I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:Can cement can be tough be adding plastics???
- oh very
- Q:Senior prank involves cementing, need help?
- Usually, you mix it in a wheel barrel then poor it.
- Q:I would like to cement the floor of my unfinished basement.?
- whoever you get to pour it will know what to order...i would order a 4000 lb. mix with fiber...since you are doing a basement floor , freezing and thawing wont be an issue...
- Q:is there any alternative material for cement?
- in okorder.com/ for more information on house building and decor
- Q:Do i have to put cement board behind tile on the wall?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Do i have to put cement board behind tile on the wall? I am putting tile on the wall in my bathroom (not in the shower), do i have to put cement board behind it? or can i just leave the drywall that is already there?
- Q:Why do we lay cement between two bricks, instead of just arranging the bricks without cement?
- It's called mortar, and while there are mortar-less installs, with mortar, you don't have to have things level, either the bricks or the laying, and there's less gap between them.
- Q:How do I stop sweating cement floors?
- stop sweating cement floors
- Q:Is cement safe for red ear sliders?
- probably not, especially for hatching. they could get cuts on their nose and feet, and the tank could get too hot or cold and kill the turtle.
- Q:If we have 1 ton of cement at 40 degree celcius and we want to take it at 20 degree celcius by using ice,?
- Not sure if this is a practical or theoretical question.If practical, the amount of ice must be calculated in advance, and the cement mix adjusted . If the mix is made regular, the addition of ice to cool it will make the final mix incorrect.
- Q:My permanently cemented three-unit bridge in lower jaw, is not functional at all.?
- It sounds like you have a lot going on there, and it was a little bit difficult to follow; but hopefully I can answer your question. Once a bridge is cemented, it can't be removed without destroying it. I'm not saying it's impossible, or has never been done, but in most cases if the bridge needs to be removed, a new one would need to be made. That said, it can't really be modified (fit or structure wise) while it is in your mouth. I know you said that you didn't have a pulpal problem, but if you do end up needing a root canal, that can be done through the bridge. On the other hand, it the bridge isn't fitting right, maybe it should just be redone.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range