Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
2" - 10"
Place of Origin:
JIS F7372 5K DN50 - DN250 Cast Iron Straight Type Swing Check Valves
Grey Cast Iron
Fresh Water, Sea Water, Air
Straight Swing Check
CCS, ABS, BV
Packaging & Delivery
plastic bag+ box+ carton+ pallet
Cast Iron or Ductile Iron
Cast Iron or Ductile Iron or Stainless Steel
Flange Driling Standard
EN 1902-2 PN10/16
EPDM OR NBR
Portable water, water distribution service & feed lines, sewage disposol, irrigation, fire protection pipe systerm, etc.
Standard: JIS F7372
Suitable Medium: Oil,Water, Acid, vapor
Material Table of Cast Iron Check Valve
Name of Part
Dimensions of F7372 5K check valve
- Q:Tap water tank with vertical and horizontal check valve.
- Look at your pipe installation position, if it is vertical, of course, the vertical check valve is good, if it is horizontal, of course, choose a horizontal check valve.The function of the check valve is to ensure the flow of the fluid in one direction. The moving parts are usually pressed against the seat to form a seal. Small pressure must be applied to moving parts to open the valve. Once opened, fluid power is generated to allow the valve to open or increase opening. Before the valve closes, fluid flow must stop. Fluid power generated by fluid flow prevents all valves from closing. The spring can be used or not to control the opening and to close it. Some check valves rely solely on gravity to provide closing force. Valves that rely on gravity must be installed according to the manufacturer's instructions. If horizontal pipes are laid, the slope of a short distance local pipe must be changed.The swing check valve is powered by gravity. When the valve is opened, the force required to control the valve opening is increased. If the balance between disc weight and fluid dynamic force is incorrect, the valve will not be fully opened. Increasing flow speed may cause unexpected corrosion or erosion damage, so gravity driven valves must be used to meet operating conditions.When the valve is fully opened, the disc or piston stroke must be limited by the stopper. Fully open valve, but not limited, the valve is easy to vibration. Vibration may cause hinge pins or pistons to wear rapidly. Valves using springs may suffer from early spring faults (caused by fatigue). Vibration may be caused by vortices or disturbances. When the fluid has some viscosity, the fluid damping can control the vibration. Valves with springs may be fitted with different rigid springs. If the full stroke stops, including extrusion, to prevent backlash after rapid opening, this can be an effective vibration damper.
- Q:Check valve is 150, why not put 150 of the smoke pipe?
- DN150 check valve, it is possible that the internal path is less than the required value of 5mm-10mm. Therefore, the 150 outer diameter of the smoke pipe is not up.
- Q:Can the check valve be horizontally installed?
- Sure. As long as the direction of the check valve is installed, it's no problem how to install itWe can sell this, I know the user name is my phone, you go to the Advisory bar ~!
- Q:Can the slow stop disc check valve close quickly?
- At the same time, the pressure of the inlet medium into the lower part of the piston in the oil cylinder to push the piston, the small end of the upper part of the oil cylinder piston through the needle valve are respectively pressed into both sides of the valve body, the piston rod extends out of the small cylinder. When the pressure of the inlet medium drops below the outlet pressure, the medium will produce a return flow.
- Q:Does one-way check valve affect water flow?
- The water inlet of the household water heater is equipped with a triangle valve, which will not affect the flow of water, and be convenient for maintenance and inspection
- Q:The difference between the micro and slow closing check valve and the silent check valve
- Another micro, slow, closed noise check valve, a little larger flow.Slow closing check valve, also known as check valve or check valve, its role is to prevent the medium back in the pipeline. The opening and closing parts depend on the flow of the medium and the power is turned on or off by itself. The valve that prevents the backflow of the medium is called a check valve. Check valves belong to the automatic valve, mainly used for one-way flow of media channels, allowing only medium to flow in one direction, to prevent accidents. This kind of valve should be installed horizontally in the pipeline.
- Q:What's the difference between a stop valve and a check valve? Is it a valve?
- The cut-off valve has the following advantages: 1. in the process of opening and closing, the friction of the sealing surface is smaller than that of the gate valve, and it is wearable. 2. high opening height. 3. usually only a sealing surface, the manufacturing process is good, easy to repair. The valve is widely used, but because the opening and closing torque is large, the structure length is longer, usually the nominal diameter of DN are limited to the following 200mm. The flow resistance of the stop valve is greater. Thus limiting the wider use of cut-off valves.
- Q:What are the main types of check valves?
- Check valve structure of the main drop type, DL swing and butterfly, JB/T308 provides the structure code.
- Q:Type meaning of check valve
- PN1.6-25mpa, 150LB-2500LB, 5K-63K class;6 check valve material: Q ductile iron, C steel, P-304, R-316, A, I titanium alloy chromium molybdenum steel;Check valve common model:Clip on lift check valves: H71X, H71H;Butterfly butterfly check valves: H76X, H76H;Pairs of wafer type check valves: H74H, H74I, H74M;Silent check valve: H42H, H42W;Micro resistance slow closing check valve: HH44H, HH46H, HH49H;Rubber disc check valves: HC44X;Muffler check valve: HC41H, HC41X, HC41T;Lift check valves: H41H, H41W;Swing check valves: H44H, H44W;Chute ball check valve: HQ41X;Welded check valves: H61Y, H62Y, H64Y.
- Q:Check valve selection
- The ideal way is to set up a vacuum tank so that it doesn't return all the time without irrigation each time. Check valve because of different quality, more or less water leakage, stop time will be long after the leak.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range