|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
faint yellow , pale white
|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Packaging Details:||25/50 kgs/pvc bag, 1MT/big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||12 working days after payment|
Widely used in aluminium metallurgy, precision casting, refractory product, ceramic fiber, alumina cement etc .
As a large and class kiln & furnace expert, we also have our own raw material mine in Shanxi which is rich in bauxite so that we have the cost advantage in the engineering procurement construction of industrial kilns & furnaces. So our company is also an experienced Bauxite manufacturer. High grade calcined bauxite is used for raw material of kinds of our own refractory products.
Physical & Chemical Index
Remark: We could produce various sizes according to customers’ requirements.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Manufacturer with large capacity, ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer your entire enquiry in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for our entire customer.
If you’ve kind enquiries, please don’t hesitate to let us know. ^_^
- Q:How to make the service life of refractory materials longer?
- Take acid resistant refractory materials as example: the atmosphere should be acidic atmosphere, if used in an environment whose temperature is 1900℃, it would exacerbate the loss of refractory materials, so don’t use overloaded. Second, select the appropriate refractory materials according to the environment. For example, if its operating temperature is 1800℃, generally speaking, the normal use of it according to the instruction of refractory materials would be fine.
- Q:What are the materials of class A fire resistant window?
- The filling materials of steel, wood frame should be non-combustible materials. Fireproof glass can use qualified products that do not affect the fire window fire resistance performance, whose light transmittance should be no less than 75% that of the commom sheet glass with the same layers. Sealing materials between the frame and fireproof glass should be nonflammable materials. Hardware fittings should be fixed supporting products that pass the test.
- Q:How to divide fire resistant level of fire door?
- Fire resistant level of fire door【Class A fire door】. Class A fire door is also called complete fire door. It can meet the requirement of fireproof thermal insulation and refractory integrity at the same time in specified time. Fire resistant levels are 0.5h(Grade C), 1.0h(Grade B), 1.5h(Grade A) and 2.0h, 3.0h. 【Class B fire door】Class B fire door is also called part heat insulation fireproof door. Its requirement of fireproof and thermal insulation performance is 0.5h. Refractory integrity levels are 1.0h, 1.5h, 2.0h and 3.0h respectively. 【Class C fire door】Class C fire door is also called not thermal insulation fireproof door. Ther is no requirement of its fire resistance and thermal insulation. It only meets the requirement of refractory integrity in specified refractory time. The grading of refractory integrity is 1.0h, 1.5h, 2.0h and 3.0h respectively. There is the content of not thermal insulation fire door in British BS standard.
- Q:Does the aluminum silicate thermal insulation material fireproof?
- How does its fireproof performance? this is the material that the decoration master worker recommands to me, how do you think of it?
- Q:Fefractory of aluminium oxide.
- Do you mean the alumina hollow ball brick? We can exchange private messages in specific.
- Q:How long is the duration of fire resistance that fireproof window of level B can endure?
- Fire proof window of level B is the fire proof window whose duration of fire resistance is not less than 1 hour. Technical requirements: One, Materials and fittings (1) the frame of windows draw on steel or wood frames which have certain intensity and are able to ensure the integrity and stability of components. (2) Steel frame and layering can use galvanized steel or stainless steel plate. Its selection criteria shall be in line with provisions 5.1 of GB12955< steel fire door general technical conditions >. (4) The internal fillings of steel, wood frames should use non combustible materials. (5) Fire proof windows can opt for qualified products without affecting the performance of fire proof window. Light transmittance of glass shall not be less than 75% of the same layer of ordinary flat glass. (6)The sealing material between the frame and the fireproof glass should adopt the nonflammable materials, functioning as the fire blocker. (7)Hardware fittings should be tested for qualified products.
- Q:What are fire resistant level standards of class A fire resistant door?
- Grade standards: class A fire resistant door is an important part of fire-fighting apparatus, and an important step in the social fireproof work. The quality and use of class A fire resistant door is closely related to the success or failure of the fireproof work.. There are steel and wood for class A fire resistant door materials. Only those whose fire endurance is no less than 1.5h can be called class A fire resistant door. In general, the class A fire resistant door internal material is perlite, and still some are vermiculite fireproof board, foam core board, MCcomposite materials, and other fireproofing materials. The thickness of class A fire resistant door is usually 50mm. In places where there is strict requirements for fireproof performance, class A fire resistant door is often installed.
- Q:Which industry does the metallurgy and thermal insulating and refractory material belong to?
- Materials Industry
- Q:What are the fire endurance requirements of class A fire resistant door ?
- The fire endurance of class A fire resistance door is 1.5H, but also depends on the product quality. The filling material of class A, B, C fire doors is the same, new fireproofing material-- perlite. The difference is their thickness. The general structure is: surface panel, fireproof board framework (filled with perlite) fireproof board panel. !
- Q:How many types do refractory bricks have? Where the quality of refractory material is best? What is the model?
- Sinosteel Luoyang (Luoyang Refractory Material Plant in the past): High alumina(mainly blast furnace), Gongyi. There are also a series of high-tech materials (silicon carbide, carborundum, etc.) a major producer of high alumina; silicious: Resistant material for steel, glass furnace, cement kiln); magnesia. Divide from uses and divide from chemical texture; silicious(glass furnace): Xinmi, Hennan Province, Lengshui River, coke oven, etc.). As for the models, Yixing and Changxing in Jiangsu Province: Haicheng, Liaoning Province; silicious, I do not understand your intentions; magnesia (nonferrous, steel refining; magnesia: High alumina brick; Dashiqiao area! Please put it in detail.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range