||"1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm; 2050mm × 3050mm ; or as your request ."
||Wall cladding, decorating shelf, etc
PVC Foam Board is a new type of green environment protecting material. For the density, process ability, appearance and texture. It’s quite similar to those of natural wood; this kind of foam board is sometimes called "synthetic wood". It has many good Performances as followers:
1) It has the advantage of very smooth surface, lightweight, high-strength, fire retardant, sound proof, heat insulated, water proof, anti-corrosion and long serve life.
2) It could be processed by means of nailing, boring, planning, chiseling, riveting and stickup. It bears all kinds of process ability of Wood.
3) It is convenient for secondary operation as well as hot forming. This kind of product looks elegant and feels comfortable, with plentiful patterns and various colors.
This kind of product looks elegant and feels comfortable, with plentiful patterns and various colors. The surface of the board is available for fabrication processing such as color printing, tutorial membrane and spray-painting. It bears all kinds of process ability of wood, and is convenient for secondary operation as well as hot forming.
1) Size: 1,220mm x 2,440mm,1560mm*3050mm,2050mm*3050mm
2) Thickness: 1mm-33mm or as customers' requirements
3) Color: white, black.
2. Fire retardant and self-extinguishing.
3. Heat preservation.
8. Tough, rigid with the high impact strength.
9. Stable color retention.
1. Building outdoor wall board, indoor decoration board, partition board in office and house.
2. Screen printing, flat solvent printing, engraving, billboard and exhibition display.
3. Chemical anticorrosion project, special cold project, environmental protection.
1.PVC foam board with flame retardant,self-extinguishing,safe to use.
2. Light,tough,rigid with a high impact stregth.
3. Nontoxic and tasteless.
4. Fire-retardant, sound insulation,hot insulation.
5. Water-proof and mould-proof.
6. Color-fast, easy to wash.
7. Can be printed, cut, sawed, nailed, excavated, and welded agglutination.