I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:The flue on my chimney does not go above the cement block. How can I put a chimney cap on?
- You are thinking only of the ones that attach to the flue, there are some that address your issue.
- Q:what is the importance of cement industiries?
- Below are some reasons why cement industries are important. Cement industries produce Portland cement which is a prime ingredient of concrete for buildings, bridges, canals and roads. For example, The Atlas Portland Cement Company in Hannibal, MO produced much of the cement needed for The Panama Canal and the Empire State Building. Cement is also a key ingredient in stucco, grout and mortar. At the turn of the century, some cement companies also attracted a lot of immigrant workers especially from Europe which in some cases produced new towns or added people to existing towns and helped boost the economy. Modern cement companies rely more on machinery and technology than large labor forces. Cement companies also create quarries which can serve as wildlife habitat when the company is finished with the site. Some cement companies also burn hazardous waste for fuel (which is a good thing as it keeps the hazardous waste from being dumped or buried).
- Q:How to identify the quality of cement rods produced by China's tower network?
- "Q", the main source is the cement manufacturer's production process, that is, whether the formal, the production process is advanced, at present, many illegal building materials on the market cement products from the small shaft kiln quite a lot, but Is the very unstable, is the public enemy of the enemy 4 "cut" is the life of this step to see the length of cement pole, cement is also a shelf life, in general, more than a month of cement strength is a decline, Tears of the cement is the fingers of sticky cement powder when there is a rough feeling that the cement is thicker, not normal, the use of low strength, poor viscosity cement pole quality is good or bad will affect a cement The development of the rod manufacturers, the Chinese tower network to ensure the quality of cement poles at the same time need to put the lowest price of cement pole, cement pole quality and safety related to the future development, but also related to the smooth flow of farmers
- Q:How do i remove cement board from the top of ceramic tile?
- NOT GONNA HAPPEN,THE ONLY WAY TO REMOVE THE CEMENT IS BY FORCE AND WHEN FORCE IS ADDED THEN THE TILE GETS BROKE,UNFORTUNITLY WHO EVER PUT THE CEMENT ON THE TILE DIDN'T HAVE ALOT OF FORTHOUGHT AS TO WHAT IF YOU WANTED THE TILE BACK AT SOME POINTIN THE FUTURE
- Q:Do i need backerboard if im installing ceramic tile on top of a cement basement?
- You can lay it directly on the concrete. Be sure that the concrete is flat-no peaks or valleys. That will allow the tile to sit securely and not crack. Hope this helps.
- Q:Mixing Cement (type 2 portland lime and sand)?
- 4:1 ratio is the mix I ve used for over 20 years .. I use 5 gallon buckets and mix in a big tub for this purpose. I also use Type I Portland Cement.The water is about a 1/4 bucket but this varies with how wet/dry the sand is.. You ll want to mix up the sand / cement and then add water. You DON T want it watery and soupy at all.. To much or a wet mix will cause to much shrinkage in this type of use.. You want it wet enough to pack a snowball w/o any water coming out. Then you pack it down and screed it off level and to get your pre set pitch.. Any other questions e mail me thru my avatar, check my qualifications and I ll have help and suggestions.. Add the shower base size and I ll give you quantities needed.. GL
- Q:How do I build a fish pond using cement?
- If you live in FL you should google a place called Pebble Junction. They have a nice selection of rocks in all sizes...all the way up to boulders.
- Q:how do u make home made cement?
- You say cement, well cement is an ingredient of concrete. Cement is also a term used cement a board (glue). Water, cement sand, and stone make concrete, but if you have a small job buy a bag about 25lbs, and mix with water and you have a small pail of concrete. If you need more you need a mixer and 80 lbs bags of cement and sand etc.
- Q:Water Freezes faster on which surface, Asphalt or Cement?
- Cement - Asphalt is black and absorbs more heat, so it stays warmer longer. Cement is lighter and doesn't retain heat as well.
- Q:how much would it cost for a square metre of cement?
- Do you mean concrete ? Concrete is a mix of sand, gravel, portland cement and water. A lot of people informally refer to this mixture as cement. It is what is used to build blocks, walls and floors. If this is what you mean and you want it delivered in a mixer truck you should look in the yellow pages under concrete. The price varies a lot with locality. Also your second, third, fourth and subsequent cubic yards decline in price, (quite sharply at first) because the time and fuel needed for delivery are pretty much the same no matter how much you order. I imagine (and am sorry) this answer is not quite what you were looking for. Jeff
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range