|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
faint yellow , pale white
|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Packaging Details:||25/50 kgs/pvc bag, 1MT/big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||12 working days after payment|
Widely used in aluminium metallurgy, precision casting, refractory product, ceramic fiber, alumina cement etc .
As a large and class kiln & furnace expert, we also have our own raw material mine in Shanxi which is rich in bauxite so that we have the cost advantage in the engineering procurement construction of industrial kilns & furnaces. So our company is also an experienced Bauxite manufacturer. High grade calcined bauxite is used for raw material of kinds of our own refractory products.
Physical & Chemical Index
Remark: We could produce various sizes according to customers’ requirements.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Manufacturer with large capacity, ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer your entire enquiry in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for our entire customer.
If you’ve kind enquiries, please don’t hesitate to let us know. ^_^
- Q:Where do China and foreign countries do more refractory materials?
- The domestic production of refractory materials base in Henan Xinmi, Xinmi has a lot of production of refractory material factory, Zhengzhou gold refractories plant is relatively large, there is a need to go to visit the factory.
- Q:Who knows what kind of fire prevention materials are there?
- 1, Fire-proof board Fire-proof board is the most frequently used materials in the market. There are two kinds of fireproof boards which are commonly used; one is the high pressure decorative board, which has the advantages of fire prevention, damp proof, abrasion resistance, oil resistance, easy cleaning, and more variety of colors and designs. The other one is a glass magnesium fire board, the outer layer of which is a decorative material, the inner layer of which is a mineral glass magnesium fire material. It can resist 1500-degrees high temperature, but not suit for decoration. The installation of fireproof ceiling in the exit passageway, stair well and corridor can ensure safety evacuation, and protect people from the spread of the fire. 2 Fire-proof door Fireproof door is divided into wooden fire proof door, steel fire proof door and stainless steel fire proof door. Usually the fire proof door is used for the opening of the firewall, the entrance to the staircase, the evacuation of the aisle, the openings of the pipeline and other parts of the building, and it has an important role in fire separation and reducing the loss from fire. 2 Fire resisting shutter I hope it may be helpful to you.
- Q:what is the specs of thermal insulation refractory slab ?
- Fireproof insulation specification is 1220 * 2420 1220 * 2420 * 8 * 9. HPL also known as the fireproof board is scientificly named thermosetting resin impregnated paper laminated wood, the abbreviation of which is HPL.Decorative high-pressure Laminate is fire-resistant building materials for decorative purposes. It is rich in surface color, texture and special logistics performance, widely used in interior decoration, furniture, kitchen cabinets, laboratory table, external walls.
- Q:What are the new refractories? What are the features? How about their application and development?
- In metallurgy, in what position should it be used, in order to make the best. Answers are as following. In iron, steelmaking or converter. When questioning, pay attention to the ways. Answers: Try to use synthetic refractory materials.
- Q:can slag tailings be used to be the base materials of refractory materials ?
- the rest of it can be used as refractory additives. the scale currently used clay bricks to make high-temperature liquid. It is easy to produce large amounts of liquid because of the high iron content, instead of its refractoriness. But it can be used as refractory minaralizer.
- Q:What are the differences between first-level fire-resistant materials and second-level fire-resistant materials?
- The combustion performance of materials could be divided into: A( noninflammability), B1(flame retardancy), B2(flammability), B3(inflammability). Building materials are divided into four ranks according to these properties. 1. In accordance with Code for Design of Building Fire Protection(GBJ16-1987)(revised edition in 2001), fire hazards in producing and storage can be divided into five types. In Fire Prevention Code of Petrol Chemical Enterprise Design(GB50160--1992)(revised edition in 1999), classification of fire hazards is also achieved according to the hazards of materials that have been using, producing and storing. Measures in prevention of fire explosion could be taken from the perspectives of fire separation, fire resistance level of structures, allowable floors, safe evacuation, and fire extinguishing facilities based on different levels of fire hazards. 2. Four fire resistance rating of buildings are listed in the book Code for Design of Building Fire Protection. And specific stipulations are made to the fire resistance of main elements of buildings, such as bearing walls, beams,pillars, and floors. When designing a building, if permitted, refractory materials of high-rank should be adopted in those buildings which have high potential fire hazard and a lot of combustible material and valuable equipment. While making sure fire resistance rating, the duration of fire resistance of each elements should meet its requirements.
- Q:what textures of furnace refractories are good?
- First, it depends on the kiln. If it is the cubic kiln, the top and the wall portion should use alumina hollow ball bricks. The bent seal and kiln car use heavy corundum bricks. If it is the consecutive kiln, the burning zone shall all use the alumina hollow ball bricks, and both the burning zone bent seal and the brick kiln car bent seal use the heavy corundum bricks. Ifit is the pit furnace, furnace walls and roof use the alumina hollow ball bricks, and the bottom of the furnace use heavy corundum bricks.
- Q:What are the applications of refractory in petroleum?
- It can be used in chemical filler. For general process, some insulation parts also need to use refractory.
- Q:What is refractory brick?
- Capability1. Refractory brick is also known as firebrick. It is faint yellow or brownish. Refractory brick with 770 ℃ at high temperatures is called for short firebrick. It is mainly used for building and smelting furnace. It is a refractory material made by fring refractory clay or other refractory material.
- Q:what's the application of fireproofing abs materials?
- fireproofing abs material is quite good, its fireproofing ability is quite good, now it's sales in the market is very well, you can purchase as you want.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range