Changlin Hydraulic Motor Grader 713H
Our 713H motor grader adopts power shift transmission featuring sing-handle manipulation and electro-hydraulic control. With 6 forward and 3 reverse gears shifting, the vehicle is easy and convenient to operate. It also utilizes a highly efficient hydraulic system with hydraulic lock, enabling normal operation of every unit. Moreover, the fully hydraulic brake system provides high working
safety and reliability for the equipment.
Our motor grader is equipped with NO-SPIN differential having auto locking and unlocking function, which ensures great stability and powerful traction. Due to the reasonable axle load allocation, the vehicle can work stably when cutting hard ground surface. It is able to finish heavy-duty task because of the box-type frame and advanced transmission. This engineering machinery can also
accomplish various tasks through the flexible blade suspension system and articulated frame.
1 Length 8060mm
2 Width 2600mm
3 Height(To the top of the cab) 3370mm
4 Wheel base 5780mm
5 Tread 2120(mm)
Main Technical Specification
1 Operating weight 12000kg
2 Blade length 2658mm
3 Blade height 548mm
4 Shovel Blade thickness 16mm
5 Max lifting height 410mm
6 Max grading depth 560mm
7 Min. turning radius 6600mm
8 Pivot angle frame +260
9 Max turning angle(front wheel) +490
10 Oscillating angle of front axle 320
11 Min ground clearance 430mm
12 Traveling speed(Km/h), 6 forward and 3 reverse
(1) I gear forward 6.7
(2) II gear forward 10.3
(3) III gear forward 16.4
(4) IV gear forward 24.4
(5) V gear forward 35
(6) VI gear forward 48.5
(7) I gear reverse 6.7
(8) Ⅱ gear reverse 16.4
(9) Ⅲ gear reverse 35
1 Model DongFeng Cummins 6BT5.9-C130
2 Type Direct injection. Turbocharged. Water cooling
3 Rated output 97kW
4 Inter-bore of cylinder/Stroke 102/120 (mm)
5 Total exhaust of cylinder 5.9 (L)
6 Power of start motor 6 (KW)
7 Voltage of starting motor 24(V)
8 Rated speed 2200(r/min)
9 Max. Torque 560(N.M)/1500rpm
10 Starting type Electric
11 Min. specific fuel consumption 217(g/Kw.h)
12 Net weight 432 (kg)
1. Torque Converter
1 Model YD13 (CHINESEHANGCI)
2 Type 3-elements.single stage
3 Torque ratio 2.52
4 Cooling type Pressure oil circulating
2. Transmission Case
1 Model YD13 (CHINESE HANGCI)
2 Type power shift, single-shift lever, natural-shift lock device
3 Gear shift position 6 Forward and 3 reverse gears
3. Axle and Tire
1 Type of main reducer spiral bevel gear, single stage
2 Gear ratio of main reducer 3.583
3 Type of final reducer Single stage chain-drive
4 Gear of ratio of final reducer 3.75
5 Gear ratio 13.436
6 Tandem drive Double row roller-chains
7 Size of tire 17.5-25-12PR(standard) 13.00-24-12PR(optional)
Working Device Hydraulic System
1 Model of tandem pump HP51B678-07-07-7N
2 System pressure 17.5MPa
3 Model of distribution valve AX31112-1B,AX31112-2
4 Hydraulic lock KAYABA technology
5 Model of oil motor EATON, JS-130
1 Type Fore Tires deflexion
2 Model of redirector BZZ5-E160B+FKB-3022
3 System pressure 16MPa
- Q:where to get parts for 520G hough dresser wheel loader?
- Give this website a try.
- Q:hey what is adobe gamma loader.how to remove it from start up?
- Adobe Gamma installs with Adobe Photoshop. You can use it to calibrate your monitor at the system level and to create an ICC (International Color Consortium) profile that describes how your monitor reproduces color. Any application that uses ICC profiles can use this profile. However, if you don't have Photoshop installed then there is a strong possibility that Adobe Gamma Loader is some kind of malware. To be sure, download and run a spyware scanner like Ad-Aware, SpyBots, or Windows Defender.
- Q:Ferrox Loader..PS3..Help?
- It doesn't work. Just a scam.
- Q:what is a ipod boot loader and where are is it at?
- go okorder.com and watch the video on it. it will show you how to add the boot loader.
- Q:How well do front loader tumble washers perform over top loader spinners?
- As far as I know, the difference between two types lies in our thought. Both work same type. If one model has a higher investment cost, it has low maintainance and running cost. On the other hand if we go for lower investment cost, the running cost is a bit higher. In my opinion it is purely psychological.
- Q:Usb loader in Homebrew Channel?
- Once homebrew is installed, go to the usbloader gx website, download the folder, put it in the apps folder on ur SD and then run it thru homebrew channel
- Q:nintendo wii usb loader homebrew help?
- Sure. If you are playing legit copies of games, load it as you normally would. If you are playing backup burned disks, then just use a backup loader via the Homebrew Channel. It will not brick.
- Q:Loader 162KW maximum fuel consumption per hour
- Euro 2 engine, 162 kilowatt car floor, how much oil can you use in an hour?
- Q:How to calculate charge per hour for use of the loader to recover costs?
- Start by finding all the puzzle pieces, then ..... All charges / all hours = charge per hour. The first clue is that the machine will last at least 10 years, when it hits is salvage value. so, machine cost is 130-10 = $120,000 dividing tire and major repair costs by 1,500 hrs of use per year gives the intervals for those expenses, which you add in however, the trick is that the last set of tires and last major repair will allow the man to operate his truck 12 years (x hrs per year [ = all hours] x cost per hr) = those costs. List it out and add it up then divide; but see note below. I do not know what you mean by 16% interest. You did not mention he financed the truck, so are you trying to determine his opportunity cost lost (of leaving the money in the bank) or are you saying inflation is running at 16% per year, so your tire and repair estimates have to be increased to the price level of the year he pays for them? And then of course he must charge for his time (or collect more from the leasee-operator of the rig. Is that what you mean by 16%? His mark-up?) P S Why did you change from truck to loader?
- Q:what is real locator loader?
- It is a software that can track you down through poxies and other networks if you wanted to hide or even if you didn't. It will track you back to your native ip thus the bad people can get a hold of you. Do not use one, I got in some trouble with the fedz once, that was a real shitty deal..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range