I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:I just accidently put some treated pine posts in pure cement instead of concrete., what can I expect to happen
- cement and sand or just cement powder? cement and sand will have the same strength as concrete...gravel is added as an economic filler...
- Q:what is heat hydration of cement.?
- To simplify and expand upon what the other answer said: Concrete becoming a solid isn't a matter of the mixture simply drying out. It is a chemical reaction between the water and the cement. The chemical reaction gives off heat during the process. We keep adding water to concrete during the curing process so that there is enough water in the mixture to completely react all of the cement, rather than allowing the heat to cause some of the water to evaporate before it gets a chance to react. The heat of hydration is the amount of energy given off (as heat) during the reaction.
- Q:Why bulk cement trailers use a peculiar shape?
- Because the gravity is what makes the cement flow from the upper portion to the ground area
- Q:My friend punched a cement column and...?
- WTF? he punched a cement column...why did he do that. well if he busted a blood vessel it should look like a small red dot on his hand. Its not too serious. Try putting some ice on it and washing it with a cool wash cloth. However, it it continues to grow in size call the doctor. honestly tell your friend he is an idiot
- Q:what is the difference between concrete and cement?
- Cement is an ingredient in concrete, much like flour is an ingredient in cake mix. Dry, powdered (portland) cement is blended with sand, stone and water to produce concrete. Kuhlman Corporation is a producer of ready-mixed concrete. A cubic yard of concrete measures three feet by three feet by three feet, or 27 cubic feet. It will weigh about 4000 pounds. It will cover an area of 81 square feet when placed four inches thick anything you want really 4 to 1 is a good mix for brickwork but if you want a harder or stiffer mix then just add more cement or a little less sand but keep the mixes the same if your work is being exposed or you will end up with different colours
- Q:Why is that Cement cracks if you don't put lines in a certain distance?
- concrete will crack even when you joint it or cut it...its just that if you joint it correctly the cracks will take place in the joint and be less visable...concrete is just cement with stone aggregate added for economy...
- Q:Is carving your initials in cement illegal?
- So YOU'RE the person the Concrete Police came to my house asking about today.
- Q:how much does 1 cubic foot of portland cement weight in water?
- portland cement has a density of 1506 kg/m³ 1 ft³ = 0.0283 m³ that is dry cement, not setup. You didn't specify if it is dry or setup. mass = 1506 kg/m³ x 0.0283 m³ = 42.6 kg The displaced water weighs: density of water at 20C = 0.998 g/cm³ = 998 kg/m³ 998 kg/m³ x 0.0283 m³ = 28.2 kg subtracting, we get 42.6–28.2 = 14.4 kg, or 31.7 lbs. .
- Q:Can my cat carry asbestos if she goes on my cement bonded asbestos roof?
- I guess the question would be, are asbestos fibers coming off the roof? In that case they are floating around in the air and dangerous for everyone, cats or not. Asbestos is only dangerous if fibers are floating in the air and you breath them. I don't know anything about cement bonded asbestos but if the cement bonds it together then I guess it's safe. Maybe someone else knows more...
- Q:what happens if you get rubber cement on your hands?
- Rubber cement will rub off easily. You should get it off as quickly as practical. The glue does contain chemicals, and isn't the best thing to absorb.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range