General information of Tinplate for Milk Power Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate for Milk Power Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate for Milk Power Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:How to test the tightness of tin metal cans?
- The empty tank which has been cleaned can be dried by 35, and the pressure or pressure leak test shall be carried out according to the equipment condition of each unit. B.1 pressure leak test, the empty tank will be carefully injected into the water until eight or nine into full, the rubber ring will be placed in the appropriate plexiglass plate at the opening side of the roll, so that it can be sealed. Start the vacuum pump, turn off the bleeder valve, hold down the cover by hand, control the pumping, and make the vacuum gauge rise from 0Pa to 6.8X10 PA (510mmHg) for more than 1min, and keep the vacuum above 1min.
- Q:How can recycled tin cans be recycled?
- The broken material is separated by the air whirling sorting system, and the metal and nonmetal are separated from each other. Moreover, the whole system is equipped with a dust removing device to minimize the damage caused by dust pollution in the process of production.Tin tins, crushing machines, equipment and maintenance costs are low: equipment design is reasonable, well made, extending the service life of equipment, reducing the use and maintenance costs of equipment.
- Q:Tin cans in what way sterilization good ah
- Water spray sterilization: this approach is the use of spray nozzle or tube hot water to the food, sterilization process is based on tinplate surface ends protruding, must exert anti pressure, especially for higher temperature sterilization of canned meat
- Q:Tin and tinSince the back skin as long as tinplate will rust, so why not replace tin?
- Tin, also called galvanized sheet steel, atmospheric corrosion resistance ability is strong, not afraid of the rain and wind, used for building materials, general exposure in the air. Such as color plate, color steel. Because it is hard, so it is not easy to physical erosion. If the galvanized layer off, the same will rust.Can not be used. Instead of using tin tin galvanizing vessel, it is easy to cause zinc poisoning. Zinc soluble in acid, acid resistance is poor, so the tin can not be used for beverage packaging, such as carbonated drinks and fruit juice. In addition some foods, such as aquatic products, or products such as packaging, the requirements are higher, need to use advanced professional tinplate.
- Q:How can the section of the tinplate be maintained without rust?
- The cross section of the tinplate is free of rust. Both sides have plating, the cross section can use lubricating oil
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of tinplate packaging
- Because of these properties, so can provide a besides the heat, completely isolated from the closed system of environmental factors, avoid color food because of light, oxygen, moisture and deterioration, nor because of aroma through and become weak or affected by environmental pollution through the smell and taste, stability is better than that of other packaging materials of food storage. Vitamin C save the highest rate, nutrient retention is the best. International environmental management standards will be implemented soon based on ISO-14000, has the advantages of low pollution, tin recycling, resource characteristics, in the future packaging applications, will have a broader space for development.
- Q:What kind of material is tinplate?
- Tin is mainly used to prevent corrosion and rust. It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties
- Q:Can tinplate be shielded?
- For tinplate shielding, it is a kind of shielding material, at present 3 applications more cheap, processing is good, but the finished long-term placement of rust on the fracture surface, thus affecting the weldability, which is its only drawback. If it is placed in a short time, it will not affect weldability. Electroplating is not the best way to solve the problem. My supplier is coated with an anti rust paint on the fracture surface, and then ultrasonic cleaning is done before going on line. But I mostly use "ocean shield frame copper to make," a little expensive, but the performance is very good ^_^
- Q:What is the tin plated iron?
- In the galvanic cell of the tin, iron is negative and oxidized because iron is more active than tin.Therefore, in the coating damage, corrosion resistance than tin tin.
- Q:A tin rust problem for help
- If the cooling water contains more impurities and negative ions, the sterilization process will lead to an electrochemical reaction. The impurity anion will form a galvanic cell between the Fe at the damage of the coating of the tank, which will lead to rust.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range