|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
faint yellow , pale white
|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Packaging Details:||25/50 kgs/pvc bag, 1MT/big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||12 working days after payment|
Widely used in aluminium metallurgy, precision casting, refractory product, ceramic fiber, alumina cement etc .
As a large and class kiln & furnace expert, we also have our own raw material mine in Shanxi which is rich in bauxite so that we have the cost advantage in the engineering procurement construction of industrial kilns & furnaces. So our company is also an experienced Bauxite manufacturer. High grade calcined bauxite is used for raw material of kinds of our own refractory products.
Physical & Chemical Index
Remark: We could produce various sizes according to customers’ requirements.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Manufacturer with large capacity, ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer your entire enquiry in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for our entire customer.
If you’ve kind enquiries, please don’t hesitate to let us know. ^_^
- Q:How many hours of the fire endurance time of the rock wool laminboard?
- Hello! Manager! The fire endurance of the rock wool laminboard is generally two hours. If you need the fire rating of the rock wool laminboard, then I recommend you to buy it from the standard factory ! The one with higher fire rating can use polyurethane edge banding rock wool board and handmade glass magnesium rock wool laminboard.
- Q:What does fire-resistant insulation coating have?
- Refractory thermal insulation material mainly refers to the inorganic thermal insulation material and composite thermal insulation material. According to the shape, it can be divided into: Finishing of fibrous shape, mineral cotton, rock wool, glass wool, aluminum silicate wool, ceramic fiber, etc. Diatomaceous earth of microporous pile, calcium silicate, expanded perlite,expanded vermiculite,aerated concrete, etc. Foam glass of bubble shape, volcanic ash glass, foamed clay, foamed concrete, gelatine powder polyphenyl granule heat insulating slurry of pasty form, etc. Their common feature is fire-retardant and firproof. It can be used in buildings with high requirements of fire rating. Calcium silicate, aluminum silicate and asbestos can also be used for piping insulation of heat transport with high temperature.
- Q:Who knows how to divide the building fire grade and fire resistance grade?
- I hope to help you building fireproof rank division is one of the most basic measure in building fire safety technical measures, Building's fireproof rank is divided into class one, two, three, four according to China's architectural design specification. Fire-resistant capability of the highest level is the strongest; Fire resistance of four level of the weakest. The fire resistance level of a building depends on the combustion performance and fire resistance of the building components that comprise the building. The so-called building component refers to a series of basic components, such as wall, foundation, beam, column, floor, stair, ceiling and so on. The judgment condition of the fire resistance There are three conditions for components' fire resistance limit to be reached, namely, the fire resistance limit of the building component: Loss of support and integrity; loss of time to fire the role of the time; as long as any of these three conditions is met, it will reach its limit of fire. Hope my answer will help you.
- Q:Which schools are the best schools in the world for learning knowledge about refractories?
- Wish it helps you out.
- Q:Does the refractory material used in steelmaking all refer to refractory brick?
- The refractory material used in steel making doesn't all refer to refractory brick, but also includes refractory castable. The foaming agent, ladle filler sand and deoxidizer are not refractory materials but ferrous metallurgy auxiliary materials.
- Q:What is the most reasonable drying heating curve of magnesia refractories? Products of less than 0.5T
- The material is very troublesome, it might crack horrendously if not baked well and all of them may be scraps after being took out from the furnace. Magnesia hydration is inevitable during the baking process. As volume expansibility of magnesite reaches 200%, so it is easy to crack. The key to bake is to quickly rule out the water vapor in furnace, especially within 150 degrees Celsius. After quickly ruling out the water vapor in furnace to avoid excessive reaction with magnesia of 150 degrees, it can be operated in accordance with convention. In addition, you should pay attention to the heat sources, for which i recommend electrical and coke to avoid generating a lot of water vapor during the natural gas combustion process which will worsen the situation.
- Q:The history of refractory material
- Q:What are the applications of refractory in petroleum?
- It can be used in transportation of natural gas, filler of chemical equipment, security, insulation or even building materials.
- Q:How to divide fire rating of decorating materials ?
- Generally speaking, it is divided into Level A: noninflammability; B1: difficult-flammability; B2: combustibility; B3: inflammability.
- Q:What refractories are resistant to fluorine gas?
- It is recommended to use fused-quartz brick, which will produce hydrofluoric acid fluorine (an acidic gas) when water vapors. It is cheap. While it is recommended to use silica brick if it exceeds 1,200 degrees. So acidic refractory is an advisable refractory for using. It works well if the temperature is below 1200 degrees.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range