General information of Tinplate for Milk Power Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate for Milk Power Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate for Milk Power Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:Tinplate why have white and yellow, tin plating should be white ah, yellow is how to return a responsibility?
- Tinplate itself is no color, it is iron color.
- Q:How big is the difference between tinplate and stainless steel 316L?
- 316L is a kind of austenitic stainless steel with excellent corrosion resistance. The tinplate is not comparable. 316L is superior to tinplate in appearance, corrosion resistance, heat resistance and strength. Of course, the price is much higher than that of tinplate.
- Q:Soup with tin cans loaded also need high temperature sterilization?
- At present, there are DN400x500, DN600x1000, DN800*1000, DN900*1000 and DN900x1500 in the market, and the small sterilization pot with boilers is heated by steam. If not, heating by electricity can also be done. The phone won't be left. If you need any service from the manufacturer, you can call me from Hi. The key is not to sell, eliminating confusion is the key.
- Q:Is to buy canned tinplate or aluminum
- Tinplate, our company sells tinplate
- Q:What kind of material is tinplate?
- Tin is mainly used to prevent corrosion and rust. It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties
- Q:Cookie with tinplate packaging has what advantage
- Tinplate has obvious superiority compared with other packaging materials.
- Q:How to distinguish galvanized plate and tin plate
- General galvanized sheet used in home appliances and electronics industry, thicker. Tin plate, tinplate, used in packaging industry, thinner.
- Q:What about tin cans?
- When the coating is damaged and the surrounding water, oxygen and other primary cell. Zinc is the anode oxidized tin iron is positive, do not participate in the reaction is protected by zinc than iron. Lively, active metal is negative.
- Q:Should vacuum filling be required for tinplate meat filling?
- Mainly depends on your production process needs
- Q:What is tin plate
- Tinplate is classified according to thickness and tinning. Generally speaking, in order to save costs, the current industrial production will reduce the iron thickness and tin content while guaranteeing the reliable strength of the package. One is to use less or even no tin tin (chrome iron), by 50s the development of hot dip tin plating tin to the present, China has not see the hot dip in the use of tinplate cans.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range