|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
faint yellow , pale white
|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Packaging Details:||25/50 kgs/pvc bag, 1MT/big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||12 working days after payment|
Widely used in aluminium metallurgy, precision casting, refractory product, ceramic fiber, alumina cement etc .
As a large and class kiln & furnace expert, we also have our own raw material mine in Shanxi which is rich in bauxite so that we have the cost advantage in the engineering procurement construction of industrial kilns & furnaces. So our company is also an experienced Bauxite manufacturer. High grade calcined bauxite is used for raw material of kinds of our own refractory products.
Physical & Chemical Index
Remark: We could produce various sizes according to customers’ requirements.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Manufacturer with large capacity, ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer your entire enquiry in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for our entire customer.
If you’ve kind enquiries, please don’t hesitate to let us know. ^_^
- Q:What is the fire endurance of ceramsite concrete blocks?
- The fire endurance of 240mm thick ceramsite concrete blocks is 2.9 hours. It is made by adding pottery into fine aggregate, using cement as binding material, by mechanical mixing, molding machinery and natural protection. Ceramsite building blocks are used as wall material, which can reduce workers' labour intensity. It saves work and material. There is no empty drum during rendering. It is not easy to produce fissure. It has sound insulation, good thermal insulation performance, and is convenient to decorate. Nails, expaned setscrew and no wood anvil can be directly hit into wall. Moreover, It has high firmness.
- Q:Which kind of refractory floor is easy to use? ?
- Since it is used in public places, fireproofing is quite important.
- Q:Where is refractory used? Thank you!
- According to its refractoriness, it can be divided into ordinary refractory (1,580℃ to 1,770℃), high class refractory (1,770℃ to 2,000) and super refractory (above 2,000℃); according to chemical property, it can be divided into acid , neutral and alkali refractories, and including refractory used for special occasion. The current definition of refractory do not only depend on whether the refractoriness is above 1,580℃. At present, refractory is widely used as inorganic nonmetallic material of production equipment lining in metallurgy, petrifaction, cement, ceramics, power, etc. Refractory generally has good thermal shock resistance, chemical attack resistance, low thermal conductivity and coefficient of expansion, widely used in chemical, construction material, mechanical manufacturing, and ceramics, accounting for 50% to 60% in the total output. It can resist high-temperature action. Refractory has many varieties. Refractory materials are widely used in metallurgy; chemical properties divided by acidic refractories. In addition, cement, silicates. Refractoriness refers to that when cones sample made from refractory has no load. Currently, refractory refers to that is widely used in metallurgy, including neutral refractory and basic refractory.
- Q:A chemical problem with refractory materials
- In chemistry, there is never absolute
- Q:Which kind of furnace hearth refractory is better?
- Coal is acidic medium, so the matched material should be acidic refractories oriented, like silica bricks. For example, the coking coke oven and carbon furnace made of carbon are in reducing atmosphere, so they use silica bricks which have low price and good high-temperature indicators. If the part has special requirements, you can then consider other refractory on request.
- Q:Which manufacturers have the best fire-proof materials with light weight?
- It now appears that asbestos is the best among the most common fireproof materials. But asbestos also has great harm, especially to lung. Shanghai Xinlong Fireproofing Material Co., Ltd. and Hubei Boyue Lightweight Material Co., Ltd. were established in 2009. The company is located in Wuhan Biological New Town and covers an area of 30 acres. The company is a specialized enterprise which is mainly engaged in the research and development, production, sale and construction of lightweight partition board, lightweight fireproof wall panel and lightweight wall panel. The two companies are both good.
- Q:how to classify Insulating Refractory ?
- We are glad to answer your questions! This one is professional. My advice is to go through relevant webs for reference.
- Q:How long is the fire resistance time of the AAAfire resistance rolling shutter door?
- How long is the fire resistance time of the AAA fire resistance rolling shutter door?
- Q:What are some of the new refractories and what are their characteristics?
- Alumina, a better refractory material, is a new type of ceramic refractory, the characteristics are unclear.
- Q:What are the fire resistances of grc partition panels?
- Light partition walls with keels has the longest fire resistance of 4 hours according to the thickness of the walls.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range