|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
faint yellow , pale white
|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Packaging Details:||25/50 kgs/pvc bag, 1MT/big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||12 working days after payment|
Widely used in aluminium metallurgy, precision casting, refractory product, ceramic fiber, alumina cement etc .
As a large and class kiln & furnace expert, we also have our own raw material mine in Shanxi which is rich in bauxite so that we have the cost advantage in the engineering procurement construction of industrial kilns & furnaces. So our company is also an experienced Bauxite manufacturer. High grade calcined bauxite is used for raw material of kinds of our own refractory products.
Physical & Chemical Index
Remark: We could produce various sizes according to customers’ requirements.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Manufacturer with large capacity, ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer your entire enquiry in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for our entire customer.
If you’ve kind enquiries, please don’t hesitate to let us know. ^_^
- Q:What's the feature of construction external wall fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- It has properties of low heat conductivity coefficient, low density, high flexibility, fireproof and waterproof. Its heat conductivity coefficient at normal temperature is 0.018W / (K · m) . The thermal insulation property is three to eight times that of the traditional materials. And it is completely waterproof.  Thermal insulation lining has properties of low heat conductivity coefficient, low density, high flexibility, fireproof and waterproof. Light, generally about10-96kg / m3, 20kg / m3 or less is felt, 24-48kg / m3 is middle-hard plate, 48-96kg / m3 is hard plate, wherein 48kg / m³ can be used as ceiling, with softening point being 500 ° C , thermal insulation 300 ° C. It is widely used in the United States, k =0.9. Calcium silicate thermal insulation product is developed in 1970s in China. With high compressive strength, low heat conductivity coefficient, recycle and easily construction, it is widely used in the power system. In China, small workshop production were the most common, then four production lines were gradually introduced from America, including instant fiber forming, dry method punched felt, which are advanced and quality, temperature endurance up to 800-1250 ° C.
- Q:What is acid refractory material?
- Corundum products containing more than 95% of alumina are a kind of high quality refractory materials with a wide range of uses. Chrome brick by using chromium oxide as the main component of the corrosion resistance of steel slag is good, but the poor heat shock resistance, high load low deformation temperature. Carbon refractories with carbon bricks, graphite and silicon carbide products, low coefficient of thermal expansion, high thermal conductivity, heat vibration performance, high strength, corrosion resistance to acid and salt, without wetting of the metal and slag, light. It is widely used as lining material of high temperature, and also used as lining of autoclave in petroleum and chemical industry. Basic refractories in Magnesium Oxide and calcium oxide as the main ingredient, commonly used is brick. Magnesium Oxide 80% to more than 85% containing magnesia brick, has good resistance to alkaline slag and slag, refractory clay brick and brick high ratio. Mainly used in open hearth furnace, oxygen converter, electric furnace, non-ferrous metal smelting equipment and high temperature equipment. High temperature oxide materials in refractory special applications, such as aluminum oxide, lanthanum oxide, beryllium oxide, calcium oxide, zirconium oxide, refractory compounds, such as carbides, nitrides, borides, silicides and sulfides; high temperature composite materials, including metal ceramics, high temperature inorganic coatings and fiber reinforced ceramics.
- Q:What are the main materials in concrete fireproofing material?
- fireproofing materials mainly consist of class A incombustible material and class B1 nonflammable material. Class A incombustible material: Granite, marble, terrazzo, cement products, concrete products, gypsum board, lime products, clay products, glass, tiles, mosaics, steel, aluminum, copper alloy; class B1 nonflammable material: Ceiling materials, dry wall, fibrous plaster.
- Q:what is the material of fixed first rate fire resistant window?
- Window frames and fireproofing glass, fire sealing strip, fireproofing glass mound layer, which is infexible fan, and the flexible fans have to plus folding and closing window cleaner. (3) window frames must be integral with the building, using wood or iron to connect the wall. After the installation of the steel frame, the cement mortar must be watered between the window frame and the wall, and it should conserve more than 24 hours before normal use.
- Q:Which brand of AAA refractory is good?
- Rong Sheng Kerui quality refractory Zhengyuan Shenzhou Saatchi these brands are very good, with high refractoriness, durability and with a good cost performance. Get the majority of customers' recognition.
- Q:what is best for making refractory insulation for Blast furnace, hot stove.
- high alumina insulating brick diatomite brick
- Q:Refractory factory grinding brick dust harmful to the body?
- Inhalation of this dust can affect people's respiratory tract for a long time
- Q:Using what kind of melting aluminium furnace refractories is more appropriate?
- If it's the ordinary, you can use high aluminum refractory brick with general clay, GB/T 3994-2005 clay heat insulation refractory brick. If you need these with good material, there is high alumina thermal insulation refractory brick, GB/T 3995-2006 high aluminum heat insulation refractory brick, models have A13 and material is the alumina, A13 50 u, high insulating brick B5.Intermediate insulating brick B2, etc. Dolomite brick: good hang kiln performance, good erosion resistance, but brick is usually without f - CaO, hydration, and difficult to transport and storage, less used in the production. Magnesia-chrome bricks: good hang kiln, used in calcining zone. The disadvantage is that its thermal shock resistance is poor and plus hexavalent Cr is toxic, the production and use of magnesite chrome bricks in international countries gradually reduce. Now unit using the brick find replacements as soon as possible.
- Q:What kind of fireproof material is used for steel structure?
- Brushing or spraying the coating on the surface of steel structure to prevent burning and insulate heat. It also prevents undermining the rolled steel from rapid temperature elevation and avoid collapse of building for lose of supporting capacities. Agglutination material are classified as fireproof coatings for steel structures which is solvent based and Water-based steel structure fire retardant coatings. Fireproof coatings for steel structures which is solvent based are subdivided into fireproof coatings for steel structures which is solvent based with low benzene content and fireproof coatings for steel structures which is solvent based with high benzene content (TVOC≤600g / L, benzene ≤5g / kg). It can be divided by thickness. ultra-thin (CB) fireproof coatings (coating thickness ≤3mm), thin (B) fireproof coatings (3mm & amp; lt; coating thickness ≤7mm) and thick (H) steel structure fire retardant coating (7 mm & amp; lt; coating thickness ≤45㎜). The coating can be divided into non-intumescent fire retardant coating and intumescent fire retardant coating according to the the expansion properties. Slim (CB) and fire-resistant coating for steel structure and thin(B) fireproof coatings is intumescent fire retardant coating, thick (H) fire-resistant coating for steel structure is intumescent fire retardant coating. Unprotected steel structure has fire endurance of 0.25 hours.
- Q:Are there any differences between insulation and refractory materials ?
- Refractory materials can resist more than 1200 degrees, some of which are not insulation materials, such as firebricks, which can directly contact with heat source, has little insulation effect. Ceramic fiber, high silica, etc. are all refractory materials which can insulate. Insulation materials with poor performance usually is lower than 800 degrees, which have large thermal resistance, and low thermal conductivity, high porosity. Thus they reduce the thermal loss. To put it simply, insulation materials store most of the heat and only let a small part of heat lose through the air, thus the heat has been isolated. Glass fiber, rock wool, flexible material for thermal insulation, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range