Order On-line Tracking
Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Cells:
Solar cells is made by solar wafer, it has three categories of solar cell right now, monocrystalline polycrystalline and thin film,These cells are entirely based around the concept of ap-n junction, which is the critical part of solar module, it is the part that can convert the light energy into electricity, the thickness is from 180um to 200um, with even busbars to conduct electricity, textured cell can decrease diffuse reflection; they are often electrically connected and encapsulated as a module. Photovoltaic modules often have a sheet of glass on the front (sun up) side, allowing light to pass while protecting semiconductor wafers from abrasion and impact due to wind-driven debris, rain, hail, etc. Solar cells are also usually connected in series in modules, creating an additive voltage. Connecting cells in parallel will yield a higher current;With high quality and stable quality. Our Cells can greatly improve the performance of Solar Modules.
Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Cells Advantage:
• High efficiency and stable performance in photovoltaic conversion.
• Advanced diffusion technique ensuring the homogeneity of energy conversion efficiency of the cell.
• Advanced PECVD film forming, providing a dark blue silicon nitride anti-reflection film of homogenous color and attractive appearance.
• High quality metal paste for back surface and electrode, ensuring good conductivity, high pulling strength and ease of soldering.
• High precision patterning using screen printing, ensuring accurate busbar location for ease with automatic soldering a laser cutting.
Mechanical data and design
Format - 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness- - 200 μm ± 20 μm
Front (-) - 1.4 mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) - 2 mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Voc. Temp .coef.%/K -0.364%/K
Isc . Temp .coef.%/K +0.077%/K
Pm. Temp. coef.%/K -0.368%/K
Efficiency (%) Pmpp (W) Umpp (V) Impp (A) Voc (V) Isc (A)
18.00% 4.380 0.538 8.141 0.634 8.740
17.90% 4.356 0.538 8.097 0.634 8.725
17.80% 4.331 0.537 8.065 0.633 8.710
17.70% 4.307 0.536 8.035 0.632 8.695
17.60% 4.283 0.535 8.006 0.631 8.680
17.50% 4.258 0.534 7.974 0.630 8.665
17.40% 4.234 0.533 7.944 0.629 8.650
17.30% 4.210 0.532 7.914 0.628 8.635
17.20% 4.185 0.531 7.88 -- 0.627 -- 8.620
17.10% 4.161 0.530 7.851 0.626 8.605
17.00% 4.137 0.529 7.820 0.625 8.590
Intensity [W/m2] Isc× [mA] Voc× [mV] Pmpp
1000 1.00 1.000 1.00
900 0.90 1.000 0.90
800 0.80 0.99 0.80
500 0.50 0.96 0.49
300 0.30 0.93 0.29
200 0.20 0.92 0.19
Solar Panel Images：
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①What price for each watt?
It depends on the efficiency of the solar cell, quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
②How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
③Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller, and inverter? If so, can you tell me how do they match each other?
Yes, we can, we have two companies for solar region, one is CNBM International, the other is CNBM engineering Co.
We can provide you not only the solar module but also the off grid solar system, we can also provide you service with on grid plant.
④What is your warranty of solar cell?
Our product can promise lower than 0.3% open box crack, we support claim after opening the box if it has crackm color difference or sth, the buyer should give pictures immediately, we can not accept the claim after the solar cell has assembled to solar panel.
• Timeliness of delivery
• ⑤How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the solar cell to make sure the safety on shipment, we could use wooden box or pallet as buyer's preference.
⑥ Can you do OEM for us?
Yes, we can.
In today's energy shortage situation, countries have stepped up the pace of development of photovoltaic. United States proposed "solar pilot project" are intended to reduce the cost of solar photovoltaic power generation to 2015 levels of commercial competition; Japan also made a total power generation of PV reached 28GW in 2020. In the context of the development of low-carbon economy, governments’ acceptance of photovoltaic power generation increased gradually.
Applications of Solar Cell Huge:
1. Traffic areas, such as beacon lights, traffic / railway signal lamps, traffic warning / marker lamps, lights, altitude obstacle light, highway / railway wireless telephone booth, unattended Road class power supply.
2. Communication / communication field: Solar unattended microwave relay stations, cable maintenance stations, broadcasting / communication / paging power system; rural telephone carrier photovoltaic systems, small communication equipment, soldiers GPS power supply.
3. Petroleum, marine, meteorology areas: oil pipelines and reservoirs gate cathodic protection solar power systems, oil drilling platform life and emergency power supply, marine testing equipment, meteorological / hydrological observation equipment.
4. Household lighting power supply: such as garden lights, street lamps, portable lamps, camping lamps, light hiking, fishing lamp, black light, tapping lights, energy saving lamps.
5. The PV power plant: 10KW-50MW independent photovoltaic power plants, scenery (CHAI) complementary power plants, various large parking with charging stations.
6. Solar building solar power and building materials, renders the future of large buildings to achieve electricity self-sufficiency is a major development direction of the future.
7. Other areas include: (1) supporting the car: solar car / electric vehicle battery charging equipment, automobile air conditioners, ventilation fans, cold boxes, and so on; (2) solar hydrogen fuel cell power generation system of regeneration; (3) seawater desalination equipment supply; (4) satellite, spacecraft, space solar power stations.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|