Painting, zinc plate, or Hot-Dip Galvanized
BS EN10025,JIS G3444-2006,GB/T 3091-2001, ASTM A106-2006, API 5L
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
Within 25 days
|Packaging Detail:||Pallet package or in bulk according to your requirements.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15-20 days after receiving your deposit|
1. formwork steel cuplock scaffolding
3.Certified by SGS,BV,ISO
Standards with Spigot
H frame & L frame scaffolding
1)Size 1219X1700mm or 1219*1930mm,1350*2000mm,1350*2500mm,
2)Material Q235 or Q345
3)Finished painted or galvanized ,powder coated
4)Tube size 42mm*2.0mm and 25.4mm*1.8mm
5)Weight 18.5kg. 13KG
6)4 feet x 6 feet or other size can be done also.
- Q:in the scarlet letter, what events happen at the scaffold during the night??
- On the Scaffold Dimmesdale is really starting to go crazy. the guilt in his heart about loving hester is eating him up. he goes onto the scaffold thinking no one will see him. he is punishing himself. he yells out and thinks that it will be the end of his secrect but no one hears him. they just think he is the cry in the night. then reverend wilson comes along. but he doesnt see dimmesdale. then hester and pearl walk by they notice them. they come up on the scaffold. Pearl asked dimmesdale if he would stand with hester and her at noon the next day but of he says no that he will only stand with them on Judgement Day. then they see the scarlet letter in the sky and the town people thought that it was just an a for angel because the gov passed away. they next day wilson finds dimmesdale's glove on the scarrold but he thought that the devil put it there. i cant remember what chapter it is in but it is toward the middle good luck with the book i loved it
- Q:Painters on a scaffold physics help!!?
- Total weight = 222 + 158 + 84 = 464 lb So, each support must carry 232 lbs Working in inches: Take moment about Right hand end Board is assumed to be uniform - CG is at the center (232 x 32) + (232 x 133) = (158 x 106) + ( 84 x 82.5 ) +(222 x d)7424 + 30856 = 16748 + 6930 + 222d 222d = 14602 d = 65.77 inches Distance of 222 lb painter should be 5ft 5.77inches from Right end
- Q:How to maintain the scaffold after use
- Tool type scaffolding (such as door frame, bridge frame, hanging basket, receiving table) in the removal of the need to stop the maintenance and timely maintenance, and supporting storage.
- Q:Could someone please tell me a very simple scaffold on writing commentary?
- To know about College and university! log on to alumne.net/
- Q:Hello! How much does a scaffold piercing cost... on average?
- I paid around $55 +tip for mine but it varies from place to place...just call the place you plan on going to and ask them how much they charge.
- Q:Can anyone give me a detailed design of a simple scaffolding?
- can't draw here, but it's just an x with a flat board on top in 3 dimensions.
- Q:how can i prevent my scaffold piercing from getting keloids/infected?
- regularly clean it with salty lukewarm water and cover it up with tape
- Q:21M high full scaffold erection scheme
- dismantle4.1 the accurate preparation before dismantling the scaffold shall comply with the following requirements:1 should be a comprehensive inspection of the scaffold fastener connection, even wall pieces, support system is in line with the requirements of the structure;
- Q:A painter is standing on a scaffold raising at a constant speed. He pushes a can over at 15.00 meters.?
- The initial velocity is not zero since the scaffold is moving upward when the can gets pushed over. And final velocity, vf, does not represent the speed of the scaffold (if that is what you're trying to solve). y = (vo)(t) - (1/2)gt² 15 m = (vo)(3.25 s) - (1/2)(9.81 m/s²)(3.25 s)² vo = +20.5 m/s
- Q:How to calculate the vertical force of scaffolding
- The calculation of steel tubular scaffold with reference to "construction safety code for steel tubular scaffold with couplers" (JGJ130-2001). Need to calculate the following eight aspects:
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range