Feature of CHANGLIN 947H 4ton
Wheel Loader is a type of construction machinery (engineering vehicle/construction equipment), usually wheeled, that has a front mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms). Wheel Loader ZL18H consists of reliable Cummins engine, 2 forward & 2 reverse power shift transmission, combined seal cylinder which obtains high seal performance and more reliability.
1. Excellent performance, great power, less malfunction
2. Bottom heavy design, stability and suitable for all kinds of construction environment
3. With hydraulic steering system, compact structure, small size, energy saving, easy to maintain
Length(with bucket on ground)
Width(to outside of wheels)
Height(To the top of the cab)
Min. ground clearance
Main Technical Specification
Rated bucket capacity
Max. breakout force
Max. dump clearance
Dump angle at any position
Digging depth(with bucket bottom horizontal)
Max. turning radius 190(mm)
(1) Outside of bucket
(2) Outside of rear wheel
Pivot angle frame
Oscillating angle of rear axle
Lifting time of bucket
Lowering time of bucket
Traveling speed(Km/h),2 forward and 1 reverse 190(mm)
(1) 1st gear forward
(2) 2nd gear forward
(3) 1st gear reverse
Original Cummins engine
Direct injection. Turbocharged. Water cooling
Inter-bore of cylinder/stroke
Total exhaust of cylinder
Model of starting motor
Power of start motor
Voltage of starting motor
Min. specific fuel consumption
Engine specific oil consumption
4-elements. double stage
Pressure oil circulating
power shift, spur gear constant-mesh
Gear shift position
2 Forward and 1 reverse gears
3.Axle and Tire
Type of main reducer
spiral bevel gear, single stage
Gear ratio of main reducer
Type of final reducer
Single stage planetary
Gear of ratio of final reducer
Max. drawing force
Size of tire
Working Device Hydraulic System
Model of oil pump
Model of Multi-way directional valve
(D*L)Dimension of lifting cylinder
(D*L)Dimension of tilting cylinder
Middle articulated frame. Co-axis flow amp. Steering
Model of steering pump
Model of redirector
Model of distribution valve
Dimension of steering cylinder
- Q:Front end loader washer/dryer, what do you recommend?
- I prefer top loaders the best
- Q:How do I run HD Loader from the Hard drive?
- try putting in your hdd loader in your pc first. it will load up and there will be a read me on what to do. follow those instructions
- Q:Where would you find an inline 6 cylinder motor for a late 1970's wheel loader?
- wheel loader some type of tractor? you would be better off to rebuilt it.
- Q:how many clothes will fit in a front loader 4.0 qu. ft.?
- don't overload or items will not clean properly or rinse properly. front loaders are basically using wieght of total items not number of items. so it would depend upon total weight of garments.
- Q:Top Loader vs Front Loader Washer?
- There is no reason why any new washer shouldn't give you clean clothes with one wash, assuming you don't overload it, that you use the right amount of the right detergent and select an appropriate cycle and water temperature. I've been doing laundry for 45 years in top-loaders, and it comes out clean and undamaged. I'm a top-loader fan, partly because my washer does not sit on a concrete floor and an appliance repair guy told me that a front-loader would shake the house and drive me crazy. It would also drive me crazy waiting 2 hours for a load of laundry to finish, and leaving the door open to avoid mold on the door seal as is recommended would get in my way since the washer is in a passage way. And I'd be annoyed if I couldn't add something I forgot once the washer has started its cycle, which you can't always do with a front-loader. As well, it seems that front loaders cost more to begin with, don't last as long as top loaders, and need more maintenance/repairs. If you pay a lot for water, a front-loader might be worth it. It wouldn't be to me. If I were buying a washer today, I'd probably first consider an HE top loader, if I could be assured that the vibration from the extra-fast spin cycle wouldn't be a problem.
- Q:Whirlpool Duet front loader - Musty mildew odor?
- I had that problem and I tried bleach and vinegar and it helped but did not completely remove the smell. I found using powder detergent got rid of the smell completely.
- Q:How can I connect 2 single spool hydraulic valves together to create up & down pressure on front-end loader?
- Northern Tool sells the valve that you need. It's much easier to use the valve made for the task than it is to rig something together and live with 2 different levers for up/down on the bucket.
- Q:How to go from grub loader to windows boot loader while keeping both OS?
- Grub should automatically detect Windows and any other loader without interfering, once u do a recovery of the windows master boot record, Grub will not longer exist. here are some links you can go to that might can help you goo.gl/DdcV goo.gl/QdDb goo.gl/omtp
- Q:ubuntu windows boot loader question?
- That's interesting, usually when you install Ubuntu after Windows, it loads the Ubuntu loader as it is the software creating the extra partition and boot mapping. However if you install Ubuntu first, then install Windows 7, generally it is Windows that takes over the boot loading screen since it is the one creating the extra partition and boot mapping. In which order did you install them?
- Q:Which hopper/loader in paintball is the best for the Proto SLG?
- there are quite a few, i too own a slg and i own about 7 different loaders, my personal favorite, if your going under $100 is the vlocity jr. if you dont have a budget, pinokio
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range