|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
faint yellow , pale white
|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Packaging Details:||25/50 kgs/pvc bag, 1MT/big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||12 working days after payment|
Widely used in aluminium metallurgy, precision casting, refractory product, ceramic fiber, alumina cement etc .
As a large and class kiln & furnace expert, we also have our own raw material mine in Shanxi which is rich in bauxite so that we have the cost advantage in the engineering procurement construction of industrial kilns & furnaces. So our company is also an experienced Bauxite manufacturer. High grade calcined bauxite is used for raw material of kinds of our own refractory products.
Physical & Chemical Index
Remark: We could produce various sizes according to customers’ requirements.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Manufacturer with large capacity, ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer your entire enquiry in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for our entire customer.
If you’ve kind enquiries, please don’t hesitate to let us know. ^_^
- Q:How many kinds of refractory materials are there in the EI?
- I suggest that you contribute articles to foreign SCI journals for the odds are better, and generally the articles that fill the bill will not be rejected. The traditional refractory materials can contribute to EI journal. If being rejected by EI journal, you can also contribute to Russia's journal Industrial Ceramics and Refractories. I didn't contribute to the Journal of Wuhan University of Science and Technology, the receiving cycle is almost 3 to 4 months. Though the impact factor is low, domestic EI journal is not so good, it is still SCI journal. This is my own experience, please take my advice. The best journals are the Journal of the American Ceramic Society and the Journal of the European Ceramic Society, I heard that they are not bad. But the best domestic EI refractory material journal is the Journal of The Chinese Ceramic Society. It is very long, but if it belongs to your university, it is another pair of shoes. Journals now all want to have materials about functional ceramics, and they don't want Chinese articles, if your English is not well enough, you can choose Ceramics International and Japan Ceramics but they have strict manuscripts reviewing standards.
- Q:which is better as household fireproof material ?
- the thickness recommended is 1mm or more # 304 stainless steel plate, refractory corrosion-resistant, easy to clean. It now appears that among the most common fireproof material, asbestos is the best. But the asbestos harmful effect is also great, especially for lung damage. Now on the market, the polyurethane, polystyrene, rock wool glass wool, phephenolic aldehyde fireproofingthermal insulation board. But now the phenolic aldehyde fireproofing thermal insulation board has superior performance! phenolic aldehyde containing only carbon, hydrogen and oxygen atoms, when subjected to pyrolysis, except small amounts of CO gas, the other will not produce toxic gases, maximum smoke density is 5.0%.
- Q:Does the refractory material used in steelmaking all refer to refractory brick?
- Besides refractory brick, it also refers to unshaped refractories like fire clay and castables.
- Q:What is refractory brick?
- Capability1. Refractory brick is also known as firebrick. It is faint yellow or brownish. Refractory brick with 770 ℃ at high temperatures is called for short firebrick. It is mainly used for building and smelting furnace. It is a refractory material made by fring refractory clay or other refractory material.
- Q:What are grade classifications of the external walls for fireproofing?
- The basic level can be divided into: A1, A2, B1, B2, B3 and other levels. There are many technical indicators to make specific division, but I partly cannot report for a while, because it is very professional and technical. Please contact Qingdao Shanfang Instrument Co., LTD for details, they specialized in the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating testers.
- Q:How to deiron refractory?
- It cannot be done in conventional approaches, because you are referring to refractories. If using acid liquor soaking method to deiron, the material itself will be also damaged! If just for reducing the corrosion of materials, it will be OK to add a corrosion-resistant and fireproof protection layer.
- Q:What is the strength of high strength refractory material?
- Refers to constrcuting through ramming, and a refractory materials that is hardened in temperature higher than normal. mixed through a certain grade of refractory aggregate, powder, binder, additives, water or other liquids. Can be classified into high alumina and fireclay, magnesite, dolomite, zirconium and silicon carbide by the standard of texture.
- Q:How many types of fire-resistant material?
- 1. Acid fire-resistant material refers to one with more than 93% SiO2. It is featured by resistance to the corrosion of acidic slag ad high temperature and easy to react with alkaline molten slag. 2. Alkaline refractory material generally refers to one with magnesium oxide or magnesium oxide and calcium oxide as the main component. It has high refractoriness and strong resistance to basic slag. 3. Silicate aluminum refractory material refers to one with SiO2, Al2O3 as the main component. According to the content of Al2O, it can be divided into three categories: half siliceous (15-30% Al2O3), clay (Al2O3 30 ~ 48%), high aluminum (more than 48% of Al2O3). 4. Fused cast refractory material refers to shaped refractory products made by high temperature melting and casting.
- Q:what are the requirements of fireproofing material?
- The producing process of fire and moth proof wood: firstly, put general wooden materials into solution with calcium, aluminum and other cations, then soak it into the solution with phosphate radical, silicate and other anions. Thus, the two ions will be carried out chemical reaction in the wood, forming a ceramic-like material, and intimately fill the voids of cells, so that the wood has the fireproofing and mothproof properties.
- Q:how long is the fire endurance of plasterboard?
- Plasterboard is non-flammable B1 level products. There are introductions in Fireproof Specification of National Standard Building Interior Decoration Design. Plaster board mounted on steel stud can be used as A level decoration materials. In accordance with the national fire safety rules on fire durance of walls and ceilings and other components, we can not simply say whether a piece of gypsum board can meet the requirements. In GB "gypsum board" it clearly states: Fireproof plasterboard can endure fire longer than 20minutes. Wherein Dragon brand fire-resistant gypsum board can endure fire longer than 40 mintues. Gypsum board is comprised of dry wall, steel stud and various auxiliary materials. the fireproof performance of the gypsum board system is relevant to the type, quality , layers of the gypsum board, quality of keel and installations, whether the rock wool is filled and its unit weight, the treatment of seaming and some minor joints.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range