White pigment titanium dioxide(anatase grade) TR-336 is the production of sulfuric acid by zirconia, alumina surface treatment, what is a multi-purpose
white pigment with high hiding power, high-gloss, high durability, and good brightness, with good dispersion. This product can be widely used Coatings, plastics, rubber, leather and printing ink production system.
TiO2/ Rutile Type (R type)
25kg woven bag, 1000kg sack
high purity, high purity, good whiteness, strong hiding power, low abrasion to processing equipments.
Range of application
FOR PAINT ,COATING INK ETC..
Rutile content (%)
Surface Treatment chemicals
The disposal of organic compounds
105°C Moisture %
Particle Size micron
Oil Absorption (g/100g) max
Tint-reducing power (Reynold’snumber)
Pb.As.Hg.Cr6+heavy metal element
- Q:What is the main difference between a one-component polyurethane and a polymer cement-based waterproof coating?
- The paint is heated by moisture in the air drying, the higher the humidity in the air, the shorter the curing time. The higher the density of a NCO group in the coating, the more the molecular branch, the smaller the molecular weight, the higher the cross-linking density of the film, the film becomes harder and brittle, the higher the resistance to chemical corrosion, The better the wear resistance. The paint film is too hard and brittle. The use of 1,4-butanediol, 1,5-pentanediol, binary polyether prepared by the temperature curing polyurethane resin coating, the film hardness is reduced, can improve the flexibility of the film.
- Q:Dyed carpets
- I long-term supply of the following varieties: direct dyes. Acid dyes. Acidic dyes. Acid media dyes. Neutral dyes. Sulfide dyes. Reducing dyes. Basic dyes. Reactive dyes. Cationic dyes. Disperse dyes. Printing chemicals. Printing with nickel mesh, dyes intermediates. Fur chemical dyes. Leather chemical dyes. Chemical additives. Resins. Ink. Organic chemical pigments. Imported. Domestic waste dyes can be recycled. Companies seeking business and customers to develop , Cast a better future .-- Thank you !!
- Q:What is high performance polymer?
- High performance polymers generally use aromatic heterocycles.
- Q:Paint composition and manufacturing process
- Paint and water with oil, the general oil paint is our usual common wood paint (metal paint, furniture, paint also included in the inside), water-based paint is our common wall paint (latex paint, etc.)
- Q:What are the characteristics of polymers compared to composites?
- Polymers are just an organic matter that is a substance that is not a composite.
- Q:Decoration in the oil paint and water-based paint the advantages and disadvantages?
- Cost-effective water-based paint in the drying time, hardness, fullness and other performance on the technical requirements are relatively high, the manufacturing process is relatively complex, and the need for large-scale production equipment to produce more stable performance of the product, the production cost is relatively high. This is also the same grade of water-based paint prices much higher than the reasons for oily paint. It is understood that the current market in the end product, the oil paint is about 200 yuan / group, including curing agent, thinner, paint, a total weight of about 5 kg; water-based paint about 400 yuan / barrel, 18 liters per barrel.
- Q:What brand of polymer mobile power is good
- Fire mobile power factory power supply are all seized goods, the battery is all real standard, not the slightest virtual standard.
- Q:textile painting?
- the only confident way to answer this question is to tell you to experiment. different fabrics/textiles take to paint differently. Don't use oil paint. that is just going to make a mess and corrode the fabric if it is not primed. If it does have a couple coats of gesso on it, that's a different story... but that would take away from the qualities of the fabric. I would use an acrylic paint, or a textile paint (which is acrylic). Take a square of the fabric and experiment with paint on it, to see how it takes the paint. You are going to want to experiment with different consistencies of the paint. Try watering it down, and using it without any water. If you don't have an extra piece of the organza to practice on, then take another piece of scrap fabric, as close as the fabric you have, but any kind of textile can help if practice on it first. It is sometimes hard to control painting on fabric, as the fabric has a texture of it's own which can control the paint and make it hard to paint crisp lines. For this reason, it 's a good idea to make stencils and learn to work this way. But you should just go at it and experiment. try different sized brushes. if you are painting a large area, use a large brush. If you are painting a small area and you want more control, use a smaller brush. and again. DONT use oil paint. that other person doesn't know what they are talking about.
- Q:how to make acrylic paint?
- buy it, then you mix it up to get the colors right, and paint, really simple if you're a begginer, also you can get various effects, by adding water,etc Main article: Acrylic painting techniques Acrylic artist paints may be thinned with water and used as washes in the manner of watercolor paints, but the washes are not re-hydratable once dry. For this reason, acrylics do not lend themselves to color lifting techniques as do gum arabic based watercolor paints. Acrylic paints can be used in high gloss or matte finishes. As with oils, pigment amounts and particle size can alter the paint sheen. Likewise, matting agents can be added to dull the finish. Topcoats or varnishes may also be applied to alter sheen. When dry, acrylic paint is generally non-removable. Water or mild solvents do not re-solubilize it, although isopropyl alcohol can lift some fresh paint films off. Toluene and acetone can remove paint films, but they do not lift paint stains very well and are not selective. The use of a solvent to remove paint will result in removal of all of the paint layers, acrylic gesso, etc. Only a proper, artist-grade acrylic gesso should be used to prime canvas in preparation for painting with acrylic. It is important to avoid adding non-stable or non-archival elements to the gesso upon application. Acrylic will not form a stable paint film if it has been thinned with more than 30% water content. However, the viscosity of acrylic can successfully be reduced by using suitable extenders that maintain the integrity of the paint film. There are retarders to prolong drying and workability time and a flow release to increase color blending ability.
- Q:whats the best paint to use to paint a dresser...?
- tricky aspect. try searching on search engines like google. it could actually help!
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range