1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Main Export Markets:
- Q:How to deal with newly grouted tile problems?
- howdy break of day, i'm an affiliate from the domicile Depot in the states and that i artwork in the flooring/tile branch at my save, and that i see various circumstances like yours with my clientele. Fishlakeguy is solid approximately employing a grout remover on the tiles themselves. in case you have thick accumulations and buildups, between the main suitable grout removers to apply is sulfamic acid and a solid metallic scraper for any thick aspects. The sulfamic acid dissolves any layers of haze, smears, or only enormous aspects on your tile. The dry combination in crystal form can blend with water to in spite of power or diluted ratio you may choose to apply. Scrub it on with a solid pair of gloves along with your sponge, and don't hardship, its secure to apply on tile and elementary to apply. Use a splash muscle with the scraper for any enormous aspects of the grout and repeat the acid wash for the thick aspects. the main nevertheless, is to reseal your sparkling tile and grout later on because of the fact the remover (any remover you utilize somewhat) took off additionally the layer of sealant on the surfaces you basically wiped sparkling. that would desire to make your tile look great back, desire this helps you out aboveaveragejoe
- Q:Tile back splash......?
- okay first question, do you own this place, if the answer is no, then there is nothing you can do to change these tiles without the owners permission. if you do own this place, then odds are the only way to change the tile pattern is by changing the tiles
- Q:Where can I buy just one roof tile?
- you need to call a roofing supplier/ wholesale house. you wont get 1 tile, youll have to buy a stack, and its not expensive, if they have them in stock and if they will sell 1 bundle. you can also call your local contractors and ask them, give your tile style and color, like s or w or pots and pans, etc. its probably time to have some maintenance done to your roof anyway. i am a roofer. what they dont tell you when they sell you a lifetime product like slate or tile, is it still needs maintenance or it is going to leak. also dont know if you know or not, but never try to walk that tile, you dont know how, and you will leave a trail of broken tiles behind you.
- Q:How to pull up tile to save money on cost to install new tile?
- I`m with Scooby, in that, you may no longer shop a lot doing the prep your self. relies upon on the installer. even as i replaced into laying carpet it replaced right into a given that i'd do all of it lined interior the cost of the carpet. this isn't to assert the shop did`nt charge for it `tho, so be careful of hiring an installer by a keep. i'd even if bypass to a carpet shop and ask them how a lot an installer receives for the artwork you stated. you could also get business enterprise playing cards of installers on your section on the instant. in case you *fairly* want to shop a gaggle, why no longer selfmade? I propose the setting up.........? in case you detect you purely Can`t Do a step or 3 *Then* call interior the experts. As stated before, I have Years of adventure setting up both floor tile and carpet, as well as ceramic tile for baths etc. in case you`d want to DIY I`ll be happy to percentage what i recognize. you could deliver me %. or diagrams to my e mail and that i might want to also help you step-through-step with it. I`m no longer useful if %. may be printed in the following. all of us? reliable success with it! I *recognize* you'd be pleased with it. RT
- Q:What can you tell me about removing tile?
- It is fairly easy to do. Just break it up with a small sledge hammer and take it out.
- Q:How many tiles a ton
- 30 * 45 within the wall of the general 22--26 kg a box of 10 --- 12 tablets ranging.
There are 30 * 60 inner wall of the general 8 per box or so, also 22 --- 26 kg range
Brand is not the same, packaging, weight is not the same, can only tell you about.
- Q:White Tiles With Grey Spots?
- Tile won t stain under normal circumstances so I suspect the glaze is a bit worn off rt in front of the fridge.. That can be a wet spot that will dry eventually or stain the tile body in which you have no choice but to r and r the tile(s).. GL
- Q:How to remove the shoe oil into the tiles
- Also provided by Grammy Music Ceramics
Tiles in the course of the use may be due to improper use of surface contamination caused by the phenomenon of common seepage of several treatment methods are as follows:
1, tea stains, fruit stains, coffee, jelly vinegar, shoes and other stains using sodium hypochlorite dilution (bleach), soak for 20-30 minutes after use with a cloth wipe; some infiltration of brick longer stains, soaking Time takes a few hours.
2, ink, anti-fouling wax moldy moldy, the use of sodium hypochlorite dilution (bleach). Use as long as the bleach applied to the stains soak for a few minutes to clean.
3, cement, scale, rust, rust using hydrochloric acid or phosphoric acid solution, can be wiped several times.
4, paint, oil, oil mark, the surface of anti-fouling wax layer using alkaline cleaning agent or organic solvents (and 5 ketone, triethylene), to paint to oil.
5, gum hammer decontamination Use: first use 20% -40% sodium hydroxide solution soak for 24 hours after the wipe with a cloth, and then 30% -50% hydrochloric acid solution soak for 30 minutes Cloth wipe clean.
6, ice cream use alkaline cleaning agent.
7, lime scale use of acid cleaner.
1, more than the use of defibrillators need to wear plastic gloves.
2, the stains will be removed after the water to wash the brick surface.
3, the market or supermarkets have the latest decontamination detergent, can refer to the scope of the above decontamination and methods.
- Q:How to remove tile?
- If it where on drywall, I would take off the drywall - gut down to the studs. If its on plaster, get a wide chisel and hammer away...Sometimes a 6 drywall knife works to srape off tile then you have some drywall repair- skim coating. Hopefully, for your sake, the tile is on drywall - a newer home...
- Q:how much to charge to install tile (backsplash)?
- It depends on whether you have experience installing tile backsplash. It will take you a lot longer than the professional. It also depends on how it is laid and if it is all one color and cuts and miters. It's not as easy as one thinks. It's where you start and plan to finish that is very important. The counter top at the back where it meets the cabinet must be level. If you haven't done this before then hire someone to assist you and go on line to get some information before you start. If you give the information to a tile dealer, he can tell you about how long it will take for the job. Decide what you need to charge an hour and add a couple of hours for clean-up or to for longer time. Jo Ann
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range