Introduction of Charge Socket SAE J1772:
1.Articulated waterproof cover can effectively prevent the rain water splash
2.Drain holes to help eliminate water that might collect in terminal cavities
3.Cover can open to the left or right
4.Head of terminal use prevent contact design to ensure the safety of the user
5.High-performance alloy copper and silver plating terminal can effectively reduce the harm of electric arc
6.We can according to the customer request develop new product
Datasheet of Charge Socket SAE J1772:
-40 ℃ ~105℃
UL 94- V0
Minimu Mating Cycles
More than 200
Factory of Charge Socket SAE J1772:
Package of Charge Socket SAE J1772:
- Q:How to plug a 16A plug on a 10A power outlet
- because once the conversion socket bad contact, not only fever, and electrical appliances are also easy to damage.
- Q:Why can not the plug plug the socket?
- if not, it may be inside the clip bending and even block the plug into the insert.
- Q:The aviation plugs have different classification methods
- special purpose aviation plugs and so on. The following discussion of the low-frequency aviation plug (frequency of 3MHZ below) selection method
- Q:What is the difference between an aviation plug and an air outlet?
- Only through the manufacturers and users to work together in order to maximize the aviation plug should play the function.
- Q:There are four (three-phase) plug
- General single-phase power socket rated current of 10A, dedicated power outlet for the 16A, special high-power household appliances
- Q:How can the socket take the LN line if it will be reversed?
- the ground in the upper left line N, right line of fire L. Poles (two holes) socket due to electrical plugs are non-polar, which can be. Switch must have a fire line.
- Q:Indoor socket generally have several?
- There are 2 holes, 3 holes, and 2 holes and 3 holes together, there are with the switch above, there are with insurance tube, there are double 3 holes, about 10 or so.
- Q:Provide the most commonly used wiring method for socket plugs
- In the low-voltage power grid with three-phase four-wire transmission power, which has three lines (FireWire) a neutral line (zero line). In order to ensure the safety of electricity
- Q:What is the meaning of the second and third socket?
- Five-hole socket need to use wires to connect two sockets, but also within the socket has been connected only three lines can be connected to the use of the socket are the same phase: the face of the socket, left and right on the ground
- Q:The choice of socket should be based on its surrounding environment
- for the plug power supply when the risk of electric appliances (such as washing machines, etc.), should be used to switch off the power socket with a switch.
We are engaged in high-power electronics, high voltage electric field's technology research and development, production, sales and providing system solutions services in the field of new energy automobile industry. Business chain covering power battery, drive motor, electronic control technology, vehicle manufacturing, charging electricity facilities and certain segments.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Europe；North America；South America；Australia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 40,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range