|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
faint yellow , pale white
|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Packaging Details:||25/50 kgs/pvc bag, 1MT/big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||12 working days after payment|
Widely used in aluminium metallurgy, precision casting, refractory product, ceramic fiber, alumina cement etc .
As a large and class kiln & furnace expert, we also have our own raw material mine in Shanxi which is rich in bauxite so that we have the cost advantage in the engineering procurement construction of industrial kilns & furnaces. So our company is also an experienced Bauxite manufacturer. High grade calcined bauxite is used for raw material of kinds of our own refractory products.
Physical & Chemical Index
Remark: We could produce various sizes according to customers’ requirements.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Manufacturer with large capacity, ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer your entire enquiry in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for our entire customer.
If you’ve kind enquiries, please don’t hesitate to let us know. ^_^
- Q:What are included in fireproofing materials?
- Incombustible material of construction fire-proof material Grade A: Cement, stone, steel, coat, glass, aluminium alloy, ceramic tile, etc.; nonflammable material Grade B1: Fireproof panel, rock wool.
- Q:Who knows about the differences between 3M fireproofing materials and ShiLiDe materials?
- Advertising materials can be divided into fireproofing and non-fireproofing ones which can not tell the differences with naked eyes. You can ask 3M to provide test reports or go to a the third party test organization SGS to do flame retardant test, maybe I can help you. Mineral wool board is harmful to human body, will lead to chronic poisoning, the quality of it is bad! You must pay attention to it! It can not be used in chemical and pharmaceutical plants.
- Q:How many kinds of A-level fireproof and thermal insulation materials are there?
- Shenyang polystyrene board, extruded sheet, polystyrene particles, and polystyrene plastic plates...
- Q:How long is the fire endurance of Grade A fire resisting shutter
- Based on national standards GB 14102-2005 specifications. It is specified in GB 14102-2005 provides that: The fire resisting shutter whose fire endurance is not less than 3h is AAA fire resisting shutter when the unexposed surface temperature rise is used as judging condition. Therefore, it is required that the fire endurance of Grade A fire resisting shutter is 3h.
- Q:Which industry does refractory belong to?
- It belongs to decoration industry.
- Q:What refractories have good mechanical property resistance and heat expansion and cold contraction property?
- Aluminium oxide ceramics. I would like to know that what kinds of refractory materials can combine together and what kind of masonry way can be used for these materials so as to achieve the perfect combination.
- Q:Which are roofing fireproofing material?
- (1) Foamed concrete is a kind of fire-proof thermal inuslation matertial featured by good fire resistance and thermal insulation. Besides, it is also characterized by excellent sound proofing, penetration resistance, easy construction, safety and environmental protection without toxin and pollution. (2) Foam glass is featured by light weight, small heat conductivity coefficient and water absorbption, non-inflammability, fire resistance, high strength, no moulding, corrosion resistance, non-toxin and stable physical and chemical properties and thus widely used petroleum, chemical engineering and underground construction. It is also featured by thermal insualtion, heat/cold preservation and sound absorbption and thus can be used for thermal insulation of external wall and roof of civil builduing. Foam glass is featured by stable chemical property, easy to be processed and not easy to deforme, and durable. (3) With slag, basalt and other natural ore as the main raw material, rock wool, mineral wool and its products are made by high temperature melting into fiber, and then processing with binder. It has low thermal conductivity, fire resistance, easy construction and good effects of energy saving and thus is highly cost-effective. (4) With phenolic foam material as main material, phenolic resin plate is made by foaming thermoset phenolic resin. It is featured by light weight, fire resistance, no burning in the air, no smoking, non-toxin, no dropping and non-embrittlement and thus is an ideal thermal insulation material used in HAVC projects. Due to its high obturator formamen rate, low heat conductivity coefficient, good thermal insulation, water resistance and water vapor permeability, phenolic foam is an ideal thermal insulation material.
- Q:what's the classification of fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- 1. thermal insulation material with A class combustion performance. Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite (2) thermal insulation material with B class combustion performance: extruded polystyrene board after special processing (XPS)/ polyurethane after special processing (PU) , phenolic aldehyde, gelatine powder polyphenyl granule. 3,thermal insulation material with B2 class combustion performance: molding polystyrene board(EPS), extruded polystyrene board(XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE),etc. sea capacity module and vitrified micro bead(cooperate with the innovator of vitrified micro bead, Liu Weihua) fireproofing issues have been completely solved.
- Q:What are the characteristics of clay refractory materials?
- Refractory clay refers to the refractory clay and bauxite, whose refractoriness is over 1580℃, which can be used as refractory materials. Apart from high refractoriness, they can maintain stability of volume under high temperature conditions and has resistance to slag, the sudden cold and hot, and mechanical strength, so after calcination, it can be abnormal firm.
- Q:What are the differences between thermal insulation material and refractory?
- Just as its name implies, Thermal insulation means that it doesn't conduct heat instead it insulates heat inside, while refractory means resistance to high temperature and it will not be out of shape or damaged due to high temperature.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range