Feature of CHANGLIN 957Z 5ton
Wheel Loader is a type of construction machinery (engineering vehicle/construction equipment), usually wheeled, that has a front mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms). Wheel Loader ZL18H consists of reliable Cummins engine, 2 forward & 2 reverse power shift transmission, combined seal cylinder which obtains high seal performance and more reliability.
1. Excellent performance, great power, less malfunction
2. Bottom heavy design, stability and suitable for all kinds of construction environment
3. With hydraulic steering system, compact structure, small size, energy saving, easy to maintain
5 ton 957Z Wheel Loader with High Class Quality
1. The 957Z wheel loader utilizes 4 forward and 3 reverse power shift transmission.
2. The KD switch allows for easy and efficient operation of the engineering vehicle.
3. This equipment adopts load-sensing fully hydraulic steering system and dual-pump confluent flow working hydraulic system.
4. The combined seal cylinder ensures high sealing performance and working reliability.
1 Length(with bucket on ground) 8130(mm)
2 Width(to outside of wheels) 2800(mm)
3 Bucket width 2946(mm)
4 Height(To the top of the cab) 3450(mm)
5 Wheel base 3200(mm)
6 Tread 2200(mm)
7 Min. ground clearance 450(mm)
Main Technical Specification
1 Rated load 5000(Kg)
2 Operating weight 16700KG
3 Rated bucket capacity 3.0(m3)
4 Max. breakout force 165kN
5 Max. traction 150kN
6 Max. gradient ability 300
7 Max. dump clearance 3050(mm)
8 Dump reach 1107(mm)
9 Dump angle at any position ≥450
10 Digging depth(with bucket bottom horizontal) 165(mm)
11 Min. turning radius
(1) Outside of bucket 6775(mm)
(2) Outside of rear wheel 6098(mm)
12 Pivot angle frame 380
13 Oscillating angle of rear axle +13o
14 Lifting time of bucket ≤5.6(sec.)
15 Lowering time of bucket ≤3.7(sec.)
16 Dumping time ≤1.7(sec.)
17 Traveling speed(Km/h), 4 forward and 3 reverse
(1) 1st gear(F/R) 6.7/6.7
(2) 2nd gear (F/R) 12.2/12.2
(3) 3rd gear (F/R) 25.6/25.6
(4) 4rd gear(F) 39
1 Model ShangChai SC11CB220G2B1 engine
2 Type Direct injection. Turbocharge. Water cooling
3 Rated output 162 (kW)
4 Inter-bore of cylinder/stroke 121/152(mm)
5 Total exhaust of cylinder 10.5(L)
6 Model of starting motor KB-24V
7 Power of start motor 7.5(KW)
8 Voltage of starting motor 24(V)
9 Rated speed 2200(r/min.)
10 Max. Torque 843±6%(N.m)/1400(r/min)
11 Starting type Electric
12 Min. specific fuel consumption 230(g/Kw.h)
13 Engine specific oil consumption 0.95-1.77(g/Kw.h)
14 Net weight 960(Kg)
1. Torque Converter
1 Model ZF technology WG200
2 Type 3-elements.single stage
3 Torque ratio 2.55
4 Cooling type Pressure oil circulating
2. Transmission Case
1 Model ZF technology WG200
2 Type power shift, spur gear constant-mesh
3 Gear shift position 4 Forward and 3 reverse gears
3. Axle and Tire
1 Type of main reducer spiral bevel gear, single stage
2 Gear ratio of main reducer 4.625
3 Type of final reducer Single stage planetary
4 Gear of ratio of final reducer 4.9286
5 Total ratios 22.795
6 Size of tire 23.5-25-16PR
Working Device Hydraulic System
1 Model of oil pump JHP3160C
2 System pressure 180(kgf/cm2)
3 Model of multi-way directional valve 7130-B97(HUSCO)
4 Pilot valve 406-1044-1145(HUSCO)
5 (D*L)Dimension of lifting cylinder 160*90*810(mm)
6 (D*L)Dimension of tilting cylinder 180*90*563(mm)
1 Type Middle articulated frame. Full-hydraulic Steering
2 Model of steering pump JHP2080S
3 Model of redirector TLF1-E1000B+FKB6020
4 Model of priority valve YXL-F250F-16N7-A
5 System pressure 16MPa
6 Dimension of steering cylinder 90*435 (mm)
1 Type of traveling brake Caliper disc brake Air over oil activate 4 wheel brake
2 Air pressure 6-7.5(kgf/cm2)
3 Type of emergency brake Manual control cutting-off air brake
4 Type of parking brake Drum brake Manual control cutting-off air brake
1 Fuel(diesel) 250(L)
2 Engine lubricating oil 42(L)
3 Oil for converter and gear box 42(L)
4 Oil for hydraulic system 250(L)
5 Oil for driving axles(F/R) 26(L)
- Q:Ive just updated my wii to 4.3 and now usb loader wont work and the homebrew channel aint there?
- You okorder.com/... for all the instructions you need to restore everything you broke on your modded Wii.
- Q:How to install usb loader for wii 4.3u?
- well okorder.com/ read them and see witch your gonna try and use.
- Q:Wii usb loader exit problem?blank screen?
- Well, okorder.com/
- Q:Do you have to use a speed loader for src airsoft magazines?
- It is definitely recommended, unless you want to spend a decent amount of time loading BBs one by one every time you run out. Some low capacity and medium capacity magazines do require a speed loader for reloading, but I highly recommend high capacity magazines because they can hold around 350 BBs on average and do not require you to load every few shots. You can just drop BBs by the handful into them or use a speed loader, funnel, etc. If you do not already have a Hi-cap magazine, you can get one for around 15$ on OKorder or at a airsoft retailer of your choice. But, to go back to the original question, most of the time you do not need one, they just make loading a whole lot easier so you can spend most of your time shooting people.
- Q:im looking for a pdf repair manual for a front loader?
- might okorder.com/
- Q:Does whether you have a top or front loader washing machine make a difference in the smell of the clothes?
- Your friend is probably using more detergent, fabric softener or dryer sheets than you. My clothes always smell stronger than my friends even though I use less sometimes.. or hers will smell stronger because she adds so many dryer sheets in the dryer. I have a top loader and my friend has a front loader lol. Her front loader kind of smells like mildew though for some reason.
- Q:Modding Wii? Homebrew? USB Loader? Is it safe?
- I don't know about homebrew because i tried to install it today but it failed and wouldn't let me!! Also if you are planning to chip your wii you wont be able to go online. I chipped my other wii and i had to buy a new one so i could go online. Also things are very hard to install things onto a wii. Hope i helpped a little.
- Q:How do I change the speed change valve of the loader?
- BF25 type variable speed control valve is widely used in the domestic market of 5 ton loaders equipped with planetary gearboxes. This valve has a special pressure regulating spring is installed in the upper part of the valve rod cavity of the accumulator cavity, the plug bolt of accumulator is removed out of the accumulator piston, you can see the inside of a short thick and a thin spring each one, is that slender.
- Q:Which Usb loader to use for Wii?
- i have tried gx, cfg, and wiiflow. wii flow clearly is better.
- Q:Have you ever used wiigator? and if so, has your wii ever been damaged by burned games or the loader?
- Of course the channel has been flawless, it only downloads crap to the flash memory card which itself is technically separate from the system in the first place. Action Replay and Gameshark on the other hand are pieces of crap that alter the way code is read by the system if I remember correctly. Anyway there isn't yet a consistent opinion on whether or not using a loader will shorten the life of the Wii or not. But with older consoles people who used them on a regular basis eventually had read problems that people who used the system as it was intended did not. That said, using a loader occasionally isn't going to break your system or anything. It might be a waste of money as eventually the firmware will block it out and you'll have to get another one. Of course if you just burn a copy of the loader in the first place that's another story.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range