|Sealing & Handle:|
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang, China (Mainland), Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Widely used for agricultural and normal life
500D ~ 1500D
9x9 to 14x14
70 to 150gsm
1.8 to 12m
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||500PCS/bale, 1000PCS/bale. With plastic bag outside, then in container.|
|Delivery Detail:||Usually within 25days after receiving deposit|
2.laminated pp woven bags for rice
3.High tensile strengh,good carring capacity
4.high glossy print,Durable using
Introduction of woven bag:
This products is made by PP (Propene Polymer), it is used for Packing
Rice, flour, sugar, sand, fertilizer and so on. Other products available: Container bag, bulk bag, big bag, jumbo bag, woven fabric.
Specification of woven bag:
Material: Virgin PP
Weight: 40G/M2_200G/M2 AS customer's requirements.
CaCO3. Content: 5%-20%
Size: Width: From 30cm to 70cm
Length: As per Customer's requirements
Yarn: From 600 to 1, 500D, as per your requirements
Color: White, black, yellow, multi-colors, as per your requirements
Warp x weft: 10 x 10, 12 x 12, 14 x 14, as per your requirements
Line density: 111tex
Top: To heat cut and/or hemmed
Bottom: Single folded or double folded
Printing: On one side or both sides, in one color or multi-colors
The product are widely used in the storage and transportation of agricultural products, mineral products, chemical products, light industry products, etc
Packing of woven bag:
500PCS/bale, 1000PCS/bale. With plastic bag outside, then in container.
- Q:What is the difference between LDPE and PE-LD in a package?
- LDPE is a low density polyethylene, environmental protection bag production is one of the raw materials, commonly known as low material, another raw material of HDPE is also called high pressure materials, packaging film, the two materials are mixed according to a certain proportion and then blowing, printing, cutting, packing bag made of,PE-LD is a common environmental protection mark printed on top of the packing bag, which indicates that the manufacturer is using an environmentally-friendly plastic bag.
- Q:How to evaluate the quality of a food packaging bag design? From what angle?
- Successful packaging must be eye-catching. This can only be used as a horizontal contrast. In the same environment, the most striking one is the one that can be distinguished from other products at one glance. Also take the moon cake as an example, the Mid Autumn Festival, the general moon cake gift box is red, golden yellow based, above is not the moon, is the flower, most of them are like this. If the design is blue, the package is also shown in the same area. Must be the most striking.
- Q:Can food wrap be heated in a microwave oven?
- There are two sides to consider1. sealed pockets are heated in a microwave oven, and the pressure in the bag is too large to explode! There are all the instructions on the microwave (as well as the eggs, and a hole). The microwave food I eat is also packed in plastic bags, but there's always room for gas2. material of packing bagGeneral contact with food bags, requirements are made of polyethylene (non-toxic, burning candles oil smell), general temperature 130 degrees, this pocket no problem (including the regular supermarket to buy plastic wrap and plastic wrap)However, there are a lot of cheap pocket (for example in the market and vest bag, supermarket cashier for plastic bags) are made of PVC, and can not contact with recycled plastic food; do not to mention (characteristics: cheap, taste, burning acrid smell)And, if it's made of polyethylene, don't heat it up with high oil food
- Q:What can be easily removed from the words printed on plastic bags?
- Plastic packaging is printed on the word if it is ordinary ink with thinner a wipe off, is not easy to erase the organic dye. Such dyes are colored substances. But a coloured substance is not necessarily a dye. What kind of dyes do you use on plastic bags?.
- Q:Why is the higher the elevation, the more food bags inflate? From a physical point of view
- The higher the altitude, the thinner the air outside, the lower the air pressure; and the air pressure inside the food bag is high, which causes the food bag to drum up. As the height gets higher, the air pressure outside may be lower, and food bags are likely to burst because of the pressure inside and outside
- Q:Can the meat with plastic packing bag be pressed directly with a pressure cooker?
- It is better not to use a plastic bag directly with a pressure cooker heating, because it is said that plastic bags at high temperatures easy to precipitate toxic substances, so remove plastic bags and then heating for good, so as not to affect the health.
- Q:Antistatic packaging bag with chip
- Black bag production with carbon black, which has a conductive performance, can be generated by friction when the chip electrostatic conductive bag release, however, strictly speaking, conductive black bag, only release the function of static, anti-static must be placed in the box or the box, in order to play the effect.
- Q:How much is the 1 wire in the food packing bag printing industry?
- Now the standard of living has improved, basically the food package. This will improve the product's shelf life, preservation time is longer, more conducive to product sales.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of OPP and CPP membranes? What kind of bags are they used for?
- (aluminized film) a metallized film that blocks packaging and decoration. After vacuum aluminizing, it can be combined with BOPP, BOPA and other base materials, and used for high-grade packaging of tea, fried crisp foods, biscuits and so on.
- Q:What material is the vacuum packing bag?
- Vacuum packaging is a general term for flexible packaging composite membrane products. If the temperature is different, there will be a lot of division: there is less than 100 bactericidal, and some need 100 degrees of sterilization, and 121 degrees and 135 degrees.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range