Poly Solar Panels with TUV Certification
Poly Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:Can someone tell me about solar panels for homes?
- I okorder.com Hope this helps.
- Q:How do Solar Panels Work?
- A solar panel is made up of many small solar cells. Each solar cell uses light to make electricity. The solar cell uses light to make electrons move. The cell is made up of two different layers that are stuck together. The first layer is loaded with electrons, so the electrons are ready to jump from this layer to the second layer. That second layer has some electrons taken away. It is ready to take in more electrons. When the light hits an electron in the first layer, the electron jumps to the second layer. That electron makes another electron move, which makes another electron move, and so on. So the light started a flow of electrons, or electricity.
- Q:Are solar panels only effective in places where there is an abundance of sunlight?
- Solar panels are *more* effective in places with abundant sunlight, but can be used anywhere that there is light. The problem is an economic one. Solar panels are expensive and can only produce so many watts per square meter. If you have less sunlight, you'll need more panels to get the same amount of power. Germany has a relatively high latitude, and are reported to make extensive use of solar panels (funny, I spent 2 weeks there last month and saw very few panels). The reason for their use of the panels is that their government offsets the cost of installing them through subsidies. Other governments have similar programs.
- Q:What minerals are used in making solar panels?
- Heating panels have aluminum for the frame, glass for the top, copper pipes running through them, and possibly some plastic parts. The raw materials are easily obtained. Copper is the most difficult to get probably, but it's not all that rare, since we used to make pennies out of it. A solar electric panel is similar, with the copper used for wires and interconnect instead of pipes. The actual solar cells commonly used are almost completely pure silicon, which is abundant worldwide. There are traces of other elements in the silicon like boron, arsenic or phosphorous - these are also inexpensive, and easy to get.
- Q:how instal solar panel?
- There are MANY garden lights with built in batteries and solar panels that you just need to stick in the ground. There are also self contained units that are wall mountable. THAT way there is no need to run wiring, use battery stacks, etc. and will also probably be less expensive overall.
- Q:do solar panels work in aeroplanes?
- small solar panels will produce some electricity under artificial light, but not nearly as much as in sunlight. Is that enough to charge your laptop? probably not, but you would have to try it to be certain. Of course you would have to orient it to get the maximum light, and that may not be possible in the tight confines of an airline seat. don't forget they dim the lights at night. Bottom line, won't work. Some aircraft have a connector to allow you to power (and charge) your laptop. It you have that, you need to get the right cable. .
- Q:solar panel for pool pump?
- You can buy a solar pool pump with all the equipment you'll need.
- Q:how much does solar panels cost for you home?
- Depends on the size of your home, how many appliances you want to run at one time, and how much sunlight you get because all of that determines how many panels you need and how many batteries you need to install. I checked into it earlier this year and it was going to take almost 25 years to pay for itself. They aren't cheap.
- Q:Homemade Solar Panel : Hi! guys i want to know what do you think about Homemade Solar Panel?
- Low cost solar panels are also extremely popular worldwide and China is a country that has been discovered to be excelling in this field as they manufacture the most economical solar panels when compared to any other country. Looking at the way things seem to be moving it seems that China will soon become a country to contend with because of their capabilities to manufacture things at extremely competitive prices. This fact is quite transparent for the simple reason that China appears to be getting more than double the number of orders. This can also be attributed to the fact that in spite of their low costs they have not only maintained but also improved on their quality too. For More Information You Can Refer To :
- Q:Best and Affordable Solar panel for home?
- Solar power systems are expensive and it takes time to recover the initial investment. The cheap solar panels that you are talking must be solar heat collectors which are most common in Asia. They are the most efficient type of solar power systems for the climate in South East Asia. They are mainly used to heat water. If you are looking for this, it will cost you about 25000-30000 for a 50-200 liter capacity. If you are looking for a solar power system only, then you can expect it to cost about 50000-60000 Rs approximately for 00 Watt/hr system. With this you can run most of the appliances and lights, fans etc. and your electricity bill will only be a fraction of what it is now. Hope this helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range