Features of Natural China Grey Thin Tile
1.Roofing Slate Tile
2.passed ASTM & BS680
3.Thin as 5-7,6-8,7-9,8-10,9-11mm
Natural Roofing Slate China Grey Thin Tile
1.Natural Slate Roofing finish. S-0302ZX
This slate is with good quality that passed ASTM and BS680 Standard.
It has following characteristics:
2.Regular size: 300 x 300mm (12" x 12")
500 x 250mm (20" x 10")
400 x 250mm (16" x 10")
400 x 200mm (16" x 8")
Thickness: 5-7mm, 6-8mm, 7-9mm
3.Roofing Slate application: For roof repair, roof maintaining, new roof installation etc., like house roof, building roof, apartment roof, warehouse roof, factory roof etc.
4.Available color of roofing slate: black/dark grey,oriental black,gray, rusty, green
- Q:what are the characteristics of slate
- representing a certain geological period of deposition intermittent
- Q:What is the waterproof sheet with rock?
- Is not a "rock plate" waterproofing membrane, is a shale (also known as slate) surface of the waterproofing membrane, generally used for high polymer modified asphalt membrane (SBS, APP) of the cladding material.
- Q:what are the difference of Gravel, shale, slate
- calcareous shale, iron shale, siliceous shale, carbonaceous shale, black shale, oil shale and other iron shale may become iron Ore, oil shale can be extracted oil
- Q:How the slate is formed
- Slate formation is the same as sandstone, due to the earth's crustal movement, sand and cement (silicon, calcium carbonate, clay, iron oxide, calcium sulfate, etc.)
- Q:What is the difference between slate and mud slate?
- The rock composition is mainly composed of muddy matter, with a small amount of calcium,
- Q:Limestone, granite, shale, slate generally distributed in what landform it?
- Limestone is located in the karst topography, granite concentrated in the Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau and Yanshan Mountains east of the second and third terrain ladder on the peak of the forest-like hills and spherical eggs or bread-shaped rock dunes
- Q:How to distinguish between slate and sandstone
- The color of the slate varies with the impurities it contains.
- Q:What is the silty slate
- variable silty sandy structure, plate structure, rock particles are very fine, mainly by the silt grade feldspar
- Q:What is the slate formation?
- The direction of the strata and the horizontal plane is the direction of the strata, and the direction of the strata is the direction of the strata, which can be represented by two azimuths of 180 °, such as NE30 ° and SW210 °
- Q:What are the living condition of slate
- the rapid decline in strength, in the case of construction is not correct
Relying on the deep understanding of global slate industry and the well controlling of raw materials of Chinese natural slates,Due to our advantage of natural slate resources and our so many years' industry experience, we can always reach our aim and carry out our principle, which is to offer the best quality products with the most competitive prices to every valued customer around the world. We welcome potential customers to contact us!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||24.00% Northern Europe
20.00% Western Europe
10.00% North America
8.00% Domestic Market
8.00% Southern Europe
6.00% South America
3.00% Eastern Asia
3.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% Southeast Asia
1.00% South Asia
||ASTM CERTIFICATION;ASTM CERTIFICATION;ASTM CERTIFICATION;ASTM CERTIFICATION
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range