1.Shangchai 3306B or genuine Cummins engine
2.3 forward & 3 reverse power shift transmission
Description of Skid Steer Loader:
A skid steer loader commonly known as a skid loader, is typically four-wheel drive vehicle and always be referred to as a kind of construction machinery/construction equipment.
Features of Skid Steer Loader:
1. Equipped with reliable CATERPILLAR 3306B license engine or genuine Cummins engine
2. 3 forward & 3 reverse power shift transmission
3. Bucket automatic leveling ability
4. Combined seal cylinder obtains high seal performance and more reliability
Applications of Skid Steer Loader:
As a type of construction machinery/construction equipment, skid steer loaders have a wide variety of applications, usually they can push material from one location to another, carry material in its bucket or load material into a truck or trailer in such construction sites as building, road-making , warehouse-building. In addition, Changlin skid steer loaders can work on the deck or in the cabin and job sites where does not allow large construction machinery.
Specifications of Skid Steer Loader:
Length(with bucket on ground)
Width(to outside of wheels)
Height(To the top of the cab)
Min. ground clearance
Main Technical Specification
Rated bucket capacity
Max. breakout force
Static tipping loads
Max. dump clearance
Dump angle at any position
Angle of departure
Digging depth(with bucket bottom horizontal)
(1) Outside of bucket
(2) Outside of front wheel
(3) outside of rear frame
Pivot angle frame
Oscillating angle of rear axle
Lifting time of bucket
Lowering time of bucket
- Q:What is a loader?
- Definition of loader:The loader is a widely used in earthwork construction machinery construction, highway, railway, electricity, ports, mines and other construction projects, it is mainly used for shovel of soil, sand, lime, coal and other bulk materials, can also be used as a mild shovel of ore and hard soil digging etc.. Different auxiliary working equipment can be changed, and the lifting, lifting and other materials such as wood handling can also be carried out. In the road, especially in the construction of high-grade highways, loaders are used for filling and excavating of subgrade engineering, aggregate and loading of asphalt mixture and cement concrete field. In addition, the soil can be pushed, flat ground and other mechanical traction operations. As the loader has the advantages of fast operation, high efficiency, good maneuverability and easy operation, it has become one of the main types of earthwork construction in the construction of the project.Two. Main components:Including engine, torque converter, transmission box, front and rear drive axle, referred to as four pieces;1. engines;2. there are three converter pump, the pump (supply lift bucket pressure oil) steering pump (variable speed pump oil supplies to pressure) also known as walking pump (supply torque converter, transmission pressure oil), some models of steering pump is also equipped with a pilot pump (supply control valve pilot pressure oil);3.. Working hydraulic circuit, hydraulic tank, working pump, multiway valve, lifting cylinder and tipping bucket cylinder;4., walking oil: transmission oil, sump oil, walking pump, one-way torque converter, all the way into gear valve, transmission clutch;5. drive: drive shaft, main differential, wheel side reducer;6. steering circuit: fuel tank, steering pump, steady flow valve (or priority valve), steering gear, steering cylinder;The 7. gearbox has one (planetary) and a split (fixed shaft) two.
- Q:Front end loader washer/dryer, what do you recommend?
- I prefer top loaders the best
- Q:Specs on a 1973 544-a John Deere loader.?
- hope this helps.. it's pdf and 2 pages
- Q:please please help me how to install back up loader channel on wii 4.3e with homebrew already installed?
- To use a channel, you have to install the loader first. If you already have a loader installed, than just find the forwarder for that loader and use Wad Manager 1.7 or Multi Mod Manager to install the channel
- Q:UBS configurable loader for wii help needed?
- challenging subject. search onto google and yahoo. just that may help!
- Q:what is the best magazine loader fot an ak-47 and ak-74 rifle?
- I own several Ak's in 3 calibers, I have never used a mag loader, I use my thumb.
- Q:How Do I install the Usb loader on the Nintendo Wii 4.0?
- The okorder.com
- Q:Can't upload photos without the Simple Up loader?
- I've never heard of a loader called Simple Up. I can't find a reference to it anywhere. Can you give us a little more information? Where are you trying to upload the photos, etc.?
- Q:A 50 a class loader is how much money?
- See how long you do, usually 1 hours is 280, bring your own oil. The boss of the burning oil is 130, a day to 8 hours, it should be 2000 dollars [with oil, my car is like this, you do not know what
- Q:does LEE LOADER 357 MAG?
- You can load cases fired in other guns, not just your own. I used a Lee Loader years ago for .38 Special with no issues.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range