Feature of CHANGLIN 948H 4ton
Wheel Loader is a type of construction machinery (engineering vehicle/construction equipment), usually wheeled, that has a front mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms). Wheel Loader ZL18H consists of reliable Cummins engine, 2 forward & 2 reverse power shift transmission, combined seal cylinder which obtains high seal performance and more reliability.
1. Excellent performance, great power, less malfunction
2. Bottom heavy design, stability and suitable for all kinds of construction environment
3. With hydraulic steering system, compact structure, small size, energy saving, easy to maintain
1. Equipped with Cummins Tier 3(EU stage III) engine
2. Easy, accurate and flexible imported single-handle P.P.C system
3. Luxury cabin decoration and A/C provide maximum comfort for operator
4. Equipped with emergency steering system;
5. Independent radiator system ensures the heating balance
6. 2 forward and 1 reverse power shift transmission adopt flexible shaft control type
7. Combined seal cylinder attains higher seal performance and more reliability
Specifications of Wheel Loader:
Length(with bucket on ground)
Width(to outside of wheels)
Height(To the top of the cab)
Min. ground clearance
Main Technical Specification
Rated bucket capacity
Max. breakout force
Max. dump clearance
Dump angle at any position
Digging depth(with bucket bottom horizontal)
Min. turning radius
(1) Outside of bucket
(2) Outside of rear wheel
Pivot angle frame
Oscillating angle of rear axle
Lifting time of bucket
Lowering time of bucket
Traveling speed(Km/h),2 forward and 1 reverse
(1) 1st gear forward
(2) 2nd gear forward
(3) 1st gear reverse
Cummins engine with Tier 3
Direct injection. Turbocharged. Air to air coolant
Inter-bore of cylinder/stroke
Displacement of cylinder
Model of starting motor
Power of start motor
Voltage of starting motor
Min. specific fuel consumption
Engine specific oil consumption
- Q:The loader needs to place detailed details of the butter
- When buying a car to see the forklift maintenance manual in general is before and after the pin bucket and the working device is the big arm and small arm shaft has 6 rear axle two lever 2.5 hydraulic steering axis transfer machine has a middle arm has two cars and cars are not the same as his arms about more than 30
- Q:Should I keep my front loader or return it and get a new top loader?
- Keep it! I am a former owner of the original Maytag Neptune (yes, the one with all of the problems). When it was running, it cleaned everything wonderfully! Front loaders are the best at removing spots that would otherwise become stains. You can also fit a much larger load in the front loaders, and still save money on water, heating the water, and laundry products. We finally gave up on the Neptune after 10 years of headaches, and when we went to replace it, we decided that since Maytag was now owned by Whirlpool, and the Maytag name was about $300 less than the Whirlpool (since they are trying to repair the Maytag brand image), we would go for the Maytag Epic. Though I am unfamiliar with the Samsung, here are my recommendations for all front loaders: 1. Always leave the door cracked so it can dry properly; 2. Make sure you use only HE detergents - others don't rinse out properly, and can cause their own set of problems; 3. Whirlpool makes a cleaner specifically designed for front loaders that works very well; 4. Once a month, in addition to cleaning the machine with a cleaner designed for it, also run a cycle with hot water and a cup of vinegar. This will help with any lingering odor problems. Good Luck! -Still loves the front loader after 11.5 years and a Maytag Neptune
- Q:How much oil consumption does Xugong 50 loader run when walking?
- 2, the loader is a widely used in earthwork construction machinery construction, highway, railway, electricity, ports, mines and other construction projects, it is mainly used for shovel of soil, sand, lime, coal and other bulk materials, can also be used as a mild shovel of ore and hard soil digging etc.. Different auxiliary working equipment can be changed, and the lifting, lifting and other materials such as wood handling can also be carried out. In the road, especially in the construction of high-grade highways, loaders are used for filling and excavating of subgrade engineering, aggregate and loading of asphalt mixture and cement concrete field. In addition, the soil can be pushed, flat ground and other mechanical traction operations. As the loader has the advantages of fast operation, high efficiency, good maneuverability and easy operation, it has become one of the main types of earthwork construction in the construction of the project.
- Q:what is the best top loader washing machine?
- Speed Queen. My 25+ yr old Kenmore finally died this past year and I was appalled at the poor choice of replacements. After doing a LOT of research, I bought a Speed Queen. These are commercial duty machines, built in the USA like they did in the good old days. They have the longest warranty in the industry. There's no computer boards to fry or LED's to burn out. The one I bought is 3.5 cubic, so you may need to look for more capacity. Speed Queens are NOT Energy Star rated, mainly because they use more water than the new energy efficient brands. They don't have a lot of un-needed bells and whistles. (more stuff to break) Consumer Reports totally pans them because of this, but do some research on your own. Pay attention to consumer reviews. You know how with most brands and models, there's always a few buyers warning you not to ever buy that brand? Well, it's a real challenge to find a Speed Queen owner who doesn't love their machine. I'm very disappointed that the new front loaders and HE top loaders are as trouble prone as they are...we really wanted one.
- Q:Do I need a loader for Windows 8?
- i have a site from where i have download key generator which is working fine try it window8activator4free.blogspot.in/
- Q:How to locate Linux from windows boot loader?
- I okorder.com
- Q:Is it safe to use '2x concentrated' laundry detergent in my 'HE' front loader washer?
- I about a new set of front loaders and bought the same stuff the 2x stuff thinking it was the same as HE. Called up the LG Hotline and they said it was basically the same thing and it would do no damage and NOT to change the amount it says to use. I now use it all the time. I must admit that I do adore my new front loaders and the new gadgets...the steam cleaning and everything....but the 2x is fine. Peace Love :)
- Q:whats a better Muzzle loader?
- I'm no muzzle loader expert but I think the CVA Apex is better than those.....a while back I remember a article about that in.....I think it was American Rifleman or Guns and Ammo (I read so many I forget) but it was a credible magazine review and it was all praises for that gun....
- Q:Where would i find Pre loader for wii?
- You okorder.com Have fun with your soft modded wi!
- Q:whats the best muzzle loader for hunting?
- Thompson Center .50Caliber
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range