size is usually enough unless you have multiple door ways etc. Any other questions you can e mail me GL
- Q:cement works!!!!!! help????
- cement works means concrete or bricks. advantage: concrete is made of sand, cement, and stone. it is easy to transport. it has high compressibility and it can be mode into any shapes. disadvantage: concrete and cement are weak in tension. therefore, concrete has to be reinforced by steel bars.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range