Features— Changlin Road Roller 8202-5
Our 8202-5 road roller is widely used to compact asphalt surface, cohesive or non-cohesive base layers, as well as sub-base layers of various materials. It is characterized by eleven-wheel oscillation, ensuring good compacting effect. In addition, this pneumatic roller utilizes dual sprinkler systems with large ballast capacity. Moreover, the ground pressure can be well adjusted to meet different road construction requirements.
Parameter— Changlin Road Roller 8202-5
1 Length 5060mm
2 Width 2381mm
3 Height(To the top of the cab) 3456mm
4 Wheel base 3840mm
Main Technical Specification
1 Max Operating weight 20000kg
2 Min Operating weight 12000kg
3 Max. ballast water 2300 kg
4 Average ground press 235-395kPa
5 Min. ground clearance 270mm
6 Roller width 2250mm
7 Gradeability ≥20%
8 Min. turning radius(Outside of rear wheel) ≤8000mm
9 Traveling speed(Km/h),2 forward and 2 reverse
(1) 1st gear forward 0~8
(2) 2nd gear forward 0~16
(3) 1st gear reverse 0~8
(4) 2nd gear reverse 0~16
1 Model Chinese Engine YC6B120-T20
2 Type Direct injection. Turbocharged. Water cooling
3 Rated output 85 kW
4 Rated speed 2000(r/min)
5 Inter-bore of cylinder/stroke 6-108×125 (mm)
6 Total exhaust of cylinder 6.87 (L)
7 Max. Torque 450 (N.M)
8 Min. specific fuel consumption 240(g/Kw.h)
9 Model and parameter of starting motor 6.6kW-24V
10 Starting type Electric
11 Net weight 680(kg)
1. Torque Converter
1 Model YD15
2 Type 3-elements.single stage
3 Torque ratio 2.52
4 Cooling type Pressure oil circulating
5 Type Power shift, spur gear constant mesh
6 Gear shift position 2 Forward and 2 reverse gears
2. Axle and Tire
1 Type of main reducer spiral bevel gear, single stage
2 Gear ratio of main reducer 5.286
3 Type of final reducer Single stage, chain driven
4 Chain-Gear of ratio of final reducer 2.462
5 total ratios 13.01
6 Size of tire 11.00-20-16PRC-1A
7 Number of tire Front 5&Rear6
1 Type Tire deflexion full hydraulic steering system
2 Model of steering gear Bzz1-E500C
3 System pressure 14MPa
4 Dimension of steering cylinder 90x45x296(mm)
1 Type of traveling brake Air-over-hydraulic activate drum brake of 4 rear wheel
2 Air pressure 7-8(kgf/cm2)
3 Type of parking brake Band brake Manual control cutting-off air brake
1 Fuel(diesel) 125L
2 Engine lubricating oil 15 L
3 Oil for converter and gear box 20 L
4 Oil for hydraulic system 55L
5 Oil for driving axles(F/R) 15 L
- Q:How does the Hot Lips Magazine loader work?
- First you dump a box of ammo into the hopper on the top and close the lid. Give it a little shake to make the rounds settle into the groove in the bottom. Place a magazine into the magwell on the loader and lock it in. turn handle to load it. The rounds travel down the groove single file. When the round gets to the end there is a wheel attached to the handle that pushes each round down and back into the magazine. A must have if you are shooting alot of rounds out of the gun.
- Q:How do the large and medium-sized loaders start?
- I. check the vehicle1. check fuel, cooling water and lubricating oil.2. check the reliability of running and parking brake.3. check the no-load operation of the bucket system.4. check forklift contents in forklift contents.Two. Start1., before starting to observe four weeks, confirmed that no obstacle to traffic safety protection, first whistle, after starting.2. brake barometer readings must reach the required value before starting.3., start not suddenly accelerated, should start smoothly.Three. Drive1. remove the front and rear body safety connecting rod before driving and keep it properly.2. when driving on the ramp, the drag start lever should be placed on the switch position, and the tow start must be positive.3. change the direction of travel and change the drive lever must be carried out after the car stops.4. when carrying materials, should keep the lower hinge of the moving arm from the ground more than 400mm, shall not lift the bucket to the highest position to transport materials.Four. Loading and unloading operation1. when the temperature of the engine and the temperature of the lubricating oil reach the specified value, the full load operation can be carried out.
- Q:Can falone hunt with a crossbow or muzzle loader?
- muzzle loader
- Q:my laundry smells musty when i take it out of the front loader machine i have, how do i get rid of that smell?
- I would use Clorox bleach, just use the regular bleach, use about two cups of bleach, put the bleach in the wash not the rinse cycle, use full load option so the bleach can clean the washer. If this doesn't help, ask someone at Sears if they know of any way to get the musty smell out of it. Good luck, and let me know if I helped you at all.
- Q:Is $500 for front loader?
- Depends on how old it is. What did you buy it for? If it's still in excellent condition then you should be able to get $500 for it.
- Q:How the bootstrap loader functionsin Windows and Linux Operating System environment?
- Some Linux Distributions use GRUB as a bootloader
- Q:Wheel loader manufacturing enterprises in China?
- Our company‘s is Qingdao Zongjin Engineering Machinery Co.,Ltd. locate in QINGDAO, CHINA. We can supply Wheel Loaders, Skid Steer Loader,Forklift, and other construction machinery.
- Q:what types of speed feeds work with JT 12vt Revolution Classic Paintball Loader?
- Any designed to fit a Halo should work. Those particular speedfeeds have collars that clamp down around the edge that the lid usually snaps down on (you'll have to remove the lid by unscrewing the loader's shell halves).
- Q:Can you rip a backup game on the wii usb loader?
- if the wii recognizes it, i'd think so. try it and see. usb loader gx works pretty good for me. even if it doesn't rip, you could always put it on the hard drive via the iso, and wbfs manager. don't worry you'll have it on there in like 5 minutes (including the wbfs manager download/install)
- Q:Which brand makes the best Backhoe Loaders: Caterpillar or JCB?
- Caterpillar would be a better choice been doing it longer
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range