|Sealing & Handle:|
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang, China (Mainland), Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Widely used for agricultural and normal life
500D ~ 1500D
9x9 to 14x14
70 to 150gsm
1.8 to 12m
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||500PCS/bale, 1000PCS/bale. With plastic bag outside, then in container.|
|Delivery Detail:||Usually within 25days after receiving deposit|
2.laminated pp woven bags for rice
3.High tensile strengh,good carring capacity
4.high glossy print,Durable using
Introduction of woven bag:
This products is made by PP (Propene Polymer), it is used for Packing
Rice, flour, sugar, sand, fertilizer and so on. Other products available: Container bag, bulk bag, big bag, jumbo bag, woven fabric.
Specification of woven bag:
Material: Virgin PP
Weight: 40G/M2_200G/M2 AS customer's requirements.
CaCO3. Content: 5%-20%
Size: Width: From 30cm to 70cm
Length: As per Customer's requirements
Yarn: From 600 to 1, 500D, as per your requirements
Color: White, black, yellow, multi-colors, as per your requirements
Warp x weft: 10 x 10, 12 x 12, 14 x 14, as per your requirements
Line density: 111tex
Top: To heat cut and/or hemmed
Bottom: Single folded or double folded
Printing: On one side or both sides, in one color or multi-colors
The product are widely used in the storage and transportation of agricultural products, mineral products, chemical products, light industry products, etc
Packing of woven bag:
500PCS/bale, 1000PCS/bale. With plastic bag outside, then in container.
- Q:Is the color of cement packing bags related to cement?
- The color of cement packing bags is related to cement.Portland cement and ordinary portland cement red,Portland cement;
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of OPP and CPP membranes? What kind of bags are they used for?
- (aluminized film) a metallized film that blocks packaging and decoration. After vacuum aluminizing, it can be combined with BOPP, BOPA and other base materials, and used for high-grade packaging of tea, fried crisp foods, biscuits and so on.
- Q:What kind of material is the express package on the market now? It's dark in the outer grey.
- The materials used for express bags are generally HD-PE, which can be recycled and can be re packed into bags
- Q:What is the difference between LDPE and PE-LD in a package?
- LDPE is a low density polyethylene, environmental protection bag production is one of the raw materials, commonly known as low material, another raw material of HDPE is also called high pressure materials, packaging film, the two materials are mixed according to a certain proportion and then blowing, printing, cutting, packing bag made of,PE-LD is a common environmental protection mark printed on top of the packing bag, which indicates that the manufacturer is using an environmentally-friendly plastic bag.
- Q:What about the table of nutrition values on food packages?
- serving sizeThe nutrition information displayed in the nutrition information column is based on "every" or "every 100 grams". For foods such as bread, one may be one or two tablets, but for other foods, it may be a little more complicated. A portion that may be only part of the package, or may be part of the normal portion of the meal. Therefore, you need to multiply the actual amount of the food you eat by multiplying the values listed in the nutrition information. 100 grams or 100 milliliters each
- Q:What's the difference between plastic packaging bags and clothing bags?
- Clothing bags and plastic bags are just a general term for packaged products. Bags can also be made in various forms, so the machines are different,
- Q:What about the use of plastic bags?
- There are advantages and disadvantages. If it is a new material, the printing ink is also non-toxic. You can use it safely. If you use recycled materials, there is a foul smell. That's bad. What's more, we will bring plastic bags to the cooked food, it is best to buy from the supermarket, come back after the food will be taken out, to avoid food and plastic bags long-term exposure, chemical reaction products. That's bad for your health.
- Q:What are the characteristics of a good package?
- This mainly refers to the packaging can perfectly protect and preserve the goods in the design of material selection, structure, can effectively cooperate with transportation storage loading and unloading circulation operation; enable consumers to use the goods, carrying and preservation is more convenient. In addition, whether the packaging material will cause pollution to the environment, and whether recycling is also very important. Packaging industry is a scientific and systematic project, and the packaging design must take into account the scientific aspects of each link, which also reflects the combination of art and science characteristics.
- Q:What kind of packaging bag does polysilicon use?
- Packing should be prevented from damage to polyethylene packing bags to avoid external contamination and provide good protection. It should be high pressure.
- Q:Dried fish vacuum packaging packing bag can not puncture
- Anti piercing vacuum packaging bags, first of all, choose the material of the bag to have toughness, followed by the thickness of the bag
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range