General information of Tinplate for Aerosol Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate for Aerosol Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate for Aerosol Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate Steel
Tin Coating Line of Tinplate Steel
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate Steel
- Q:Tin can bake oven electrical electromagnetic induction principle
- If it is not sealed, it is said to be heated and then changed after being heated.
- Q:Can tinplate be shielded?
- With the production of mobile phone shielding materials I know the ocean (Cupronickel), copper, tin phosphor bronze (TIN), these three kinds of material weldability are very good, because the surface of tin!
- Q:What kind of metal material is tinplate? How much is the current price per ton?
- Tinplate is a tin covered with tin, it is not easy to rust, also known as tin iron.
- Q:Tin plated tin plated?
- Because of the punching after the incision site no tin layer, while most parts of surface layer of tin, the pretreatment process of adverse, removing tin layer will damage the substrate without removing the tin layer if not plating parts difficult to achieve uniform effect
- Q:What's the difference between iron, aluminium, stainless steel, galvanized iron and tin?
- Aluminum is a kind of material. It is not easy to be oxidized when it meets water. The price is moderateStainless steel is another kind of material. It is not easy to be oxidized when it meets water. The price is high
- Q:How do you paint the tinplate?
- Looking for tin printing cans factory processing back. Printing waste rate of 1000, there are 5 waste or so.
- Q:Why tin tin plating?
- Tin is the famous "hardware" - one of gold, silver, copper, iron and tin. As early as in ancient times, people discovered and used tin. A number of ancient tombs in China, they often find some tin pot, like tin tin candlestick. According to research, China's Zhou Dynasty, the use of tin has been very common. In the ancient tombs of Egypt, tin articles were also found.
- Q:What is the tin plated iron?
- Galvanized iron. Daily necessities with tin. Such as boxes, pipes, etc..Tinplate: tin plated iron. Generally used in food packaging. Canned goods.
- Q:The difference between a matte tin plate and a bright tin plate
- Tin ma:Rough processing refers to electroplating in the original plate after passivation, not by tin matte soft melting process. It has a unique and elegant silver gray surface, and it has high adhesiveness after coating. It is used in bottle caps and printing cans.
- Q:What are the advantages of tin packaging?
- Shapes: tinplate cans can be made into various shapes according to different needs, such as cans, cans, cans, circular elliptical horseshoe and trapezoid etc, can satisfy the different needs of product packaging, and the packaging container more change, promote sales.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range