Painting, zinc plate, or Hot-Dip Galvanized
BS EN10025,JIS G3444-2006,GB/T 3091-2001, ASTM A106-2006, API 5L
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
Within 25 days
|Packaging Detail:||Pallet package or in bulk according to your requirements.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15-20 days after receiving your deposit|
1. formwork steel cuplock scaffolding
3.Certified by SGS,BV,ISO
Standards with Spigot
H frame & L frame scaffolding
1)Size 1219X1700mm or 1219*1930mm,1350*2000mm,1350*2500mm,
2)Material Q235 or Q345
3)Finished painted or galvanized ,powder coated
4)Tube size 42mm*2.0mm and 25.4mm*1.8mm
5)Weight 18.5kg. 13KG
6)4 feet x 6 feet or other size can be done also.
- Q:How long do you have to wait in between getting two piercings? cartilage and industrial (scaffold)?
- You can have both done in the same day if you can handle the pain and shock. Get the industrial done first, and if you still feel OK afterwords, you can get your other ear done by the same piercer. Talk to him/her and let them know what you want to do before you start. If you feel like you need to wait after the industrial, wait at least a day before getting the second piercing. It's all about what you can handle.
- Q:What are the requirements for the sampling inspection of scaffolding?
- Inspection and acceptance of cantilever scaffold1 after the erection of the cantilever support, the scaffold is erected;2 before loading on the work layer;3 after each set of 10m height;4 after reaching the design height;5 in the case of more than six winds and heavy rain;6 use more than a month.Cantilever scaffold inspection document1 special construction plan and design documents;2 safety technical disclosure;3 the provisions of appendix D, table D.1.
- Q:I would like to ask how much scaffolding steel prices
- Hello, you ask this question is not answered, you are building it, I am here to help you check a lot of information on the Internet, here to share with you, you can look at the reference price, the price there is no uniform standard, each region is different, the price is for reference only. Practice has proved that the new scaffold not only safe and reliable construction, installation speed, and the amount of steel scaffolding can be reduced to 33%, disassembly efficiency is improved by more than two times, the construction cost can be decreased, the construction site civilization, clean and tidy.
- Q:How badly does getting an industrial/scaffolding piercing hurt?
- When I got my industrial, it hurt more after wards. During the first week, it was a pain to sleep. Just make sure you clean it twice a day so it doesn't get infected.
- Q:Piercing question: How do I know what size industrial/scaffold bar to get?
- as always,size does matter. the bigger,the better. go with the biggest size you can get. if they have it in extra huge,this is the size you want.
- Q:What scaffold courses do i need to do to work offshore?
- Sorry if I'm not serious, but go to Hong Kong as there they do scaffolding made of bamboo and 170 floors high ,2000mtrs above the sea level... Now that is serious...
- Q:how can i prevent my scaffold piercing from getting keloids/infected?
- regularly clean it with salty lukewarm water and cover it up with tape
- Q:Hello! How much does a scaffold piercing cost... on average?
- Location Pierced through from the top rim and coming out on the side rim Procedure can be pierced as two separate piercings and then a long barbell fitted when healed , though more successful and comfortable when pierced straight through initially , the barbell then fitting comfortably as guaranteed to line up exactly This can be multiple pierced with barbells sitting parallel to each other, or designed to sit diagonally forming a cross as well as even being placed vertically from Helix to the lobe. These are only possible where the main cartilage shape of the ear does not protrude preventing a straight passage for the jewellery to sit comfortably. Procedure Needle piercing Complications As there are two piercings and each has the potential to swell a barbell at least 4mm larger than the ear is required to allow for swelling
- Q:Is it dangerous to get a scaffold piercing?
- It shouldn't be dangerous if you go to a good piercer (mine pierced mine funny) and clean it regularly. and it should be fine, Just learn which type of earring you;re allergic to and make sure they dont pierce it with that kind of metal.
- Q:How is Hester changed by the 7 years which elapse before her final stand on the scaffold?
- you can see how weak morally dimmesdale is, because he keeps his hand over his heart all the time, and is constantly beating himself up over his crime. he whips himself in the closet, and brands himself with a scarlett a to match hesters. hester... when she first walks out on the scaffold she can be seen as defiant, as if she isn't ashamed of the embellished letter a she wears. the cottage she lives in is on the edge of the town, bordering the forest. towards the end of the 7 years, her actions can be seen as repent maybe for her crime: she is a self ordained sister of mercy, helps the poor and homeless, sews... and the a turns from adultery to able
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range