|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
faint yellow , pale white
|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Packaging Details:||25/50 kgs/pvc bag, 1MT/big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||12 working days after payment|
Widely used in aluminium metallurgy, precision casting, refractory product, ceramic fiber, alumina cement etc .
As a large and class kiln & furnace expert, we also have our own raw material mine in Shanxi which is rich in bauxite so that we have the cost advantage in the engineering procurement construction of industrial kilns & furnaces. So our company is also an experienced Bauxite manufacturer. High grade calcined bauxite is used for raw material of kinds of our own refractory products.
Physical & Chemical Index
Remark: We could produce various sizes according to customers’ requirements.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Manufacturer with large capacity, ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer your entire enquiry in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for our entire customer.
If you’ve kind enquiries, please don’t hesitate to let us know. ^_^
- Q:Does the refractory material used in steelmaking all refer to refractory brick?
- It includes not only refractory brick but also unshaped refractory; while the foaming agent, ladle filler sand and deoxidizer are not refractory materials but ferrous metallurgy auxiliary materials.
- Q:Refractory materials are needed for casting metallurgy.
- High quality refractory materials can not be separated from the process of smelting metal and casting moulding, because the quality of melting furnace, iron / steel ladle directly affect the chemical composition of the metal liquid, and exert irretrievable influence on comprehensive quality of castings. Classification of refractory materials used in foundry smelting process: refractory brick, siliceous brick, high alumina brick, corundum brick, magnesia brick, magnesia brick, magnesia carbon brick. Unshaped refractory materials: ramming material, castable, refractory cement, silica, magnesia, coating material and light insulation material etc.
- Q:How many external wall thermal insulation fireproof material are there
- Inorganic active wall thermal insulation materials, cement foam thermal insulation board, glazed hollow bead insulation mortar, rock wool plate, glass wool plate etc., if used for external wall thermal insulation, rock wool board more frequently used.
- Q:What are the fire endurance requirements of class A fire resistant door ?
- Fire endurance of class A fire resistant door is 1.5h. According to the latest fire door requirements, in FMA FMB FMC three forms, A, B and C represent categories, such as FMA on behalf of Class A fire doors (ie thermal insulation fireproof door). Fire endurances of class A,B and C fire doors are 0.5 1.0 1.5 2.0 3.0. Therefore, the fire resistance of fire door needs to be designed and the design paper will make it clear in general.
- Q:How much is the duration of fire resistance of the porous brick shale?
- It depends on its formula since the highest temperature varies from formula. For example, the temperature of common bricks is 900℃, if the lime in it accounts for most part, then the temperature could reach 1050℃; if coal ash accounts for over 40%--50%, then the temperature could amount 1050℃--1150℃.
- Q:what is the original materials of fireproof coating?
- Fire retardant coating is composed of the base materials (that is film forming substance), pigments, ordinary coating additives, fire retardant agent and dispersion medium. In addition to fire retardant agent, other components functions the same as in ordinary coating, but its performance and thickness are specifically required. Some solvent-based fire retardant coating can burn upon encountering fire before construction.In fact,It is the flammable solvent contained in the coating that is burning while substances such as the base materials and fire retardant agent does not burn. Because solvent-based fireproof coating contains organic solvent and these fire-resistant coating, once leaked from the bucket, are likely to cause a fire. Fireproof coating on the substrate can insulate heat only after the solvent contained evaporates compeletly.
- Q:How to understand qualitative and qualitative refractory materials?
- Such as amorphous refractory castable, referred to as bulk loading, cast material, ramming material, refractory clay etc., utensils and other special products. Amorphous refractory material products, refractory heat insulating bricks and experimental and industrial crucible, spraying materials, such as burning bricks, electric melting brick, turn it into required shape and process heat treatment in where it is used.
- Q:How do refractory materials apply into pyrophyllite?
- When it is sized, add some clinker and after calcination, aggregate will be finished. From: turn to help
- Q:What crusher is used for raw material of broken refractory material? What is the rough crushing process? What are the materials? Thank you!
- What are the requirements of granularity of material?
- Q:Does anyone know which materials belong to light fire resistant material?
- Fire partitions can be divided into organic and inorganic fire partitions, the main ingredient of organic fire partitions is organic material, which can be used for cable tray with corrosion-resistant and fire protection requirements, and the main ingredient of inorganic fire partitions is inorganic material, mainly used for fire protection. As the main component is inorganic material, it can not be use in projects with acid-resistant and alkali-resistant requirements. Of course, the price of the same amount of organic fire partitions is generally more expensive than that of the inorganic fire partitions . The fire endurance of these two products of general enterprises are 3 hours.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range